Chapter 4. Confusion And Anger

Freddy's POV

"Ah, Freddy. You decided to join the fun, I see?" Springtrap smirks. I growl and tighten my grip on (y/n), since she's trying to escape again. "Freddy....please..protect (y/n)." Sam says. "Oh, shut it will ya!? It's not like I'm going to kill her or something like that!" "No, but you are hurting her!" Sam exclaims. "Let me go!" (y/n) mutters and tries to squirm out of my grasp. "Don't even think about it." I say and once again tighten my grip on her. She groans and then I notice Springtrap is tying up the animatronics. "Hey!! Stop that!" I say. He finishes tying up Toy Chica and he looks at me. "Try to stop me, Freddy. You have (y/n) in your arms so I guess you can't do anything." I growl and walk over to him, ready to kick him. "Freddy! No, please don't! Don't try to untie us, (y/n) is more important now. Don't let her escape." Mangle says. "You heard her, Freddy. Back.off." Springtrap grits his teeth. I growl in response, but take a few steps back. Springtrap finishes tying up the last animatronic, Chica. I'm sorry, Chica....I'm sorry..
Springtrap looks around and lifts one eyebrow. "Where is that golden bear.." he mutters under his breath. (Y/n) suddenly kicks real hard against my leg, causing me to let go of her. "No, shit!" I cuss, watching her run away. Springtrap chuckles and I turn my head to him. "If I were her boyfriend, I would be more careful with her." he teases. "Well, at least I am her boyfriend. Other animatronics can't say that." Springtrap growls in response. "WAIT WHAT!?" Chica shrieks. "Yes, Chica, I know I didn't tell you earlier. But it just happened yesterday." I say, before Chica gets crazy. "I have no idea why she chose you anyway." Springtrap says and rolls his eyes. "She's better of with me." "Yeah, sure, because she likes being kidnapped!?" I snap sarcastically. "Oh, shut it!" he growls. I roll my eyes and sigh deep.

Golden Freddy's POV

"Goldie?" I look up and see (y/n). "Yes? What's up?" I ask. "Come on, we still have unfinished business." I nod in agreement. "Where is Springtrap?" I ask her. "In the party room along with the other animatronics, Mike and Sam. Sam is dying though, she's bleeding heavily." I chuckle. "Alright, let's kill her." I grab my knife and (y/n) giggles. "That bitch will pay for what she said to us!" I lift one eyebrow and stand still. "What do you...mean?" I ask. "She said that you were evil, because you murdered her little nephew! Come on, Goldie. Let's get revenge."

I fall on my knees, drop my knife and hold my head. Murderer. Evil. Murderer. Evil. "Goldie? What are you doing, come on!" The incident. "Goldie, come on! Springtrap won't be very happy if we just stay here and do nothing." Springtrap!? I suddenly feel lightheaded. I close my eyes and breathe in and out.

"Goldie?" I hear (y/n) ask. "Yes?" I say, while I open my eyes and look up at-...
"(Y-Y/n)?" I ask. She lifts one eyebrow. "What's wrong, Goldie? And what happened to you? Why are your eyes no longer red?" she asks. I slap myself on my cheek. Am I dreaming? Is this going to turn out into a nightmare? "Goldie? What are you doing!?" she asks, a little bit frustrated. Alright, this is real. But what happened? "(Y/n)...what happened?" I ask confused. "Come on, Goldie. Stop playing games with me, we still need to kill someone, remember?" I widen my eyes when she pulls out a knife. "Why so shocked?" she asks. I stand up and walk over to her. I observe her eyes and I sigh deep. Springtrap must have done this. "Goldie, come on! We have to hurry!" she says. "(Y/n), put the knife-is that blood!?" I say, looking at the blood on the knife she's currently holding. "Oh my god...what happened!?" I ask in shock. "Goldie, don't be a fool right now! You were there when I stabbed Sam in her arm." "YOU STABBED SAM IN THE ARM!?" I shriek. She flinches, but after that lifts one eyebrow. "Uhhh...yeah? Duhh. You almost cut her on the cheek, buuuuuut Freddy-bear decided to ruin the fun." I almost cutted Sam's cheek!? (Y/n) sighs and rolls her eyes. "Fine. If you don't want to come with me, then I'll just kill Sam by myself." she's ready to exit the basement, but I quickly grab her arm. "I don't think it would be very wise to kill her." I say, while figuring out how to get (y/n) back to normal. "What are you talking about? Are you not on my side anymore? Because then I have to get rid of you." "Pardon me?" I say, lifting one eyebrow. She suddenly points the knife at me. "(Y-Y/n)! Calm down!" I say. She chuckles and walks closer to me, still pointing the knife at me. "I'm sorry, Goldie. I really liked you. Sad that I have to kill you." She pushes me to the ground, knife ready to slit my throat. I growl and push (y/n) away from me. I quickly get up and rush over to her to snatch the knife away from her. I grab a hold of the knife but she tries to pull it back. "Give it to me!!" she says. "Never!" I growl in response and pull with all my strength. I win the battle after a couple of seconds and she growls. "Give it back!!" she tries to kick me, but I lift her up and just calmly walk out of the basement. "Put me down, you bastard!" she cusses, trying to escape. I just ignore it and hold her very tightly. I head to the party room and see Springtrap and Freddy fighting with each other. I immediately notice Sam, Mike and the animatronics tied up. "S-Sam!!" I say shocked, running over to her. "G-Goldie! You're...you're okay?" she asks. "Yes, yes, I'm fine! But you're not! Jesus..did....did we..." I ask. She nods. "Yes...but...it's both not your fault...you guys couldn't help it..." Sam says and slowly begins to close her eyes. "No, Sam! Stay awake, okay? It's going to be fine! I-I can fix you!" I feel anger boil inside of me. "SPRINGTRAP!!!!" I yell, very furious. Springtrap and Freddy stop fighting and look confused at me. "You sick excuse of an animatronic bunny, get your fucking ass down here or I'll come to you!" I yell at him. When he approaches me, I hold (y/n) very tightly with one arm and grab with my free hand Springtrap's neck. "If you aren't going to get the motherfucking first aid kit I won't hesitate to fucking cut your head off." I growl, anger rising in me with every second. He just laughs. "Goldie, do you think you scare me? I've seen worse. You've really become a so-" I slam him against the wall and slowly realize I begin to lose control. "You.....you're really sick in your head! Putting a spell on me and (y/n)!? How fucking....I can't believe you!!" I push him against the wall one last time and then let go of him. I watch as he falls down on the ground, unconscious. Freddy runs towards us with the first aid kit in his hand. "Can you hold this little troublemaker? I need to fix someone." I say, giving (y/n) to Freddy. She tries to kick against my leg, but I quickly move my leg. "You missed." I say and kneel down by Sam. "Sam, I'm going to fix you up, okay?" "Let her die!" (y/n) says, causing Freddy and I to sigh deep. I focus on Sam again. "Sam! I-.....Sam?" No response. "Hey, Sam!" I try again.
Now I start to panic.