Chapter 16. Accident

Just a lil' reminder:
(F/S)= Favourite singer.

#ARIANAGRANDEALLTHEWAYALLDAY. Okay, Sanne, stop. Just stop.

YOOUUU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A DANGEROUS WOMAAAANNN SOMETHING BOUT, SOMETHING BOUT,
SOMETHING BOUT
YOUUUU

*slaps on cheek*
Mkay, let's read the chapter

Wtf just happened *laughs*

Your POV

"Oh my god!!!" I squeak out. "Her new song is just....AMAZING!!" Sam cheers. "I know right!? And why does she have to be so pretty..." I groan. "Yeah, I mean...look at her-" "NO!" We both look up in shock and see Goldie and Freddy standing. Sam pauses the video and the two animatronics enter the office. "Please. Not again." Freddy begs. "You don't even know what I was going to say!" Sam protests. "Yeah, Sam's right!" I agree. "Please. I know you were going to say that (F/A) is skinny, that you're fat, then (y/n) says you're not fat, after that (y/n) states that she's fat and then you two have a discussion in which you say to each other: "you're not fat", but yeah you two are girls so you will think you're fat anyway and it doesn't make any sense because you two are not fat." Freddy says. (I've worked a whole minute on that sentence HAHA)
"Daaaaamn!" Sam and (y/n) say. Goldie chuckles and claps his hands. "True." he says. "(Y/n)! It's time!!" Chica suddenly calls. It's time? It's time for what? Oh!! I facepalm. Chica, you're supposed to keep it secret, goddamnit! "Gotta go! Bye!" I say and stand up. "It's time for what?" Freddy asks. "I have no idea. You know Chica. Always a surprise!" I lie and exit the office. "True as fuck." Sam says. "Sam, language." Goldie says. "Goldie, you can kiss my ass, cause I don't give a single fuck about proper language." Sam answers. I can't help but laugh and I quickly walk over to the office again. "Sam what the hell." I chuckle. Sam laughs. "Wait 'til I've got my hands on you!" Goldie threatens. "HO SHIT!" Sam cusses and quickly exits the office, Goldie running after her. "(Y/n)!?" Chica calls once again. "I'm coming, Chica-dee!" I call back. "Bye, Fre-oh wait!" I say. I enter the office and give him a quick kiss on his nose. I jump in the air from shock when I hear a sudden sound. "What the hell was that!?" I ask. "Nothing." Freddy says. I lift one eyebrow. "Freddy, are you hiding something?" I ask unsure. "No." Freddy says. "Suuuuuuure." I say. That sound came from out of his nose, right? No..that's ridiculous! Well...let's find out. "Oh my god! You have pizza sauce on your stomach!" I say and point at his stomach. Freddy looks down and I smirk. I honk his nose and yup.....the sound is there again. He quickly looks up at me. "(Y-Y/n)!" He says. I laugh and quickly exit the office. "Bye, teddy! That was really cute!" I run over to Chica, who jumps excitedly up and down in front of me. "Are you ready, (y/n)!?" she asks. "Sure am! But, Chica, you know....maybe we have to keep our voice down...we have to keep it as a secret, remember?" I say. Chica quits jumping and nods her head. "You're right!" she says. "Okay, where shall we go first?" I ask. "Uhmmm...there's an old laptop in the storage room, I think it's still usable. We can search for information on there." "Alright, let's go!" I say. We both run to the storage room and I look at my left and right. "Coast is clear. Open the door!" I say. "Hey, (y/n), this is just like in that movie!" Chica says while opening the door. I chuckle and shake my head. Chica's in love with that movie. Now I can tell that. I close the door behind us. "Hey, Chica, look!" I say and sit down on the iron banister. "Oohh! I want to slide down from the banister too!" Chica says and sits down behind me. "I don't know if-" "LET'S SLIDE!" Chica yells and pushes me, causing me to slide down from the banister. "WIIEEEE!" Chica cheers. I turn my head to her and laugh. "We have to do this more often, (y/n)!" Chica says. I nod my head in agreement. "But, uhhhh, look forward again, because otherwise you're going to-"
I fall from the banister and land in a few boxes and Chica falls on top of me.

~in the party room~

Golden Freddy's POV

"You can never put that thing away, now can you?" I ask. Sam looks up at me. "(Y/n) is walking with that thing in her hand all the time as well." "Yeah, duh! I mean, it's a mobile phone, Goldie!" I shrug. "Yeah, so?" "It's just....addictive! I have to hold it like.....almost all the time." I shake my head. "You two are so addicted." "Maybe...you know, I just can't remember life without my phone. Thank god it's 2016." I chuckle.
BAM!!
We look confused at each other. What in the world was that sound? "What was that?" Sam asks. I shrug. "I have no idea, let's check it out." Sam nods and we both stand up. "I think it came from there." I say and point at the storage room. We walk over to it and we hear laughter coming from the room. I can perfectly hear it's (y/n) and Chica. What in the world are they doing out there?
I open the door and see Chica and (y/n) laying in a few boxes, laughing. "What the heck?" Sam chuckles. "What on earth happened!?" I ask confused. (Y/n) turns her head to me. "Uhhhh...the banister was really slippery."