Chapter 26. Afraid?

Your POV

"I'm so sorry, Freddy."

"It's okay, don't worry about it..
you didn't do it on purpose.."

I hear a conversation and I slowly open my eyes, only to see Goldie and Freddy. I look at the clock and see it's 6 am. What happened last night? I sigh, and it was probably pretty loud, because Freddy and Goldie turn their head to me. "Hey!" Freddy says and walks over to me. He gets on his knees and stretches his arms. I get the hint and drop myself in his arms. He hugs me and rubs my head. "You alright?" he asks. "Uhh..yeah...I guess.." I say, still trying to remember what happened last night. He let go of me and looks at my face. "Oh, dear, please go back to sleep. You're tired." he says. "Oh, no, not really." I say. Freddy smirks and lifts one eyebrow. "Oh, reaaally?~" He carefully pushes my head against his chest and he slowly rubs my back. "Freddy, I'm not..." I accidentally start to yawn and Freddy chuckles. "Tired?" I giggle and slowly close my eyes. It's like he's putting a spell on me or something like that. "Freddy...how the..."

Freddy's POV

"Freddy...how the..." (Y/n) trails off. She slowly breathes in and out. She already fell asleep? That's quicker than I thought. I stand up, holding (y/n) in my arms. "I'm going to bring her to her room, okay?" I say to Goldie. He just stares at the ground. I lift one eyebrow. "Goldie?" Still no response. "Jesus...it really got to him.." I mutter, walking over to him. "Yo! Goldie!" I say a little bit louder, don't want to accidentally wake (y/n) up. He blinks a few times and then looks up at me. "Yeah?" he says. "I'm going to bring her to her room, okay?" "Yeah, yeah, sure go ahead." Goldie responds. "I'll be right back." I say and walk down the hallway. I turn once again my head to Goldie and see him staring at the ground again. I sigh and open the door of (y/n)'s room. I carefully put her in bed and look around in her room. "Jesus, (y/n), you really have to clean up your room." I mutter. I make sure she's fully under the covers and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight, dear." I whisper.

Your POV

~timeskip; 9:15 PM~

"Hey, how do you feel?" I flinch and look up, only to see Sapphire. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." she says. "Nah, it's okay." I answer. Sapphire walks over to me and she sits down on the desk, right in front of me. "(Y/n), can I talk to you about something? Or, well, someone." "Sure. About who?" I ask. "About you." Sapphire replies. "About me?" I say confused. "I know what you've been through..and it might seem strange for you to hear this...you're a sociable and cheerful person, but I know that deep inside...you're still broken." I sigh and look down at the ground. "(Y/n)....I want to help you. I know you're sad." "H-How?" I ask. "I have special powers. I know how someone is feeling from deep inside. What I also know is that you still have a lot to tell Freddy and the others." I sigh deep. "You're right...I.......then let me just tell you first." "Brave that you want to do that, but I already know, sweetie." I blink a few times. "H-huh?" Sapphire chuckles. "My powers are stronger than you think." "Well you know...."

Freddy's POV

I walk towards the office, since I know (y/n)'s there. "But...I'm just afraid he will be mad at me.." I hear (y/n) say. I lift one eyebrow and decide to wait just a little longer before I enter the office. "Oh, (y/n), Freddy won't be mad at you, I-" "Yeah, he will be! He...he thinks I told him everything...." Huh? What is she talking about? "I'm horrible. Sometimes I even think why Freddy loves me anyway...I....I'm messed up!" I hear (y/n) softly sob and it literally breaks my heart. "Sssshhhh....you were messed up in the past, (y/n), but you don't have to be anymore. You have us, and Freddy loves you with his whole heart."
"I certainly do." I say and step inside the office. (Y/n) looks up at me in shock. "F-F-Freddy! Did you....did you..." I nod. "Yes, I did." I say and walk over to her. I take her into my arms and she softly cries into my chest. "And I want you to know that I'm not going to be mad....just tell me all the things you never told me." I say. "But....but..." "(Y/n). You'll feel better if Freddy knows everything." Sapphire says. "She's defenitely right. And first I'd like to say that you're not horrible and you should be happy with yourself and your body, (y/n)-" "Yeah, because I got bruises on my arms and legs!?" she snaps. "First, that's not what I meant. Second, woah! Easy!" "I'm sorry." (Y/n) apologizes. "I'm just...really nervous......and afraid." she adds. "You don't have to be, sweetheart. I'm here. It's just me." I try to reassure her.

Goldie's POV

Should I really go? I mean....no. I have to leave. Freddy will be in charge of everything. I'm just too dangerous.