Chapter 21. It's War~Preview~

Ugh!! Sanne, WHY did you make a preview and not a full chapter!? I know, I know. I'm sorry :( . The main reason why it's not a full chapter is school. Ughhhhhh >_< 
I have to learn for tests, so I got no time for a full chapter...I don't know when I'm going to publish the full chapter, I hope it's not going to take too long. I'm really sorry y'all :( .

Anywayy, I hope you will enjoy this preview♡♡♡♡xoxo

Your POV

"You know where he is, don't you?" he asks. "No, I swear, I don't! I just walked in and-" "Liar!" Springtrap interrupts me. "I'm not! I'm speaking the truth!" I exclaim. He lifts one eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I nod. "Well...then I have to search everywhere, right?" "Why do you want to go to him anyway?" I ask. "Not your business." he replies. He turns around and I immediately take action. I push him against the wall and he falls down to the ground. I look at him and lift one eyebrow. "Already passed out? Pfff, that's a shame." I say and turn around, ready to go to Goldie and Freddy, but I suddenly feel something around my leg. I turn my head and widen my eyes. Before I know it, Springtrap pulls me by my leg down to the ground and I groan loudly in pain. "(Y/n)!? Is everything okay?" I hear Toy Chica call from out of the second party room. "Toy-" Springtrap quickly covers my mouth with his hand and he lifts me up. I struggle, but of course, it's no use. He teleports us to the secret room and he starts to tie me up. "N-No, please!!" I beg. "Let me go!" "Ssshhhh, it's okay. I'll be right back, I'm not going to leave you forever." "This is not okay! Jesus Christ, Springtrap! Just let me go! I did nothing!" I say. "You're right, you did nothing. Freddy on the other hand."
~
"There's no escaping now, bear." I hear Springtrap hiss. "No...F-Freddy!!" I cry out. "Where the hell have you hidden her!?" Freddy growls. Springtrap chuckles in response. "You won't find out, Freddy, because you only have a few seconds left to live." I gasp and try to escape, but of course it's not going to work. Then I hear a loud gunshot. My heart skips a beat and I start to scream.