Chapter 56. The Warning

Your POV

"Soooo..." I say awkwardly. "Wanna walk through the pizzeria?" Josh nods in response. "Sure." We start to walk to the Funtime room and he sighs. "Oh, how long I didn't see my animatronics!" I giggle and focus on the animatronics, who pretend to be off of course. It became quiet for a while, so I look over at Josh. He stares at Ballora and I lift one eyebrow. "Josh? Is everything okay?" He shakes his head a little bit and looks at me. "What? Yes, I'm fine." I frown. "Are you sure?"
He kept staring at Ballora though.
"Well...yes..but.......did you remember what I was telling you about Ballora back at my place?" I swallow when he said that and immediately drag him away from the Funtime animatronics. Since I know they can hear anything, it doesn't sound like a good idea to me to talk about this in their presence. Also, if Ballora knows that I know something about her...
"(Y/n)? What gives?" Josh complaints. "S-Sorry." I apologize. "I thought someone was coming." "(Y/n)." Josh gently grabs my wrist. "You don't have to hide from me that the animatronics are alive. I already know that." he whispers. I frown. "H-Huh?" "Yeah, I discovered it by myself. And that's also how I discovered that Ballora is unreliable." he adds and after that chuckles. "If I didn't know they were actually alive, how could I know that Ballora was unreliable in the first place?" "Okay, you have a point there. But...what happened then-" "Ah! There you guys are!" Scott exclaims. We smile at him and he smiles back. "You're just in time for dinner!" "Let me guess, pizza?" I laugh. Josh joins me and Scott playfully rolls his eyes. (A/N: Holy shit that became a real sentence in this book)
"Well, this is a pizzeria, (y/n)." "I know." I giggle. "Not that I'm complaining though, I love pizza." "Me too." Josh says. We follow Scott to the party room and we sit down and start to eat. "How are you doing, (y/n)?" Peter asks. "I'm fine, thanks. How are you?" "I'm great!" "Oh, I forgot to grab something to drink for you guys. Let me get it." Scott says, looking at Josh and me. "Oh, I'll get it!" I say. "Thank you, (y/n), there are a few bottles of Coke in the storage room." "Okay, no problem. Be right back!" I say and walk to the storage room. The voices of Scott and Peter slowly fade away and I enter the room. I walk down the stairs and see the bottles of Coke. "Come to mama." I chuckle and walk over to them. I immediately stop when I hear a sudden sound. "Hello..?" I say unsure. Nothing. I slowly bend down and grab the bottles. "What the fuck was that sound?" I ask myself and before I can walk back, I hear that same sound again. "Show yourself!" I exclaim. I hear a low chuckle which sends shivers down my spine. "Don't mess with me!" I say. What's happening!? Am I going crazy? "Hey, (y/n), hurry up!" I hear Scott call, laughing. "C-Coming!" I chuckle nervously and run up the stairs.
What the hell was that? Who?
I close the door of the storage room behind me and I put a smile on my face. I fill Josh's glass with Coke and after that my own. "Thanks." "No problem." I smile and put the bottles down on the ground. "So, let's talk about the restaurant."

