Chapter 34. Hangover

Your POV

I yawn and stretch my arms and legs. I sit right up in my bed, but immediately fall back. I groan loudly in pain and grab my head. What the fuck? Why does my head hurt so much!? I also feel really sick to my stomach. I stand up and feel I'm going to throw up. Wait a minute....I'm back at the pizzeria!? But..I...was in my old house? How did I get here? Someone brought me back? Why can't I remember anything from last night!? I sigh deep and exit my room and enter the party room. "(Y/N)!!!" Chica yells, making me flinch, and runs over to me. She starts to shake me violently and I literally almost throw up. "Chica..please...." I mutter. "Sorry!" she squeaks out and let go of me. "Bathroom." I mutter and run away. "Byeeeee!" Chica calls to me. I quickly enter the bathroom and immediately throw up. Oh fuck....I was drinking last night...I remember now. But what I don't remember is what happened after that. I...I got drunk..? No....right? I flush the toilet and stand up. It feels like with every step I take, my legs are getting weaker and weaker. "Oh...fuck.." I say. I quickly run back to the toilet. "Hey, (y/n), are you-" Before I can answer, I throw up in the toilet. I cough a few times after that and Toy Chica puts her hand on my back. "Let me get Freddy for you."

Freddy's POV

"Was she really drunk?" Mike asks. "No, they just say that for fun." Sam rolls her eyes. Mike looks at her. "I'm sorry, miss Cranky, but I wasn't talking to you." Sam huffs at what he said. Mike looks at me again. "Yes. She was really flirty, then she was mad and-" "Wait, flirty!?" Sam and Mike both say. I nod. "What did she do?" Sam asks. "Well, she pushed me to the wall several times and you know...just trying to kiss you." "But you didn't mind, did you?~" Mike teases. Sam pushes him. "Mike, you prick!" she exclaims. I laugh and roll my eyes. "Mike, not really. I mean, I love her, but no. And if I just agreed with it, she would act even worse." I say. Mike nods in understanding. "That's true." he adds. "Oh, Mike! We still have to play that game!" Sam exclaims. "Can't we do that later today?" Mike replies. "Nope, because then I'm tired and want to sleep." Sam giggles and pulls Mike with her. "Bye, Freddy!" I chuckle and wave at them. "Bye!" I lean against the wall and then notice Toy Chica walking over to me. "Hey, uhh...(y/n) really needs you. She's really sick and she already threw up twice." she says. "Oh Jesus....where is she now?" I ask. "Restroom." "Thank you, Toy Chica." I thank her. "No problem, Freddy." Toy Chica replies and I quickly head to the restroom. Just as I'm about to enter, I see (y/n) sitting down on the ground, her hair covering her face. I kneel down beside her and slowly push her into my chest, causing her to flinch badly. "Ssshhhh...it's okay. It's me." I reassure her. I hold her and rub her stomach. "N-No, Freddy.." she mutters. "What's wrong?" I ask confused. She suddenly cringes, groans, and then quickly runs away. A few seconds later I hear her throwing up violently. "Oh gosh.." I whisper and enter the restroom. She flushes the toilet and coughs a few times. I kneel down behind her and rub her back. "Freddy, this is the girls bathroom, y-" "Do you think I fucking care?" I say. She can't help but giggle. She wipes her mouth with toilet paper. I continue to rub her back and we stay for this like a couple of minutes. She turns her head to me. "I'm sorry I ran away...I just-" I cut her off by placing my index finger on her lips. "It's okay. I'm sorry that I thought you were cheating on me. I should've known better. I'm really sorry....I know how sensitive you are.." "It's okay.." (y/n) responds. I pet her head and sigh. "But, darling..." I begin, lifting her chin up. "What I don't understand is why you began to drink alcohol. You were really drunk. You have no idea what you were doing." She looks at me with a frightened look on her face. "What did I do!?" she asks. "Well, first, you were really flirty. Goldie told me you even tried to kiss him. You kissed me multiple times, though." (Y/n) looks at the ground, embarrassed. "I'm not saying I didn't kiss back, though." I nudge her, trying to make her feel better. She gives a little smile as respond. I lift her up and hold her against my chest. "I love you, (y/n), but it makes me sad that you started to drink." I say. "I'm sorry..." she sighs. "I really didn't want to drink...but...I...I just couldn't..." "You couldn't hold yourself back, could you?" She shakes her head. "It never happens...and...I know I'm underage. I'm not supposed to...but...I was alone..I felt awful and.....I just don't know..." I kiss her head. "Just promise you will never, never drink again..until you're old enough of course." She looks up at me. "I promise. Really. And you can beat the crap out of me if I do." "Silly girl, I won't do that." I want to kiss her so badly so I lean in, but she presses her hand literally against my whole face. "Freddy, I just threw up." I gently grab her hand and hold it. "One, that's already quite a while ago. Two, you wiped your mouth. Three, I fucking love you now c'mere." I pull her towards me and kiss her on the lips. I place one hand on the back of her head, still not breaking the kiss. "AWWWW HOW CUTE!!!" (Y/n) and I quickly pull away and look up in shock at...of course Chica. "SOO CUTE-wait....Freddy...YOU'RE IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!! EEEWWW GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Chica starts to throw tea towels at me. (Y/n) laughs and I quickly run out of the girls bathroom, pulling (y/n) with me.