Chapter 51. A Big Surprise

Monday; 9 am~

Freddy's POV

"Freddy!! Freddy!" I flinch and quickly open my eyes. "Chica!" I hiss. She takes a few steps back. "What has gotten into you?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "S-Sorry, but...the time." I remove my hands from my eyes. "Wait..what?" I say and look at the clock. It's past 9.
"But...oh!!" I say, remembering that it's (y/n)'s birthday today.
The plan.
"You're not mad at me...right?" Chica asks unsure. I chuckle slightly. "No, of course not, Chica. I should thank you." Chica smiles. "Yay!!! You-" "Shhh! You'll wake (y/n) up!" I quickly hiss. I look at (y/n) and sigh in relief when she's still alseep. She has her head rested on my shoulder and her arm is weakly wrapped around my neck. I smile at how cute she's sleeping. "I'm coming, Chica." I whisper and carefully get out of bed, without waking (y/n) up. My heart skipped a beat when she turned on her left side, but she remained asleep. I walk with Chica out of the room and softly close the door. We walk to the party room. "Oh my god! Are you excited!? I'm so excited!" Chica squeaks. I chuckle and nod. "I'm really curious about her reaction." I say. Chica jumps up and down. "Me too! Me too!" "Hey, guys!" Sam greets us. She has bags under her eyes, really dark. "Hey, Sam!" I greet back. "Hey, you're not human anymore." Sam notices. "No, Goldie changed me back after we secretly went to the town yesterday for (y/n)." I explain. "Haha! What did you tell her?" Sam asks. "Well, she was still asleep, so she didn't even know that we were gone." I chuckle. "Clever." Sam giggles. Chica runs over to her and hugs her. "Oh my god! Are you just as excited as I am!?" Chica cheers. "Hell, yeah!" Sam responds and they let go of each other. "Alright, now let's begin!"

~11 am~

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes and stretch my arms and legs. "Goodmorning, Freddy." I yawn.
Silence.
I frown and look beside me. No Freddy. "Hmm. Guess he's already awake." I mutter and get out of bed. I change into a short, black dress and put on a pair of black flats. I also put on my black choker with a silver heart and apply a little bit of make-up. I look into the mirror. "Well, happy birthday, girl." I say and slightly chuckle. "Not that it's going to be special anyway." I crack my fingers and grab my phone. So glad Goldie gave it back to me. I exit my room and walk straight to the party room. "Goodmorning tooo...." I slowly trail off. I blink a few times. Is this real?
The whole party room is decorated with colorful flags, balloons and confetti all over the tables and the stage. I look at the stage and see a huge banner with the sentence: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE ♡ YOU, (Y/N)!" I accidentally drop my phone on the floor and I slightly begin to quiver.
"How? When? Why?" Is all I can bring out with a shaky voice. "How? With a lot of help. When? This morning. Why? Because we love you until the end. And even after that." I hear Freddy's voice ring into my ears. I turn around and see Freddy standing in front of me with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Also." he says, bending over and picking up my phone. "I doubt you want your phone to be broken." he puts my phone in my pocket and I immediately jump in his arms. "I love you! I love you!" I exclaim and hug him tightly. He hugs back and kisses the back of my head. "I love you too, sweetheart. More than anything in the world." Butterflies fly around in my stomach and I just smile. "Come on! We have a big birthday cake to eat!"

~~

"Really. This was all too much." I say and look into Freddy's eyes. "You know I love you. I just want to make your birthday special." Freddy replies. I smile and after that look at my feet. "I-I'm sorry that I didn't say anything about my birthday. I know Sam told you guys about it." I sigh. "(Y/n) (S/n). Look at me." I look up at Freddy. "I forbid you to be unhappy on such a wonderful day. It's okay, it's not that big of a deal. Now, cheer up, love!" "Okay." I smile. He ruffles my hair. "Oh!" he suddenly says, as if he just remembered something. "I have something for you. Close your eyes." I giggle and close my eyes. I feel Freddy grab my arms gently and he puts something in it. "Okay, open." I open my eyes and look down at my hands. "Oh......my.....god..." I say. Freddy gave me a necklace with a beautiful, blue heart. "F-Freddy..it's gorgeous...
...you...didn't have to-" "Sshhh." Freddy puts his fingers on my lips. "Happy birthday." he says and I quickly pull him in for a hug.

~♡~

Hope you guys liked it! This chapter is inspired by me xD It's actually my birthday on April 10th xD
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Love you all♡