Chapter 41. Change Names

Golden Freddy's POV

Just when Jason's about to pull the trigger, I grab the gun out of his hand from behind. He turns around to face me. He immediately tries to punch me, but I grab his wrist. He uses his magic, well Marionette's magic, to lift me up a bit from the ground. I see from the corner of my eye Freddy looking at me, back to (y/n), who he's holding in his arms, and back to me. He puts her down on the ground, knowing she'll probably run away. Freddy kicks Jason down to the ground, causing me to land on my feet on the ground. Freddy grabs him by the collar and beats the crap out of him. He pushes him roughly against the wall. "Don't you dare to come back once again." Freddy threatens Jason. "And for (y/n)....if I ever hear from her you're harassing her....I'll kill you." he punches him once again in the face. "Rot in jail." he finally drops him on the ground. I walk over to them and face Jason. "And you're going to give something back to Marionette. My pleasure to handle that."

Your POV

Four pink creatures walk over to me and one of them grabs my wrists. "Are you......" I look at her. "What?" "Are you a girl?" "Uhmm, yeah I'm obviously a girl." I answer. "I said are you okay?" she repeats. "Yeaaahhh." I reply. "What's your name?" she asks. "I forgot...HEY YOU TURNED YELLOW!" I shriek and jump up and down.

Circus Baby's POV

I turn my head to the others. "There's definitely something wrong with her." I state. The others nod their head in agreement. I suddenly hear a lot of stumbling. "What in the world is that?" Funtime Foxy asks. "I have no idea, but it's probably coming from the party room." I answer. "Shall we check it out?" Ballora asks. I shake my head. "We don't know if there are people out there." "Oh, yeah you're right." I pay my attention to (y/n) again. "Something's off about her movements." I comment. "Hey, what's my name?" (Y/n) suddenly asks. "Uhhh..it's (y/n)." Funtime Freddy responds. "(Y/n), huh? I thought my name was Freddy." "No, your boyfriend's called Freddy." "Not true. I'm Freddy." I sigh and roll my eyes. "What has happened to-" "WOW YOU TURNED PURPLE AND EVERYTHING'S MOVING!" she interrupts me. I turn my head to the others. "Drunk?" Funtime Foxy asks. "No, I don't smell the scent of alcohol at all." I reply. I turn around to face (y/n) again. "(Y/n), are you playing a game with us?" I ask unsure. "Ooohh, I like games! Are we playing hide and seek? Oh! I have to hide then!" Before I can even pull her back, she runs up the stairs. "Wait, (y/n), h-" "No, Funtime Freddy, you can't catch her! Think about the people that may be out there...we'll be doomed.." I quickly pull him back. He sighs as (y/n) exits the storage room. "Something's definitely wrong with her."

Golden Freddy's POV

When I hear the police siren fade away I start to move. "Thank you, Freddy." I thank him for earlier. "No problem, Goldie. I'm glad Jason and (y/n)'s parents are in jail.....it could've ended really badly......" Freddy responds. "Yeah, you're right." I agree. I hear running footsteps behind me and Freddy and I turn around. "(Y/n)!" Freddy calls. She stands still and turns around. "I don't get it. Who's that? Everyone's talking about that person!" "Uhm...you?" I reply. "No. I'm Freddy." (Y/n)'s states. Freddy laughs. "Hahahaha, right! And I'm (y/n)." he jokes. "Oh really? Oh yeah, there are four pink creatures down there." she says, pointing at the storage room. Pink? Ohhh...wow.
"Funtime Freddy, Baby, Ballora and Funtime Foxy." I say. Freddy nods in response. "Hey, (y/n)-Freddy, come here real quick. Wanna show you something." Freddy says to (y/n). She sprints towards him and Freddy quickly grabs her wrists. "Hey, what are you doing!?" (Y/n) asks confused. "Holding you." Freddy answers. "Why!?" "Because you, my dear, are going to sleep." Freddy pulls her with him to her room and I chuckle when (y/n) literally stands still and doesn't move. "Good luck!" I call. Freddy grunts in annoyance and gently throws her over his shoulder. "Put me dooooown!" (Y/n) whines. Freddy turns his head back to me. "I hope she never gets drugs shoved into her mouth again." "Agreed."

Jason's POV

"Fucker." I cuss under my breath when I get thrown into my cell. I sigh deep and sit down on the bed. I think about what happened today and can't help but chuckle. They really think they won the battle. Well they're wrong. Terribly wrong. The chaos is just about to begin when they meet my new creation.

Josh is not the only piece of shit who can create a special animatronic.
And oh boy, they're about to meet mine.