Chapter 30. Mad Bear

Chica's POV

"What do you mean, Freddy?" I ask innocently. "Oh, come on, Chica! You know perfectly what I mean!" he replies. "Why in the world would I go with (y/n) to the woods?" Sam asks confused. "Chica..." Freddy says sternly. I put the bottles of Coke down on the table and then I realize I'm in big trouble. "Uuuuuhhhhhh you know what....I'll be..uhh...right back!" I say and immediately run away as fast as I can. "CHICA!!" Freddy yells furiously. Oh, shit...

Your POV

"So you're working at Freddy Fazbear's?" Josh asks me. I nod in response. "Yes, that's right." "How.....how did you....found out?" he asks. "Well..uhmm....they just started to talk to me on my first night." I say. He lifts one eyebrow. "What? Seriously?" he asks. "Yeah." I say. "That's really weird. They wouldn't do that....maybe they just knew that they could trust you." "I...I don't know." I say. They never talked to Mike...so....why me?
"Well, you should defenitely ask them. I'm curious." Josh says. "Will do! But......I really want to know...why? Why did you made them like this?" "Well." Josh sighs. "I just wanted to do something different, I guess, just like my uncle. He taught me how to build animatronics like this." he explains. "And what about your father?" I ask. "He made Funtime Freddy, Baby, Funtime Foxy and Ballora. Don't trust Ballora, she's a sneaky little bitch. Anyway, what my father doesn't know is that I made them...kind of...well..'alive', just like I did to Freddy and the others." he admits. "Ooohh.." I say. "You've already seen them...and my father?" he grits his teeth when he said 'father'. "What's up?" I ask. He sighs. "My father thinks he's better in everything than me. Asshole." "Well, your dad seemed very nice to me." I say. "Is it really that bad?" "Yeah, I moved out! Girl, I live in a goddamn wooden house in the forest now!" I chuckle slightly and he does as well. "Ever had such a big fight with your father that you left the house?" he asks. "Yeah...several times." He lifts one eyebrow. "Seriously? Why-if I may ask that?" I sigh and give a slight nod in response. "My parents abuse me. Well, abused me. I live at the pizzeria now." He widens his eyes. "What!? Are you being serious now!?" I nod. "Oh my god....I'm so sorry." "Don't be, it's okay. They're in jail now." "Oh okay. I understand that you want to talk about something else. So let's go back to the main subject." He gives me a warm smile. I smile back. "So, what's your relation with the animatronics?" Shall I say that I'm in a relationship with Freddy? No.....that's weird....I guess?

Chica's POV

"CHICA!" Freddy yells my name again. Oh my god, he's so mad. I quickly run into the office and hide under the desk. I hear his footsteps coming closer and closer and then I see his feet approaching the desk. My heart skips a beat when he stands still. "Chica.come.here." he suddenly says, gritting his teeth. "I'm in (y/n)'s room!" I call. He sighs deep and gets on his knees, looking at me straight in the eyes. "Hahahahaha...ha..." I say awkwardly. He narrows his eyes and literally drags me away from under the desk. He puts me back on my feet, but he's still holding onto my wrists. "How did you know I was here!?" I ask confused. "One, (y/n) always hides under the desk. And two, I just saw you doing it." he replies calmly. "O-Oh." I reply softly. "But enough with this nonsense, Chica! Where is (y/n)!?" I shrug. "I don't know." I lie. His eyes turn totally black with only two white dots.
Now I know he's really mad.
Really, really mad.

Your POV

"So, you've got my number. If there's anything wrong or you want to know something, send me a text message or call me." Josh says. I smile. "Sure! Oh wait, before I go, do you mind to take a selfie? There's a certain animatronic in the pizzeria who probably wants real prove that I met you.." Josh chuckles. "Sure." We take a selfie and after that I put my phone back in my pocket.

Take a selfie with a superhot guy, yup. Delete that from your bucketlist, (y/n).

"Take care!" Josh says. "Will do, and thanks!"

~a couple of minutes later~

Goldie's POV

"Chica, you better tell me right now, or I'll call Goldie." "You don't have to!" "I won't call him if you just tell me what's going on!" "But you're not supposed to know, Freddy! It's a....surprise!" "Oh come on, Chica! That's a big lie and you know it!" I step inside the office. "What's happening?" They turn around. "Chica's hiding something from me." Freddy says. I look at Chica. "Chica, is that true?" I ask her. "No. Well, yes. No, yes, no.......uhhhh....yes and no?" I facepalm and after that sigh. "Chica-" I suddenly hear the front doors and before Freddy and I even notice, Chica's running away.

Your POV

"(Y/N)!!!!" I hear Chica yell. She runs over to me and hugs me. "And?" she whispers. "Yeah, I met him!" I whisper. "REALLY!?" Chica yells excited. I show her the picture and she jumps up and down. "OH MY GOD!" she says cheerfully. Suddenly someone clears his throat and I quickly put my phone back in my pocket, without even turning the screen of. We turn our head to..Freddy. I look into his bright, blue eyes and smile. "Hay, Freddy." I say. Before he can say something, someone calls my name. I freeze in place when I see Sam. "The woods?" Sam says, lifting one eyebrow. I laugh and then turn my head at Chica. "Fuck." I whisper. "I told you guys it was a surprise!" Chica calls. "Yeah, well, I'd like to ask (y/n)." Freddy says. "It's true. Chica and I were planning a surprise party..but...heh...now it's not a surprise anymore." I look at Chica again. "Next time we really have to be more careful." She nods. "Yeah....now we destroyed it. I'm sorry, (y/n), I'm bad at keeping secrets. And lying." Chica says, playing the game with me. "It's okay, Chica. Me too." I walk away, trying to hold in my laughter. "I'm fucking tired." I say and walk down the hallway. I enter my room and put my phone down on the dressing table. I sit down on my bed and grab my pillow. I laugh in it and can't believe what just happened. "Oh my god." I whisper and continue laughing in my pillow. Suddenly the door opens and I act casual. "Hi." I say when Freddy walks in. "Hay, dear." Freddy says and sits down besides me. "Are you really tired?" he asks me. I nod. "Yeah, I can-" Freddy trails off and I look confused at him. Then I see him looking at my phone. He grabs it and stands up, looking at me. "What?" I ask. "You were seeing this guy!?" he suddenly says, showing me the screen of my phone. I grab it and look confused at him. "It's just-" "(Y/n). Were you seeing this guy today?" "Freddy, I-" "(Y/n). Were.you.seeing.this.guy?" he grits his teeth. What the fuck, what has gotten into him!? I look up at him and he looks at me with a mad expression on his face.

"Are you cheating on me!?"