~time skip; 11 am~

I walk with Josh to the office. "Okay." he says. I sit down on the desk. "You can trust everyone, except for Ballora. You really can't trust her." "And why is that?" I ask. He sighs. "She's evil. She misleads everyone. It seems that she wants to make friends, but in reality she only wants to kill people. She's literally insane." My heart skips a beat. "Wait..huh-what!?" I say in disbelief. "Kill!?" Josh nods. "B-But what if she tries to deactivate the other animatronics?" "(Y/n), I'm rather worried about you. You're not safe here." "You don't need to worry about me. I'm just worried that she's going to hurt the rest of the group. B-But what about Baby and the other Funtime animatronics?" "I don't know...but I do know that they're innocent. They truly love kids..but I'm not sure if they know about Ballora..I think Ballora is hiding it from them...what happened in the old location..." Josh shivers. "I can't tell what Ballora is planning...but please...keep your eyes open...be aware." I nod and can't help but give Josh a hug. "Thank you." "No problem, (y/n)...just...be safe. If something's wrong, you know where I live." I nod and we break the hug. We walk back to the party room and Peter and Scott put on their coats. "It was nice to see you again, (y/n)." Peter says. I smile. "Likewise!" "Well, it's time to go for me as well. Goodnight, (y/n) and I see you tomorrow." Scott says and gives me a hug. "See ya and goodnight!" I reply and gladly hug back. We let go of each other after a couple of seconds and then Josh gives me a hug as well. "See you around, (y/n)!" he smiles. "See ya!" I say, hugging him back. I feel Freddy's eyes burn in my back. I just know he's looking. We pull away and after that Peter, Scott and Josh exit the pizzeria. "Bye!" I call and wave at them, before closing the doors and locking them. I sigh deep and stretch my arms and legs. "Ohhh, (y/n)! Tell me there are still pizza's left!" Chica calls. I chuckle and point to the kitchen. "Yup!" Chica squeals and runs to the kitchen. I feel two arms wrapped around my stomach and I turn my head. "Christ, how hard it was to watch that." Freddy mutters. I lift one eyebrow. "Mmh?" "Watching him hug you." Freddy answers. "Oh, Freddy, please!" I exclaim, chuckling after that. "You know I'll always stay right by your side." "If you keep that in mind." Freddy says and kisses the left side of my head. I giggle and my heart skips a beat when I see Ballora walking over to me. "(Y/n)? Are you o-" "Hey, (y/n), can I talk to you for a second?" Ballora asks. After that she looks at Freddy. "If I may." Freddy smiles. "Of course." I try to act normal and smile. "Sure, Ballora." I say and let go of Freddy. Freddy walks over to Goldie and he tells him something. I see them from the corner of my eye looking at me, but I just act like I don't see it.
What did Freddy say about me?
"(Y/n). I think I overheard you and Josh." Ballora begins. It's time to act, (y/n/n).
"Yes?" I say, signaling for her to go on. "It was something about me?" "Yes. I don't know what he was trying to make clear, but it was literally stupid. After that, he pulled me to the office and he said crazy things about you. Like, I couldn't trust you and it was all bullshit. I don't even like that guy anyway." I reply, rolling my eyes.
Sorry, Josh.
"He said those things about me? Wow....why?" she asks. I shrug. "I don't know, but I don't believe him. I feel I can trust you! And the other Funtime animatronics of course." I force myself to smile and she smiles back. "Thank you, (y/n). I know I can trust you too. That's all I have to say, really." And with that she walks away. I put that freaking forced smile away from my face and sigh. My eyes widen when she walks over to Chica. The most innocent animatronic around here. What the hell does she want from Chica after all!? "(Y/n), come here for a sec."  I hear Goldie call me. I frown and walk over to him and Freddy. "What?" I ask. "What's up with you? You look so nervous." Freddy comments. "Indeed. Did something happen?" Goldie asks. I shake my head. "No. It's just...that....uhh-" "Hey, (y/n)! Wanna watch a movie?" Mangle asks, hugging me from behind. She looks at Goldie and Freddy and then back at me. "Oh..I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" she asks.
Oh my god, thanks for saving me, Mangle.
"Uhm no, actually not." I reply. "Okay! So you wanna watch that movie with us?" "Sure!" I smile. "Yay!" Toy Chica cheers, from my other side. "Let's go then!" We walk away and from the corner of my eye I see Freddy and Goldie looking at each other, and then back at me. I quickly look forward and continue to walk with the girls.

Freddy's POV

"Did you see her eyes?" I ask. Goldie nods. "Afraid." "Exactly! Something has to be wrong and I'm sick of her keeping it away from us!" Goldie places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Fred, we'll find out."

~the next day, 6 am~

Your POV

I flinch and quickly look up. Chica turns her head to me. "Sorry, (y/n)!" she squeaks out. "It's okay, Chica, don't worry about it." I yawn and notice I'm on the couch with Mangle and Toy Chica still asleep. We must've fallen asleep during the movie. I fix my dress and hair and glance over at the clock. 6 o'clock. "Oh my god, it's so early." I groan and rest my head back on the handrail of the couch. I close my eyes and immediately think about the storage room. That voice. That chuckle.
Was it just in my head or was there really something...someone?
I decide to forget about it and soon fall asleep again.

???'s POV

"Are you sure it will work out?" she asks. I nod. "Of course." I smile and think about the moment I'll kill him. It will feel amazing. But the most exciting part is what happens after that. I can't help but chuckle.

He will lose his life in 4 days.

~×~

Did I just write 1736 words for this chapter? Yes, yes I did.