Chapter 24. Do What He Says

Your POV

Stupid, I'm so stupid! I run down the hallway. "(Y/n), what's wrong!?" I hear Toy Chica call behind me from out of the party room. Suddenly Marionette stands in front of me so I quickly stand still. He grabs me by the shoulders and I feel the hot tears stream down. At the moment he wants to say something, I cut him off. "I know, I'm sorry, alright!?" I manage to run away and I enter my room, slamming the door closed. I immediately drop myself on my bed and I get under the covers. I cry in my pillow and think about what happened. Goldie was acting so weird. "Go away.....I have no time to answer....leave.." I repeat Goldie's words when he was suddenly acting normal. And right after that he was acting creepy again. And then Freddy......
I sigh deep. Freddy was so mad. I've never seen Freddy this mad. I turn around in my bed and let my tears drop on my arms.

Freddy's POV

I sigh and walk back to the group. "Everything okay?" Toy Bonnie asks. "The lass was very upset!" Foxy says. "I saw Goldie putting a knife against (y/n)'s cheek...I grabbed (y/n) and took her away from him....anger took control of me so I yelled at her." "That explains a lot." Marionette says and walks over to us. "I just had to make her clear that what she did was stupid." I say. The animatronics nod their head in understanding. "She can be so stubborn sometimes." Sam mutters. "I just hope she will be okay."

Your POV

I wipe away my tears and sigh. I look at the clock and see it's 12:30 AM. "Why are you crying, dear?" I hear behind me. I flinch at the sudden voice and I widen my eyes when I realize it's Goldie. I slowly turn my head to him and see him standing there...with that knife. He takes a few steps closer to me and I'm too scared to move. So I just sit there on the bed, watching his movements. He leans in and he chuckles. "I'm sorry that a certain bear had to ruin our little game. I'd love to finish it with you."

Freddy's POV

Maybe I was a little unkind towards (y/n)...I didn't mean to scare her. I was just so worried about her. "Hey, Freddy, are you-" Mangle tried to finish her sentence, but a sudden scream cuts her off. And it was not just a scream.
It was (y/n) who screamed.
I immediately run to her room and quickly open the door. I turn on the lights, but see literally no one. Am I going crazy!?

Your POV

Goldie suddenly teleports us to a big room I've never seen in my life. "Let me go!!" I cry out. "Ssshhhh...there's no need to cry." Goldie says and rubs my head. "You know...." he whispers and puts me down on my feet, still holding onto my wrists. "I was about to kill you...buuuuuuut that would be a waste." he finishes his sentence. I blink a few times. "S-So.....I can j-just go?" I ask quietly. Goldie laughs and shakes his head. "Cute, but the answer is no. I have some other things in mind." I slowly begin to feel scared again. "Stand in the corner over there. You'll be stupid if you try to run away, you know I'll find you again." Goldie says. "Why do I have to s-stand in the corner?" I ask. He chuckles. "You'll see." He let go of my wrists and I slowly walk over to the corner. I look confused at him and he smiles. "Excellent. Now close your eyes." "Why?" I ask. "Just do what I say." Goldie hisses. I gulp, but finally close my eyes. I suddenly feel him touch my neck. I flinch at the sudden contact. "Don't be scared and keep them closed." Goldie says and I feel a light shock going through my body. I flinch and open my eyes in reflex. The last thing I remember is how Goldie grabbed me when I passed out.

Freddy's POV

"Don't tell me I was the only one that heard that scream!" I say, getting slightly worried about (y/n). "No, we all heard that." Toy Chica says. "Me too!" Chica exclaims. "That girl gets a lot on my nerves today...what the hell is she up to now.." I mutter and that's when I see something odd from the corner of my eye. I turn around and narrow my eyes. I see Marionette standing there with bright light around him.
What the hell is Marionette doing?
When the light disappears, I notice that it's not Marionette, but some female puppet. "Who are you?" I ask confused. "My name is Sapphire, don't be afraid, I'm on your side. I'm a friend of Golden. Terrible things are happening right now." she says. "Hi! I'm Chica! Nice to meet you! Why haven't I seen you before!?" Chica asks as she runs over to her in excitement. "Nice to meet you too, dear. I'd love to explain everything, but there's no time to waste. Your friend is in danger." Sapphire says. "Don't tell me it's (y/n)." I say, getting really scared. She looks at me. "I'm sorry, Freddy....but it is her." My heart skips a beat, but I try to stay calm. "What happened?" I manage to ask.

Your POV

"Hey....."

"(Y/n)...."

"Come on! You know I don't like waiting!"

"(Y/n)...."

"I'm going to slap you if you don't wake up in 5 seconds!"

"1..."

"2..."

"3.4.5."

I open my eyes and touch my cheek, that's burning from the pain. "Who are you and why the fuck does my cheek hurt?" I ask, seeing a weird golden animatronic bear right in front of me. "Oh, I'm sorry, (y/n). You wouldn't wake up so I decided to give you a slap on your cheek. My name is Fredbear, your boyfriend? You don't remember?" he asks me. I shake my head. "N-No?" I say confused. Since when can animatronics talk? "Uhmm...do you remember your enemy, Freddy?" he asks. "Uhhhh...no?" I answer.

"Oh, dear...it looks like you've lost your memory. I have no idea how something like that can happen." Fredbear says. "Oh...well...could you tell me more about this...uhh...'Freddy'?" I ask. "Well, you know, he's the most famous animatronic here in the pizzeria-" "Wait, we're in a pizzeria?" He nods. "He seems nice, but he's a total asshole. He tried to kill you, and everytime I had to save you. But now..it seems like he's after you again. So we need to destroy him, before he destroys us." "You...saved me?" I ask in disbelief. He looks at the ground and rubs the back of his head. "Yeaaaah....but it was nothing." he says. I blush and hug my...well..boyfriend. "I'm sorry that I can't remember anything, but I do believe that you're my boyfriend..I mean...I just feel we have such a strong connection." I say, letting go of him. "I love you so much, (y/n)......sorry if it sounds weird to you right now, I understand that-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. "I love you too, you silly bear." he chuckles and then kisses me on the lips. After a few seconds we break the kiss and he looks in my eyes. "Ready to kill Freddy?" he says, while touching my cheek. I smirk. "Always. For you I'll do anything~"