Chapter 12. I'm sorry, I'm insecure

Your POV

"I can't believe BB made you do this!" Sam exclaims. "Yeah, me neither...." I sigh frustrated. "This is going to be so much fun!" Sam cheers and claps her hands. "Fuck you. You know I have stage fright." I say and roll my eyes. "Yeah, so? I can enjoy watching it!" "Wait until I put you on stage with all the animatronics looking at you." I say. "Hahaha, but that is never going to happen." Sam says. "Oh, yeah? Just wait." "Sure, babe, sure. Anyway, I'll be in the party room. I'll see you on that big stage with everyone watching you! Good luck, sweety!!" Sam teases and walks away. That brat.
I can't believe I'm right here, backstage, preparing for my...well...song. I'm going to die out there on stage. "Hey." I turn around and see Freddy. "Hi." I say. "Hey, there's no reason to be nervous, okay? It's going to be fine! You have an amazing voice and I'm sure everybody will love it!" Freddy tries to reassure me. "I can't even sing!" "Yes you can! I've heard you sing in your room, it was amazing!" I sigh deep. "I have other thoughts about that..." "Yes, you're (y/n), of course you have other thoughts. But just believe me!" Freddy tries. "Alright, let me ask you this. You're a singer. How do you handle all...this, because I have the feeling that I'm going to explode from anxiety." I say. Freddy chuckles. "There's no need to be afraid..besides, it's only us." he says. "That doesn't make it any less scarier!" I exclaim. I jump up and down in pure frustration. "Oh, Freddy! I can't do this, I can't do this! I'm going to DIE OUT THERE." I stop with jumping when Freddy grabs my wrists. "(Y/n). It's going to be fine. Really, just believe in me and in yourself. And to go back to your question....you know, I used to have stage fright too. It wasn't nearly as bad that you have right now, but I was really scared too." Freddy admits. I lift one eyebrow. "Really? But you're not the type to be scared!" I say. "Well, believe it or not, I was. But I just thought to myself, whatever, and..yeah...kinda went for it actually. It turned out to be great and everybody loved my voice so my stage fright faded away eventually." Freddy explains. "(Y/N) WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!" Sam calls. "Oh I swear to god, one day I will punch her in the face. And hard." I say. Freddy chuckles. "You guys are such great friends." "Oh we really are." I giggle. "Well, love, I guess it's time for you to get on stage." Freddy hugs me and I gladly hug back. "You can do it, I know you don't have much confident, but believe in yourself. It's going to be fine." Freddy says. "O-Okay.." I say, not fully believing everything will be okay. "Good luck~!" he sings and walks away. I roll my eyes.
This bear.
I take a deep breath and think about what Freddy said. I smile.
"Whatever." I open the curtains. Everbody clap their hands and the music begins to start.

"This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues
Conspire against the odds
But they haven't seen the best of us yet
If you love me, let me go
Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
Truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
This is gospel for the vagabonds
Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards
Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect imposters
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
Don't try to sleep through the end of the world
And bury me alive
'Cause I won't give up without a fight
If you love me, let me go
Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
Truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
The fear of falling apart
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
The fear, the fear of falling apart
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
The fear of falling apart
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
The fear of falling apart
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
The fear of falling apart
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh
The fear of falling apart."

