Chapter 33. Unbelievable

Freddy's POV

(Y/n) looks at me and smiles. "You know...you're *hic* pretty.." she suddenly leans in and kisses me. I can't help but kiss back, but I soon pull away, knowing that this isn't the right moment. "What's wrong, love? I thought you *hic* loved me. I sure know I do~" She pushes me to the wall and she rests her head on my chest. "I can hear your heartbeat~" she slurs and after that giggles. I gently grab her arms and sit her down on the couch again. "(Y/n) (S/n) why did you drink..." I mutter under my breath. "I didn't *hic* drink, you motherfucker!!" Oh, wow? She actually heard me? That surprises me. "Fuck off!" she scolds and stands up. "Don't you dare to move, (y/n)!" I warn her. "Sit back." She smirks and takes one step forward. "(Y/n). Come back. Now." I say sternly. "Nopeee~" and with that she makes a run for it. "Damn it, (y/n)!" I exclaim angrily and quickly chase her. She bumps into a wall, making me slightly cringe. She falls to the ground, rubbing her head. I kneel down and lift her up. Then I notice blood running down her bandage. I sigh deep. "Goldie! Can you grab the first aid kit?" "What? Why? Where?" he calls confused back. "(Y/n)'s bleeding. There's a first aid kit under her bed." I wipe some blood away and she clings onto my arm. "What's up?" I ask. "Are my parents home!?" she asks worriedly. I look confused at her. "Uhhh...n-" "Please protect me! Please! They'll hurt me! Please help me!!" She clings onto my arm tighter and tighter. I gently grab her hands and look into her eyes. "They're not here and they won't come back. You'll be fine." "P-Promise!!" she exclaims. "Sshhh....I promise." she seems to calm down a bit and that's when Goldie walks in. "I heard that." he says, getting on his knees. "What?" "What she said." "Oh...yeah.." I respond. Goldie removes the bandage and he observes the wound on her forehead. "She asked when that bandage finally can be removed a week ago." Goldie chuckles at what I said. "Well, then I've got bad news for her. Her wound is open again so she has to walk around with a new bandage around her forehead." Goldie cleans the wound and wraps a new bandage around her forehead. "That hurts!" she whines. "Yeah, I'm sorry." Goldie says. I lift (y/n) up and put her, for the sixth time, down on the couch. She starts pulling her bandage, making me slightly cranky. "Stop that." She doesn't stop so I grab her arms, sighing deep. "What exactly happened?" Goldie asks. "She bumped into a wall." I respond. "Oh....wow." (Y/n) tries to stand up. "What's the time?" I ask, pulling my drunk girlfriend back on the couch. "It's 2:30 am." Goldie replies. "So she's drunk for almost 2 hours now...great." I sigh deep and stare out the window. "I can't believe she started to drink alcohol." I add. "I didn't drink!" (y/n) replies. "Oh shut it.." I mumble. "You know, Freddy." Goldie begins. I look up at him. "I can't believe it either. I really didn't expect it from her, but...it makes sense." "What!? No, it doesn't!!" "No, look. She probably started drinking, because she felt miserable." "But still! That's no reason to drink! I'm mad at her." I huff. "Don't worry, we'll have a good talk when she has awoken." "Awoken?" I ask confused. "Look down." Goldie says. I look down and see (y/n)'s head is rested on my lap. It took me a couple of seconds to notice she's asleep. I pick her up and hold her against my chest. "Mad, huh?" Goldie chuckles. "Oh, I really am, but I still love her." I say and kiss her head. "Shall we go back to the pizzeria?" Goldie suggests. I nod in response. We turn off all the lights and I unlock the front door. "You go with (y/n). I'll lock this door again and exit this house from the balcony." "Okay." I answer and open the door. "Oh, it's raining...great.." I say sarcastically. I hold (y/n) tighter against me and close the door. I hear Goldie locking it.

~9 minutes later~

"Fre-...ddy..." (y/n) murmurs in her sleep. I can't help but smile and kiss her head. Oh, this girl. She's driving me crazy sometimes, but yet she's sweet like candy and I couldn't live without her.

But I'm still very mad at her though.

We arrive at the pizzeria and Goldie opens the front doors for me. "Thanks." We go inside and Goldie locks the doors. "Finally!!" Toy Chica calls. "You guys have been away for over 2 hours!" "Yeah..we had a..uhh.." I start. "Little problem." Goldie and I both finish the sentence. Toy Chica lifts one eyebrow. "What happened?" "(Y/n) was drunk." I say. "Really drunk." Goldie adds. "Huh!? But...(y/n) doesn't drink!?" "Wait, what?" Sam suddenly walks in. "(Y/n) was drinking!?" she says confused. "Yes." I answer. Sam looks angrily at (y/n). "Great. Now I'm cranky." "Ah come on, guys! It's just alcohol after all." Mike says. "Just alcohol!?" Sam exclaims furiously. "She's underage, Mike! That you're 18.." "I agree. She's underage and shouldn't drink alcohol at all." Goldie says. "Y'all are overreacting a bit. It's just a little bit of alcohol." "She was drunk, Mike." Sam grits her teeth. "So? Come on, how much did she drink?" "Around the 10 glasses? I guess." Goldie responds. Sam facepalms and Mike shrugs. "Idiot." Sam mutters under her breath. "Me or (y/n)?" Mike asks. "Both." Sam simply answers. I look at (y/n) and sigh deep. How could you even start drinking, dear..