Chapter 21. It's War

Your POV

"(Y/n)." I turn around and try to keep my cool. "S-Springtrap?" I say. He smiles and takes a few steps closer to me. "W-Why do you have a g-gun?" I ask innocently. He chuckles. "Oh, don't worry, I'm not going to use it on you. Now be a dear and tell me where Freddy is." "I have no idea." I respond. He grabs me by my shoulders. "You know where he is, don't you?" he asks. "No, I swear, I don't! I just walked in and-" "Liar!" Springtrap interrupts me. "I'm not! I'm speaking the truth!" I exclaim. He lifts one eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I nod. "Well...then I have to search everywhere, right?" "Why do you want to go to him anyway?" I ask. "Not your business." he replies. He turns around and I immediately take action. I push him against the wall and he falls down to the ground. I look at him and lift one eyebrow. "Already passed out? Pfff, that's a shame." I say and turn around, ready to go to Goldie and Freddy, but I suddenly feel something around my leg. I turn my head and widen my eyes. Before I know it, Springtrap pulls me by my leg down to the ground and I groan loudly in pain. "(Y/n)!? Is everything okay?" I hear Toy Chica call from out of the second party room. "Toy-" Springtrap quickly covers my mouth with his hand and he lifts me up. I struggle, but of course, it's no use. He teleports us to the secret room and he starts to tie me up. "N-No, please!!" I beg. "Let me go!" "Ssshhhh, it's okay. I'll be right back, I'm not going to leave you forever." "This is not okay! Jesus Christ, Springtrap! Just let me go! I did nothing!" I say. "You're right, you did nothing. Freddy on the other hand." "But...Freddy did nothing!" "He took you away from me." Springtrap growls and finishes tying me up. "I was never yours!!" I exclaim. "Oh, yes you are." "Springtrap, fuck off! I belong to Freddy and you know it!" I hiss. He snatches my chin and narrows his eyes. "That bear really made your mind go crazy." He places his hands on each side of my neck and for a moment I thought he was about to choke me. I look down and see red light coming from his hands. I flinch in shock and he slowly removes his hands. "What...what did you do!?" I ask him. He smirks and walks away. "Hey!" I call and squirm around. "(Y/n), stop. You're only going to hurt yourself." I growl and remain still. "Please...just let me go..." I say. "Sorry, I can't." he responds and he bends down. He removes the vent opening. Before he gets his ass out of here, he turns his head to me. "Springtrap...please.." I beg one last time. "Don't worry, I'll come back for you." He replaces the vent opening and he crawls his way to the office....the....the office. "FREDDY, GOLDIE, GET OUT OF THE OFFICE!!!!!" I yell. It's probably impossible for them to hear it...oh I just hope they'll be fine...

Goldie's POV

"Did you hear that?" I ask. "Yes..what was that?" Freddy replies. "I think that was (y/n).." I say. "Seriously!?" Freddy asks worriedly. "I'm not really sure..anyway, we-" I hear sounds behind me and then I realize someone is crawling through the vent. "Isn't that (y/n)?" Freddy asks. "I have no idea." I say. But....if it is (y/n)...why is she crawling through the vent? That makes no sense...although (y/n) is capable of doing everything but....just why? And she wasn't in the secret room, Springtrap and I are the only one that-Springtrap! (Y/n) tried to warn us about him? I grab Freddy's arm and drag him from under the table. "Goldie, what-" "Shhh. Keep your voice down." I hiss. I open the doors and run out of the office, pulling Freddy with me. We hide behind the curtains of the stage and Freddy looks confused at me. "Goldie, what's wrong?" he asks. "I think that was Springtrap. I think that (y/n) tried to warn us about him." "But then I have to go to search for her!" Freddy says and tries to leave, but I quickly pull him back. "Freddy, no." I say. "But what is she's in trouble!?" he says worriedly. "I-" I stop talking when I hear footsteps. "Quiet." I whisper. We remain still and hear the footsteps coming closer and closer. "What are you doing here!?" I hear Toy Chica ask. "Not your business, chicken." I widen my eyes when I hear Springtrap respond. "Shit..." I cuss. "Don't call me like that!" Toy Chica snaps. "I don't care. Where is Freddy!?" "Like if I'm going to tell you!" Springtrap chuckles at Toy Chica's words. "Not even when I'm telling you I'm holding (y/n) captive?" Toy Chica gasps and Freddy growls. "He's going to pay." And with that Freddy jumps away from the curtains.