Everyone is quiet, even Freddy. Oh god...Freddy was so wrong, everyone hated it. When I plan on running away, everyone suddenly clap their hands. I blush a bit and look at the ground. "I told you!" Freddy calls. I giggle and sigh in relief. Thank god this hellhole is over. I head backstage and sit down on the black box. I breathe slowly in and out, not really believing I performed on stage. "Did I....did I really do that?" I ask myself. "Yes, dear, you sure did." I look up and smile when I see Freddy. "And I'm really, really proud of you." he adds. I stand up and hug him. "Thank you so much, Freddy!!!" I say happily. He gladly hugs back. "No problem, sweetheart. I want to help you get rid of your stage fright." "I doubt that will happen..." I sigh. Freddy breaks the hug and holds my shoulders. "Hey, don't say that, dear." he says. "(Y/N) YOU WERE AMAZING!!" I hear Sam suddenly yell. Freddy and I turn around and before I know it Sam gives me a big hug. I almost fall to the ground, but luckily Freddy pushes me back on my feet. "Thanks." I say to him. He smiles. "Anytime." "(Y/n), why the fuck did you never sing to me earlier!? Girl, you're amazing!" Sam exclaims. I giggle. "Thanks!" "No problem." Sam says and let go of me.
Bloop!
Sam grabs her phone and jumps up and down in excitement. She shows me the screen of her phone. "Oh my god! Let's check it out!" I say excitedly when I see that (F/F/A) (A/N: Favorite Female Artist, MINE WOULD DEFENITELY BE ARIANA GRANDE) uploaded a new video. I walk over to Sam's right side and we both watch the video. "Freddy, look! That's (F/F/A), my bæ!" I say. "And my bæ as well!" Sam says. Freddy walks over to Sam's other side and he watches the video as well. "Oh my god, she's slaying the vocals." I say. "I know right? Damn, she can sing so well." Sam answers. "Yeah, she's pretty good." Freddy says. Sam pauses the video and we both look at Freddy. "PRETTY GOOD!?" we both shriek. Freddy flinches at our sudden loud voice. "Damn, Freddy! She's slaying!" I exclaim. Freddy chuckles and rolls his eyes. "She's also so pretty!!" I groan. "I know right....oh my god I wish I was her.." Sam groans as well. "Same. When I look at her and then back at me, I consider myself as fat." I admit. "Same here." Sam says.

Freddy's POV

"Girls!" I say. "And look at her legs though....her legs are just soooooo pretty. Why are my legs so fat.." Sam sighs. "Sam, please. My legs are fatter than yours." (Y/n) says. "Not true!" "True!" "Not true! "True! "Not true! "True! "GIRLS STOP!!" I shriek. They shut their mouth and look up at me. "You two are driving me crazy! You guys are not fat!" I say. "Well...." (y/n) begins. "(Y/N). Don't start." I say sternly. "But, Freddy, it's true! I mean, look at me!" "(Y/n), can you please shut the fuck up? I'm fatter than you, so-" "Not true!" "True!" "Not true!" "True!" "Not true!" "True!" "GIRLS SHUT IT!!" I shriek once again. "What's all the fuss about?" Goldie asks, walking in. "Goldie, can you please tell them they're not fat. They're driving me crazy!!" I exclaim. Goldie facepalms. "Are you girls being serious now...I had to deal with that a long time ago with Chica...PLEASE. NOT YOU TWO." Goldie whines. "You know what? I'm gonna leaaaave." (y/n) says, trying to walk away. "Oh no, we're going to talk about this!" I say, gently grabbing her arm. "Freddy, don't get me wrong, but you can't really change it. We're girls." Sam says. I sigh. I know she's actually right, but it just bothers me that they're so insecure about themselves. I let go of (y/n)'s arm and she just dryly walks away. "(Y/n)? Where are you going?" I ask. She turns around. "To my room. I'm pretty beat." she answers and heads to her room. "Yeah....it's already pretty late...guess I'm heading home right now. Goodnight, guys!" Sam says, walking away. "Goodnight." Goldie and I say. We soon hear the front doors open and close. I sigh deep. "Something wrong, Freddy?" Goldie asks. "It just really bothers me to see Sam and (y/n) so insecure about themselves." I answer. "Yeah...we can have a huge conversation with them about it, but I doubt that it'll change their behavior." "That's just it. There's nothing we can do about it..." I sigh. "The only thing we can do is just tell them to shut up, I guess." Goldie says. I chuckle. "Yeah...guess you're right...." I say. Then suddenly Springtrap crosses my mind. "Hey...Goldie?" I ask. "Yes?" "Is it just me, or is Springtrap acting kinda strange lately? I mean, he didn't show up this whole week. You don't think he's planning something.....do you?"