Chapter 35. Alarming Paper

~a week later, Sunday; 9:30 PM~

Golden Freddy's POV

"You're the sweetest." Freddy says and kisses (y/n) on her forehead. "I love you." "I love you too, Freddy." I smile and walk back to the office. I look at the paper and wipe my tears away. So this is it. This is really how it's going to be. I sigh deep.

Well then, I have no choice.

I put the paper back on the desk and exit the office. I watch Freddy, (y/n) and the other animatronics from a far distance and close my eyes.

It's for the best.

Freddy's POV

BLEEP! (Y/n) grabs her phone. "OH MY GOD!!" she squeaks out after a couple of seconds. We all look up at her in surprise. "Okay, so, Scott texted me and he says that the Funtime animatronics will be here for a couple of days. Oh my god they're so-...." (y/n) stops talking and she seems to think about something. "They're so...what?" I ask, nudging her. "Ooh! They're nice!" she finishes. "I mean, Funtime Freddy is fucking cute! Like, DAMN! Heeeeeee..." she trails off and looks at me. I lift one eyebrow. "But you're cuter!" she exclaims and hugs me. I playfully roll my eyes and kiss her head. She let go of me and pays her attention to her phone again. "S-" "Voice." I quickly interrupt Chica, before everyone is deaf. "So new friends...?" she says, trying to keep her voice down. "Wait...(y/n)...wasn't it Ballora?" Chica asks (y/n). (Y/n) nods in response. "We better keep an eye out for her." "Wait, what?" I ask, not understanding this. "Josh warned me about Ballora. That I shouldn't trust her." (Y/n) explains. "That's odd.." I say. Last time I've seen the Funtime animatronics, Ballora was just acting normal. Nothing seemed to be wrong about her. "You tired? This is like the third time you yawned in less than 5 minutes." I ask (y/n). She shakes her head. "No, I'm not tired." Pff, of course not. "Shall we play truth or dare!?" Chica suddenly asks excitedly. "Oh, yes, please! I really want to hear (y/n)'s singing again!" Toy Freddy jokes. (Y/n) gives him the finger and I chuckle. "Let's play truth or dare another time, Chica, I guess everyone is a little bit tired." I say. "Except (y/n)." (Y/n) says. I look at her. "No, you are tired, but you just won't admit it." "That's not true!" she exclaims. I smirk and narrow my eyes. "Oh noooo?~" I tease. "Nope, because if I'm really tired I wouldn't be able to run." I lift one eyebrow. "What are you talking a-" Before I can finish my sentence, (y/n) snatches my hat from my head and runs away. "Come and get it, fat bear!" she mocks. "Oh it's on now...."

Your POV

I laugh and enter the office. I put the hat on my head and hide under the desk. "Ooooooohh, (y/n)~" I hear Freddy sing. He enters the office and I hold my breath, forcing myself not to laugh. He immediately gets on his knees and pulls me towards him. "Fuck off!" I laugh. He sits me down on the desk and he looks at me. "You know, it actually suits you well." I giggle and put the hat back on his head. "Thanks, but it looks better on you. I can't stand to look at a bald bear." Freddy immediately pushes me back on the desk and he starts to tickle me. "Sssstop!!" I laugh and try to kick him. Freddy, the prick, avoids my legs and continues to tickle me. "What did you call me, (y/n) (s/n)?" "Bald bear! N-No regrets!!" I laugh. "Oh no regrets, huh?" he repeats my words and begins to tickle me even more. "Freddy, s-stop!!" I laugh, trying to push him away. He pins my hands down and doesn't stop. "Okay, okay! I'm s-sorry!!! Just stop hahaha already!!" I finally give in and that's when he stops tickling me. I sit right up and still chuckle. "Oh, damn you." "I'm sorry, but that's what you get for mocking me." he simply responds. "Oh, please! How many times did you mock me?" I exclaim. "Uhhh, babe, I hardly ever mock you." he replies and I playfully roll my eyes. "Yeaah, right." I say. I suddenly notice a piece of paper next to me and I grab it.

No.

No.

Tears begin to form in my eyes and I see Freddy looking worried at me from the corner of my eye. "(Y/n), hun, what's wrong all of a sudden?" he asks me, placing one hand on my leg. I show him the little piece of paper and begin to cry.
~

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!♡♡