Chapter 40. Found

Freddy's POV

"Freddy..." I hear (y/n) mumble. I open my eyes. "Yes?" I respond. "I feel really weird.." Wait, what? I get out of bed and walk over to the iron bars. I see (y/n) sitting on her bed, holding her head. "Babe, are you okay?" I ask confused. She shakes her head in response. "Goddamnit!" I cuss, frustrated that I can't go to her. At that moment, I hear running footsteps and the door of (y/n)'s cell opens. The next thing I see is Springtrap kneeling down by her. "What's going on?" I ask confused. "Wrong medication." Springtrap says. I feel anger boil inside of me and I clench my fists. "YOU GAVE HER THE WRONG PILLS!?" I shriek furiously. "Yes. I was supposed to give her Zolpidem, but I accidentally gave her Pentazocine." he replies calmly.
Unfortunately, I'm not a doctor, so I have no idea what kind of medicines those are. "Well....whoops." Springtrap says and exits (y/n)'s cell. "You can't just leave her there!" I yell at him. He looks up at me. "There's nothing I can do." Springtrap says and he walks away. I sigh frustrated, looking at (y/n). She's still holding her head and she murmers a bit. I slam my fist against the iron bars, furious that I can't reach her.

Golden Freddy's POV

I groan and slowly open my eyes. I see Sapphire opening her eyes as well. "Are you okay?" I ask. She looks up at me and nods. "I'm fine. You?" "Yeah, I guess I'm alright." I reply and stand up. I look around and hear footsteps. "Quick!" I warn Sapphire, and point at the wall. We both teleport over to the wall and hide behind it. We see two.......guards..I guess?
"Are we in some sort of castle?" I whisper. Sapphire shrugs. "That could be possible." she whispers back. "Are you serious?" "Yeah, she was just there on the ground..totally confused." I hear the guards talk to each other. "That's really weird. Is it that girl with (h/c) hair? In the cell right next to the cell of that bear?" "Yes." I look at Sapphire. "(Y/n) and Fred." I mouth. She nods and we both look at the guards again. "What could be wrong with her?" "I'm not sure. Amnesia or something." The guards start to walk away and when they're totally out of sight, Sapphire and I start to move. "We have to go to the cells." I state. Sapphire nods. We carefully walk down the hallway, making sure nobody sees us. In a couple of seconds we stand in front of a big, iron door. I look up and smile when I read the letters above the door; prison. "We walked the right path!" I say. I push the door open and Sapphire follows me. "(Y/n), please calm down!!" I look at Sapphire in shock. We run and run, inspecting the cells in the progress. I suddenly see Freddy and I stop right in front of his cell. "Freddy!" I call. "Oh my god, Goldie! I'm so glad you're here!" Freddy says. I break the door of Freddy's cell down with my powers. "Uhhh...Gold..." Sapphire says. I turn my head to her and catch her staring at someone or something in the cell next to Freddy's. I walk over to her and widen my eyes. (Y/n) sits in the corner, holding her head. She's breathing heavily and makes a weird sound in the progress. "(Y/n)?" I call. No response. "Please, please, please, knock down the door!" Freddy begs. I immediately break the door down and Freddy's the first one to enter. He gets on his knees right in front of (y/n) and he gently grabs her arms. "Hey." Freddy tries to catch (y/n)'s attention. Sapphire and I walk over to them and I look confused at Freddy. "What happened to her?" I ask. He sighs deep. "Springtrap gave her the wrong medication." "Springtrap!?" I say in disbelief. He nods. "Yeah....and he's the king here..apparently." "We're in a whole different world." Sapphire explains. "I see-aahhhhh fuck!" Freddy groans in pain when (y/n) suddenly kicks against his leg. She tries to escape, but I quickly catch her. "Take it easy now.." I try to calm her down. She tries to fight back, but soon gives up. "Freddy, are you okay?" Sapphire asks. "Y-Yeah..." Freddy groans. "Do you know what Springtrap gave to her?" I ask. "Uhhhhh..he was supposed to give her something like uhhh....Zolpidem...I guess." "That's a sleeping medicine." I respond. "Okay..well..uhh..but instead he gave her....oh what was the name.....Penta....uhh.." "Pentazocine?" I ask. Freddy nods. "Yes!" I cover my mouth with my hand and walk back and forth. "W-Wait....is it..bad?" Freddy asks worriedly. "It's a drug." I say. Freddy's eyes widen. "What are the side effects!?" "Well..uhh..agitation, drowsiness, dizziness, headache....she can start to hallucinate, can suddenly be very emotional....and don't forget mental confusion..." I reply. "My god.." Freddy says. "We can't leave her alone for one second...that's for sure." Sapphire states. Freddy and I nod and I tighten my grip on (y/n). "Well...let's go back to the pizzeria.." Freddy says and cracks his fingers.

"I still need to teach someone a lesson for laying a finger on my girlfriend."

Toy Chica's POV

"So..they're gone. Forever?" Jason asks. Marionette nods his head. "Yes. You've..sent them to a world and you can't..get them out of there." he responds. "And you think I really believe that!?" "Well, asshole, believe it or not!" Mike calls. "Mike...calm down." Sam whispers. Jason chuckles and walks over to Mike. "What do we got here? A guy with a big mouth, huh?" Jason says. "I could say the exact same thing about you." Mike says, trying to walk over to Jason, but Sam pulls him back. "Mike...I don't want you to get hurt.." "Let me go, Sam." Mike says, pulling himself out of Sam's grip. "How dare you to just storm inside and make chaos, you motherfucker." Mike says and walks over to Jason, standing still right in front of him. Oh, Mike...watch out...
"How dare you to hurt (y/n) and everyone else!?" Mike snaps and punches Jason in the face. Jason wipes the blood away that's running down from his lips and he narrows his eyes at Mike. "Oh, you shouldn't have done that." he grits his teeth and grabs his gun.