Chapter 38. Unusual King

Jason's POV

Where the fuck are they!? Did I make them disappear? Fuck, I didn't mean to send (y/n) away. I turn around and see all the animatronics looking at me, mad. "Where are they!? What did I do?" I ask that puppet thing. "I think you've sent them to a different world, far away." he replies. "How do I get them back! Tell me, or else I'll make chaos!" "You can't bring them back." the puppet answers.

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes and see a boy looking at me. I blink a few times and he gets on his knees. "Girl, what happened to you?" he asks. "I...I don't know.." I reply. I look around. This is definitely not the pizzeria. My heart skips a beat when I remember Freddy was with me. "Where is Freddy!?" I ask. He lifts one eyebrow. "Who is that?" I stand up and desperately look around me. "Girl, I have to take you to the king." "No, I have to search for Freddy!" I say and with that I run away. I notice the boy is chasing me, so I run even faster. Where the hell am I!? And where in the world is Freddy....
I run down the hallway and see a big, black door. I open it and quickly close the door behind me. I close my eyes and sigh in relief. For a second I thought that boy was going to get me. "Well, hello there~" I flinch and open my eyes.

W-Wait....

SPRINGTRAP!?

"Well...you're very surprised to see me?" he says. Springtrap sits on a big throne and a golden crown on his head. "Springtrap...how...how did you..." He looks confused at me. At that moment the door opens and someone roughly grabs me. "I'm sorry, king Springtrap, I tried to catch her but she's pretty quick." the boy says and tightens his grip on me. King Springtrap!? "Let me go, fucker!" I cuss and try to wiggle myself out of his grip. Springtrap stands up and slowly walks over to me. "How did you know my name and who are you?" he asks me. I look confused at him. "What do you mean!? You knew me! Freddy killed you a couple of weeks ago!" Springtrap looks confused at the boy. "Where did you find her?" "She was just laying down there on the ground in the hallway, king Springtrap. She was unconscious when I found her." the boy explains. "I see..." Springtrap says and looks at me. "Bring her to the cells, Léon." "No, please, let me go!" "Sshhhh, don't worry. One, you won't be alone. And two, I'll give you some medicine that'll make you feel better." "Feel better? But I'm not sick!" I say confused. "Oh, you are. Léon, to the cells with her." "Yes, king."

Golden Freddy's POV

Sapphire is right. I miss them. I miss them so much.
'You're hurting them now. But then mentally...and not physically.'
I sigh deep and drink my glass of Coke empty. "Sapphire!" I call. "Yes?" she answers, standing behind me right now. I turn around so I'm facing her. "You're right." I admit. Sapphire smiles and places a hand on my shoulder. "Finally you see." "I'm sorry that I was so stupid not to listen to you." I say. "It's okay, Gold....it's fine....I'm sorry I yelled at you, but you just had to understand what I was trying to tell you." I nod in understanding. "Well then, shall we go to them?" she suggests. I smile. "Yes!"

We teleport to the party room and we stand still in shock.
What happened!? One of the table's flipped over, chairs are on the ground...what a disaster.
I gasp in shock when I see the animatronics on stage...in pain. Marionette sits on the stage next to them, asleep....I guess? I run over to them. "Guys what happened!?" I ask confused. They all gasp when they see me. "Goldie!!" Chica exclaims. I look at all of them and tears start to form in my eyes. "I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry....I should've come earlier...." I say. Sapphire walks over to us as well. "Goldie, it's okay...don't worry about it." Toy Chica says. The others nod their head in agreement. "What happened?" I ask. "(Y/n)'s parents...and Jason.." Mangle sighs. "Oh no...." Sapphire says. "I'm so sorry....I should've-" "No, Goldie...it's okay." Toy Bonnie interrupts me. "The only thing we have to worry about is Freddy and (y/n). Marionette had to transfer his powers to Jason, otherwise Jason would kill (y/n)...but...I...I don't know what happened." Toy Chica says. "Jason...made them...disappear." Marionette says with trouble. I kneel down by him. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "Exhausted...but...I'm fine.." he answers. Of course he is exhausted...he had to transfer all of his magic to Jason....ooohh when I've got my hands on him.....
"Do you have any idea where Freddy and (y/n) could be right now?" I ask Marionette. He nods in response. "Jason...accidentally sent them to a whole...different world. I told Jason.....that he couldn't bring..them back, but of course you can." he whispers the last part. I turn around to Sapphire. "We have to search for them." I suggest. "Yes." she agrees. I look at the animatronics again. "Where are (y/n)'s parents and Jason now?" I ask. "We don't know." Toy Freddy says. "They could still be here at the pizzeria." Toy Bonnie adds. "We were unconscious and we just woke up..." Foxy sighs. "Alright....listen up. Sapphire and I are going to that world. I'd rather let Sapphire stay here to keep an eye out for you guys, but that's not an option. It's too dangerous to go alone to that different world." I explain. They all nod. "We understand, Goldie." Toy Chica says. "Yup!!" Chica and Bonnie say. "Don't worry about us, we will be fine." Mangle reassures me. I nod and then look at Sapphire. "Ready to go?"

Your POV

"You can't lock me in here! Please!" I try. "Sorry." Léon throws me in the cell and immediately closes the door and locks it. "You motherfucker! Come back!" "King Springtrap will give you your medicine soon." Léon says and with that he leaves. "Fucker!!" I cuss and furiously kick against the iron door. I close my eyes and lean against the wall. Where the hell am I....and where is Freddy!? I have to find him as soon as possible. But how can I possibly escape!? I open my eyes and observe my cell. It's not small, but it's not really big either. I then notice another cell on my left and right. I could make contact with people in the cells next to me through the iron bars. Not really good though, because the iron bars are surrounded by the bricks of the walls. I can barely push my arm through the iron bars. The cell on my right is empty. I look at the cell on my left. I see no one, but walk closer to the iron bars to have a better sight. I gasp when I see Freddy sitting in his cell. "Freddy! Freddy!" I call. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at his right. His eyes widen when he sees me. "(Y-Y/n)!!!!" he runs to the iron bars and I push my hand through the bars. He gently grabs my hand and he squeezes it lightly. "Are you okay!?" he asks worriedly. I nod. "Yes...and you?" "I'm fine." he replies. He kisses my hand and I smile. "Do you know where we are?" I ask. Freddy shakes his head. "The last thing I remember is you running over to me and Jason attacking us with his powers." he explains. I nod. "That's the last thing I remember as well....and did you see Springtrap!?" "Yeah, the 'king'". Freddy rolls his eyes. I slightly giggle and after that look up at him. "I'm so glad I've found you. I thought you were gone!" I exclaim. "Same, I just woke up in a room without you." Freddy says. I nod in response and then I hear something behind me. "Your medicines, dear~"