Chapter 58. Unreliable

Freddy's POV

I play with a strand of (y/n)'s hair and look at the screen of her phone over her shoulder. She plays a game and I rest my head on her shoulder. "You're great." I comment. "Heh, thanks." she replies, focused on her game. I see something move from the corner of my eye and I look up, only to see Sam and Mike walk. (Y/n) gets distracted as well and she looks up. "Hey, Fred." she says. "Yeah?" "I think they're in love with each other. So cute!" she squeals. I chuckle and see Sam laughing at something what Mike said. "You could be right." I answer. "I mean, come on! They're always together! Always!" (Y/n) exclaims. "Shhh, or else they might hear you." I whisper and place my index finger on her lips for a second. A sudden sound comes from (y/n)'s phone and she quickly looks down. "Awwww! Now I'm dead!!" (y/n) whines. I chuckle and kiss her head. "Doesn't matter, you were doing great." "But I almost broke my record! Well.....actually that's Goldie's record..." "And you will never break it!" Goldie suddenly calls. We look up and see Goldie walking towards the kitchen. "Oh yes I will!" (Y/n) calls back. He chuckles. "Suuuuure~" She playfully rolls her eyes and I snicker. (Y/n) puts her phone back in her pocket and she buries her face in my chest. I kiss her on the head and I wrap my arms around her. "F-Freddy..?" She asks, while letting go of me. "Yes?" "There was something...weird going on in the storage room.." She clears her throat. I frown. "What?" "Yeah, exactly, what?" We turn our head and see Goldie. "You literally hear everything, don't you!?" She exclaims. Goldie chuckles. "Yup. But go on." "Well...I heard this chuckle....it was low...but I don't know if it actually happened or it was just in my head.." she explains. "In the storage room? (Y/n), I don't think that's possible. I was in the storage room just a few minutes ago and I didn't hear anything nor see." Goldie answers. She shrugs. "Well, then it was just in my head I guess..." I chuckle and kiss her on the head. "You're weird." I chuckle. "I know. No need to tell me." I notice (y/n) gets distracted by Ballora walking over to Chica. She stares at them and I frown.
"(Y/n), you okay?" I ask. "Mhhm.." she replies, still looking at them. Goldie turns around and then looks back at (y/n). "What's going on between you and Ballora?" he asks, catching her attention. "Nhn? Nothing?" "Oh yeah, sure, I believe that. You're watching her constantly, (y/n)." I say. "Agreed." Goldie comments. I sigh. "Remember that I said that Josh warned me about her? Well, he did again. Ballora is up to no good." "Oh, (y/n), I think you're overreacting a bit." I say. "Sure, you can think that, but I'm just really alert. I don't want anything bad to happen." "Just shake it off, (y/n), it's fine." Goldie reassures her. "I don't know." She sighs. "(Y/n), hun." I say, placing a hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me. "It's okay. I understand that you're keeping an eye out, but it's fine. You don't have to worry." I calm her down, kissing her cheek.

Ballora's POV

"Hi, Ballora!" Chica exclaims. I smile. "Hello, Chica. Can I ask you something?" She nods. "Sure! Anything! Always!" "Do you know what (y/n) thinks about me?" I ask. Chica shakes her head. "No! But I do think she likes-" "Stop acting." I hiss. "What did Josh tell her!?" "Why are you mad all of a sudden?" Chica asks confused. "Because you're lying to me! What does she know!?" I continue to hiss. Chica puts her hands in the air. "I don't know!" she exclaims. "Well, I guess I'll find out then, chicken." I say through gritted teeth and walk away. That stupid animatronic. Ughh! I have to know what Josh told (y/n)...I have to know if (y/n) is suspicious...

Freddy's POV

Goldie and (y/n) laugh and I chuckle. "Right? And then-" "(Y/n), I've had enough!" Chica suddenly exclaims and we all turn our head to her. "Chica? What's up?" (Y/n) asks. "Did I do something wro-" "It's that stupid ballerina! I hate her!" "Woah, easy, Chica." Goldie calms her down. (Y/n) looks up at me. "See? I knew you couldn't trust her!"
For fuck's sake...just when I thought I finally calmed her down..

???'s POV

"I can't wait!" "Just two more days. It'll be amazing." she smiles. I look down at the axe. "It's going to be great, baby." she says and touches my red nose. "I just want to destroy him already. I can't wait to take them all down to the location."

Two more days.