Chapter 6. Trauma?

Golden Freddy's POV

BANG!

(Y/n) widens her eyes and I turn around in shock. Did she shoot someone down!? I sigh in relief when I see no one. I turn my head and see (y/n) shaking badly. Then I notice her whole face is pale. "(Y-Y/n)? Are you okay?" I ask. She doesn't respond and just stares. I lift one eyebrow. Marionette walks over to us and looks at (y/n). "Earth to (y/n)?" he asks.
The hell...?
"Trauma....?" I mutter.
"Isn't (y/n) just really scared?" Chica suddenly chirps. "I mean, she's practically scared of any loud noises." "I'm not sure, Chica. I have a feeling this is different." Marionette answers and begins to shake (y/n) lightly. "Hey, (y/n)? You okay?" he asks. (Y/n) suddenly shakes her head, snapping herself out of her deep, deep thoughts or whatever was going on, and she looks at Marionette. "H-Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm fine." she stutters a bit. Marionette lifts one eyebrow. "Are you sure?" "I actually have no idea. Anyway, I never want to hold this again." (Y/n) says and drops the gun on the table. The fact that she's still shaking is making me worried. "(Y/n), I think it would be a very good idea if you're going to rest now." I suggest. "Y-Yeah....you're r-right." (Y/n) answers and heads to her room. "I'm going to walk with her." Freddy says and I nod in respond.

Freddy's POV

"Hey, (y/n)." I call. She turns around and I walk over to her. "Come on." I say and we walk to her room. I can't help but notice her skin is awfully pale. "Is everything okay? I mean, you seem pretty shaken up." She slowly nods. "Yeah. Like I-I said, I'm f-fine." I lift one eyebrow. "Then why is your voice so shaky?" I ask. "Because...uhhh...it's uuhh..cold?" I sigh deep and open the door of her room. "You and I, we're going to talk." She mumbles something and walks inside. I close the door and see her sitting on the bed with her phone in her hands. "(Y/n), put your phone away." She looks confused up at me. "Why?" "Because I want to talk with you." She sighs and throws her phone to the edge of the bed. "What's up?" she asks. I sit down beside her and look at her. "That's what I want to ask you." she shrugs. "Nothing's wrong, Freddy. Should there be something wrong?" she asks. "Well, when you pulled the trigger, you looked terrified. I-" "Yeah, duh! I thought it was a fake gun! Realizing I really shot, yeah....that scared me." she interrupts me. "Yes, I understand, but....I don't know. But okay, if you say that nothing's wrong, I believe you. Just tell me if something's wrong, okay?" she nods. "Okay." "I'll leave you alone now. Like Goldie said, try to rest. I know it's hard for you since you're really active and all...but...try." I say. She nods. "Sure. I'll give it a try." I smile and stand up. "I will see you later, (y/n)." and with that I exit her room. I hear (y/n) sigh. "Fucking gun..." she mutters. I walk down the hallway, to the party room. "Where is (y/n)?" Chica asks when she notices me. "Resting, so please, don't disturb her." I answer. Chica nods in response. "She's doing okay?" Goldie asks. "I guess so..." I sit down on the table and sigh deep. What is wrong with (y/n)?

Your POV

It feels bad to lie. Again. Goldie told me not to lie again..I promised I would never lie again, I even had a dream that I swore to never lie again!! Ugh, (y/n), you're so pathetic.
I just didn't know what happened. I thought it was a fake gun, but apparently not. When I realized I was really shooting, I immediately thought about my father. That awful, awful day...

~flashback, 3 months ago~

"Dad, please! This is your third bottle of beer!" "Stop complaining and pass me the bottle!" dad yells. I sigh in defeat and give him the bottle. I watch as he begins to drink it. I sit down on the couch and grab my phone, since I have nothing to do. Maybe I can see Sam today, if she's home. The sound of a bottle being put down on the table catches my attention. I look at the bottle and see it's empty. Of course, no surprise. "(Y/n), give me another bottle." I feel anger boil inside of me. "Hey, are you deaf or something!?" I put my phone back in my pocket and stand up from the couch. "No! I'm not deaf, and no! I'm not going to give you another bottle of beer!" I say. He stands up, clenching his fists. "What did you say..." "Oh, you've heard me! Father, you'll get even more drunk if you drink more and more and more! Please, quit it!" "I should kill you right where you stand!!" he shrieks. Before I know it, he stands in front of me with a gun in his hands. I widen my eyes and immediately run away. I exit the house and run straight to the forest. "Get back!!" my father yells. Tears stream down my face. Oh, never have I ever felt so afraid before. What the hell was I thinking!? Why did I say that to him? I guess anger took control of me once again...
Then he suddenly starts to shoot. I quickly hide behind a tree and hear him yell. The sound of him shooting makes me even more scared. Until it suddenly went all silent. I don't hear footsteps, so I step away from my hiding spot. "There you are!!" he yells. He pulls the trigger and I close my eyes. This is it.
But the bullet doesn't hit me. It hits the ground, a few inches away from my feet. I quickly run away and hear him scream my name once again. Thank god he is drunk. If he wasn't, I'm sure I was dead by now. And again, all I can hear.....are gunshots.

I sigh and stretch my arms and legs. Maybe I should tell Freddy about this....
I stand up and walk to the party room. "Freddy?" I ask, when I see him sitting at the table. He looks up at me. "Hi, (y/n). Can't sleep?" he asks. "Well...I actually didn't even try..I just want to tell you something...I guess.." I sigh. His ears perk up, causing me to lift one eyebrow. "What?" I ask. "What?" "You suddenly looked really happy when I said that." "Well, yeah, I mean..I knew something was up with you, and you finally come here to tell me all about it, don't you?" he asks. "Well..yeah.." I answer. "I'm proud of you, (y/n)." "You must be kidding me, Freddy!" I say. "No no no! Not even! I'm seriously really proud of you, I know how hard you find it to talk about bad stuff you've experienced. I actually expected that you would just let me figure out what the problem is." Freddy says. I can't help but laugh. "What the hell." "Well, excuse me miss (y/n), but you're not always telling me the truth, leaving me clueless behind. Sounds familiar?" he teases. I roll my eyes and playfully push him. "Tsk, Freddy!" "Yeah, what?" he chuckles. "You're evil!" "You're right. So hurry up with your story, otherwise I'm going to bite you." "You wouldn't dare!" I say. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Okay, begin."
I take a deep breath. "Okay, here goes..."