Chapter 8. Help

Your POV

"Aren't you tired?" I look up at Chica. "Mwah. What about you?" I ask. "Same. Not really tired." I nod my head in response. "Hey, (y/n). Can I ask you something?" "Yeah, sure. What's up?" I ask. "Well, Goldie calls you 'coke-addict'.....are you really addicted?" I giggle and shake my head. "No! Goldie's just kidding. But I have to admit, I sometimes find it very hard to stop drinking it. But, I'm not addicted to Coke." "Are you sure? Last time you drank a whole bottle!" Chica exclaims. "I was just very thirsty!" I say. "Reaaaally?" Chica teases. "Chica, I'm not addicted to Coke!" "Well, let's see what Goldie says. GOLDIE!! OFFICE, NOW!!" Chica yells. "Chica.." I laugh and hide my face in my hands. After a couple of seconds I hear a very familiar voice. "What's the matter, Chica?" "Is (y/n) addicted to Coke?" Chica asks. I look up at Goldie and Chica. "Am not!!" I exclaim. "Maybe just a little bit." Goldie says. "WHAT!?" I shriek. Chica giggles. "Hihihi! I was so right!" "Goldie! That's not true!" "I'm saying that you're just a little bit addicted! As long as you're not totally freaking out when you can't drink it, it's fine. If you're spazzing out, I have to help you. I can clearly see if someone's addicted to something or not, so watch out." Goldie says. I playfully slam my hand on the desk. "I'm.not.addicted!" "I'm just saying that you're a little bit addicted!" Goldie exclaims. "No, she's addicted. I'm 100% sure." Chica says. "Who is addicted?" I look at my left and see Freddy standing. He walks inside and looks at us. "(Y/n)." Chica answers. "Not true!!" I quickly say. "Half true!" Goldie says. Freddy lifts one eyebrow. "To what? To Coke?" he says. I groan loudly and drop my head in defeat on the desk. "She's so addicted!! It's obvious!" Chica says. "Hhhhhmmm....I doubt that." Freddy says. "Thank you, Freddy!!" I say. "I think she's just a bit addicted." I, once again, groan loudly. Is this serious!?
"No, not 'a bit'. We have to do something before she goes to the store and steals all the bottles of Coke!" Chica calls. "Chica you dumbass." I chuckle. "What if we just lock her up for a whole day? I can do experiments to see if she's addicted or not." I see from the corner of my eye Goldie smirk when he said that. "That sounds like a great idea." Freddy says. "Yeah, great!!" I snap. "(Y/n), don't worry. We're just kidding!" Chica says. I look up at her. "Oh, really!? It was fake? I'd never find out if you didn't say that!" I say sarcastically and facepalm. "Yeah...I felt bad for you." Chica says, not understanding my sarcasm. I slowly begin to lay down and I look up at the ceiling. Suddenly my phone rings and I lazyly grab my phone. I look at the screen and see that Sam's the one who's calling me.
"Yo, what's up?" "(Y/n)! Help me!" I sit right up in shock. This is exactly how her voice would sound like when she is in danger. "What's wrong!?" "I went to the forest with Jason and he-" And then she suddenly hang up. I clench my fists in anger and jump up from the desk. I run to my room, leaving a very confused Freddy, Goldie and Chica behind. I grab my coat and put it on. I close the door of my room and want to run away, but someone grabs me roughly by my arm. I turn my head and see Freddy. "(Y/n)!? Where are you going!?" Freddy asks worriedly. "I have to go to Sam! She's in danger!" I say. I quickly run away, causing Freddy to let go of my arm. "Goldie-" "On it." I hear behind me. I ignore it and quickly exit the pizzeria.

~little time skip~

Goddamnit, Sam! I've told her so many times she has to quit hanging out with that guy. I never trusted him. But of course, she doesn't listen to me. I look at my phone. 3 am. It's literally in the middle of the night. My phone rings once again. Private number? I lift once eyebrow.
"Hello? (Y/n) speaking." I say. "Oh, thank god you're answering the phone! (Y/n), where are you!? I saw you running away and I followed you, but now you're out of sight. I want you to come back, right now." "No, I can't! Sam is in danger and I need to find her, right now! I can't go back to the pizzeria!" "I'm not at the pizzeria, (y/n). I'm standing by that big tree in the middle of the forest where you were just a few minutes ago." Goldie says. "Wait.....you're an animatronic. What if people see you-" "Forgot that I can turn into human?" Goldie interrupts me. "Oh...right..." I say. "I'll see you in a minute." "Okay." I say and end the call. I sigh and begin to walk to the tree.
~
"There you are! Please, never run away again in the middle of the night on your own! Damn, (y/n). You gave me a heartattack!" "I'm sorry, Goldie. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to-" "It's okay. Let's talk about this later. Stay really close to me." I nod and Goldie looks at the right and the left. "Let's go right." We walk the right path and I shiver in fear. Walking in a forest in the middle of the night is just great. Amazing. I roll my eyes and look around. "I almost can't see a damn thing." I say. "I know. It's really dark here." Goldie responds. "And....now that I've come to think of it...do you have a phone yourself? You were calling me!" I say. Goldie nods. "Kind of. It's laying in the restaurant for like a pretty long time now. All it can do is call someone, nothing more." "Oh that's just boring. No apps.." I say. "Nope." Goldie says. We continue to walk until I see something move...or someone...
I stand still. "Goldie..." I whisper. Goldie stops walking as well and he looks confused at me. "What?" he asks. "I saw something move...behind that tree over there. I swear." I whisper. I slowly walk over to the tree. "Wait for me!" he says. I roll my eyes. He can be so overprotective someti-huh!?
"Oh no, it looks like Sam's friends are here." Before I even can respond or do anything, he hits me with something. I fall down on the ground and my sight begins to get blurry. Then it went all dark.