Chapter 55. Arguing

Your POV

I groan loudly, slamming my fist down on the table. "One more time and I'll throw you out of the fucking window!" I exclaim and put my phone away, trying not to throw it across the room. I sigh frustrated and flinch when my phone suddenly activates it's flashlight. "Oh my god are you serious!?" I grab my phone and turn off the flashlight. "Woah, hey, calm down." I hear Baby's voice behind me. I turn around and she smiles at me. "What's wrong?" "Well....my phone isn't working right. It's just spazzing out!" I say and point at my phone. "Hmm. Weird. What happened?" she asks. I shrug. "I don't know." "Oh, I know, you're too aggressive with that thing." I turn around and see Goldie. "Oh, almighty Golden Freddy, God of supernatural powers and great leader. What brings you here?" I joke. He chuckles and takes a bow. Baby giggles. "Well, that was quite the intro. And to answer your question, I came here to see you trying to contain yourself not to grab a hammer and destroy your phone." I stand up and walk closer to him. "Well, as you can see, I'm pretty good at it. I can contain myself perfectly." Before Goldie can respond, my music from my phone begins to play.
"Oh he give it to me everyday, everyday, everyday. He give it to me everyday, everyday, everyday." "Oh I'm going to give it to YOU!" I grab my phone and get ready to throw it away. "You won't be happy once you've done that, (y/n)." I look at Goldie. I breathe out and relax my body. "La la la la la la la la la la la la. La la la la la la la la." "Another time, bae." I say and turn off the music. I put it down on the table again and sigh deep. "I'm bored." I look at Goldie. "What? Why are you looking at me?" he asks. "Entertain me." "Na-ah! Entertain yourself." Goldie says. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Hey, darling." I hear Freddy say and he kisses my head. "Hi." I smile. "Ready for tonight?" he asks. "Uhu! Oh, about that!" I drag Freddy with me to my room. "What is it, (y/n)?" he asks. I open my wardrobe and pull out one of my favorite dresses. "What do you think?" I ask. He smiles. "Darling, it's amazing! This is the same dress you were wearing on your birthday, right?" I nod. "It suits you absolutely fine." "Are you...sure? Doesn't it make me-" "(Y/n). No." Freddy interrupts me. "Well...okay then." I put the dress back in the wardrobe and the next thing I know is Freddy lifting me up and putting me down on the bed, kissing me. "Freddy.." I manage to say and break the kiss. He looks up at me. "What?" "Not now...I need to hurry...for that party. I still need to apply my make-up and all." I explain, standing up. Freddy chuckles. "You don't need any make-up at all, in my opinion." I snort. "Uhu." "I'm speaking the truth!" he exclaims and after that sighs. "If you only could see how pretty you were." "Right, Freddy." I mutter and grab my hairbrush. I look in the mirror and brush my hair. "I'm being serious, (y/n), your insecurities are getting worse every single day." "Uhu. Sure." I mumble and put the hairbrush away. Before I can grab my mascara, Freddy grabs my wrist. "What?" I ask and look up at him. "Can you please pay attention to what I have to say for just a couple of seconds!?" I sigh deep. "Fine. What?" "I'm just worried about you." Freddy says. I lift one eyebrow. "What? Why?" "You're so goddamn insecure about yourself! Everyday, (y/n)! And mostly because of your body. I'm worried because of what you might do!" "Excuse me? Might do? Do you think I'll freaking starve myself!?" "If that would make you thinner, I wouldn't be surprised if you would seriously try!" Freddy exclaims. I shut my mouth and blink a few times. "I-I'm sorry, (y/n)-" I cut Freddy off with a sarcastic laugh. "You have no, no idea what happened with such a thing like that in the past." I grab my mascara and lipgloss and exit the room. "(Y/n), wait!" Freddy calls after me. "No fucking way." I mutter and make my way to the bathroom. Not even before I can enter, Freddy turns me around to face him. "Can't you just leave me be!?" I say frustrated. "No. Not like this. I made a mistake." "Oh, so you did realize!?" "(Y/n), you can stop snapping at me now. It doesn't suit you." "Oh? So-" Before I can even finish, Freddy puts his hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry." he says. He slowly removes his hand and I remain silent. "It's not nice to say such a thing like that to you. I kinda lost my mind there." he apologizes. "And you're right, I have no idea what happened in your past with something like that, but...please....tell me. I'm literally begging you. I'm just worried, (y/n)." He strokes my hair and I can't help but slightly smile. "I appreciate your apology Freddy..and your concern. I...also wasn't really thinking back there. I'm sorry too." Freddy hugs me. "You know that I love you (y/n), more than anything in this world and I would never give you up. I trust you, I trust you with my whole heart, but....I don't think you told me everything about your past. Is that true?" "Well...uhmm....it depends on how you look at it...?" Freddy lifts one eyebrow. I sigh, giving up. "Fine...maybe not everything..." "It's about time you tell me, (y/n)..you know I want to be there for you, but I can't if I don't know what's wrong." "I promise I will...but not now. I really have to hurry..." Freddy sighs. "Okay...okay, I understand. What matters right now, is that everything is fine between us, yes?" I nod. "Of course!" He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I love you." We both say at the exact same moment. We chuckle and I quickly give him a hug. "I hate arguing with you." "Me too. But we have our reasons." I nod and he ruffles my hair. "Now, go. See you soon and have fun." I let go of him and before I can enter the bathroom, Freddy calls my name.
"Oh, and (y/n)?" "Yes, Freddy?"
"Don't get too close with that 'Josh', please." I playfully roll my eyes. "Of course not, jelly. You're mine and I certainly don't need a second boyfriend." He smiles.
"And you're my girl. If anyone ever tries something with you I will snap his neck."

???'s POV

I understand why that rabbit fell in love with her. She's too precious. Sadly for her, I will ruin her feelings soon.

His heart will stop beating in 5 days.