Chapter 13. Jealous Much?

Freddy's POV

"Hey, where's (y/n)?" Chica asks. "She's in her room, Chica. Probably sleeping...I don't know." I answer. "Oh....I need to talk to her." she says. "Something important or...?" I ask. She smiles and nods her head, but after that her eyes widen and she furiously shakes her head. "No, no, no! Nothing important!" I lift one eyebrow. "Chica, what's up with you?" "N-Nothing! I just want to talk to (y/n) about uh...you know....girl stuff!!" she says and smiles. "Oooooookay then." I say, still not really believing her. "Sooooo later!!" she says and runs away. What is that chicken up to?

Your POV

The door opens and I look up, only to see Chica. "Hey, Chica-dee! What's up?" I ask. "Hi, (y/n)!!" she says and closes the door behind her. "First I want to say...OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO GREAT AT SINGING!!!!" she shrieks and hugs me. I giggle and hug back. "Thank you, Chi!" I smile. She breaks the hug. "Okay. Now the most important thing. Not that your singing isn't important, don't get me wrong!! I just-" "Chica, I get it! Just tell me what's going on." I laugh. Chica giggles. "Okay, well, you know....I was just wondering....when are we going to search for clues?" Chica asks. "You mean for our secret mission?" I ask. She nods. "Tomorrow evening?" I ask. She smiles and claps her hands. "Deal!!" she says. I yawn and look at the clock. 10:30 am. "Well, Chica..I guess I'm going to sleep. I'm pretty tired." I say. Chica nods and gives me a hug. After a couple of seconds we let go of each other and Chica walks to the door. "Goodnight, Chica!" I say. "Goodnight, (y/n)! See ya tomorrow!" she says and exits my room. I put on my bunny onesie and giggle when I touch the long, white bunny ears. I turn off the lights and lay down on my bed. "Aaahh...finally I can sleep.." I say and pull the covers over me.

Then I realize I forgot to brush my teeth.
Fuck.

I groan and get out of bed. "Why do I always forget to brush my teeth..." I whine, while turning on the lights. I grab my toothbrush and chuckle. I have to face the animatronics in my onesie. I exit my room and see Bonnie standing in the hallway. "Hey, Bonnie! I'm a bunny, just like you!" I say. Bonnie turns around and his eyes twinkle. "Oh my gosshhhh you're so cuuuuuute!" I walk over to him and we both enter the party room. Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy sit at the table and Toy Bonnie points at me. "OH MY GOD, (Y/N)!" he says and stands up, walking over to me. "You're so cute!" he says. "Hehe, thanks! I just love bunnies!" I say. We talk a bit and then walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and walk back to the party room. "(Y/n)." I turn around and see Freddy. "Hi, Freddy!" I say. "Why are you walking around in a bunny suit?" he asks. "Oh, it's just an onesie!" I say. "And I like it, I love bunnies!!" He lifts one eyebrow. "So you love bunnies, huh?" he asks. I nod and smile. Toy Bonnie and Bonnie walk over to us. "Hey, bunny!" Toy Bonnie says. I laugh and turn my head to him. "Yay! Now you're one of us!" Bonnie says. I giggle and jump up and down. "Yeah! I'm a bunny now!" I say. We talk for a couple of minutes and then I feel really sleepy. "Well, guys, this bunny is tired. I'm off to sleep, see ya guys tomorrow!" I say and they wave at me. I walk down the hallway until I notice that someone's following me. I turn around and see it's only Freddy. "Oh...it's just you." I say relieved. Freddy leans against the wall and looks at me with a pokerface. "What?" I ask. "Do you have a bear onesie as well?" he suddenly asks. "Uhhh...no?" I say. He sighs and rolls his eyes. "What's wrong, Freddy?" I ask confused. "Nothing..." Freddy says. Why is Freddy acting like this? Just because I like bunnies-oh wait......is he.....
I chuckle. "Freddy? Are you jealous!?" I ask. He quits leaning against the wall and furiously shakes his head. "N-No! Of course not! Why would I be jealous?" he says. I narrow my eyes and smirk. "Suuuuuuuuuure." I say and slowly continue to walk down the hallway. "(Y/n), come back!" he calls. "Sorry, Freddy the jellybear." I laugh and run into the office, hiding under the desk. "(Y/n)! I'm not-" I hear Freddy say. I see his feet approaching the desk and he sighs deep. "I know you're hiding under the desk, just come here already." he says. I chuckle. "I don't know how." He sighs. "Fine. Then I'll show you how." he suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me away from under the desk. He puts me on my feet. "You're so jealous!!" I tease. He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "I'm not." he mutters. "Oh no? Then why did you ask if I also have a bear onesie?" I ask. "Uuuuhhh just wondering!" he quickly says. I chuckle and shake my head. "Sure, Freddy, sure." I exit the office and enter my room. I close the door right in Freddy's face, just to be a huge cunt. I turn off the lights and lay down on my bed. Freddy soon opens the door and I quickly pull the covers over me. "No jealous bears in my room." I tease. Freddy sighs. "Just let me hug you..." "Only if you admit that you were jealous!" I say. "I wasn't!" Freddy says. "You know where the door is~" I sing. Freddy sighs deep. "Okay, fine!! Maybe I was a bit jealous!" he admits. I laugh. "I knew it!!" Freddy takes me in his arms and pets my hair. "Just as long as you're my bunny, I'm fine with it~" Freddy purrs. I chuckle. "Don't worry, Freddy, I am."