Chapter 2. Fear

Your POV

"Freddy! Freddy! Freddy!" I groan and get out of bed. The kids are so loud. I walk over to my desk and grab the drawing I made earlier today. Oh, I miss them so much. I need to find them. I put on my clothes, brush my hair and finally, exit my room. I run to the second party room, since I know the toy animatronics have their break right now. "Hey guys!" I say. They look up at me and smile. "Hi, (y/n)! How are you doing?" Toy Chica asks. "Great." I answer sarcastically. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" Marionette asks. "I'm going crazy. Literally." I respond, while searching in the room for Goldie. "It's about Goldie." I hear Mangle whisper to Marionette. "(Y/n). Come here. Now." "No, I need to find-" "(Y/n). Now." Marionette demands. I sigh frustrated and I walk over to him. "What?" I ask. He rests his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down." he says. "We'll find him. Trust me. Just calm down." "How can I be calm when I have no idea if Goldie is doing okay!?" "(Y/n). Please, just calm down. We'll find him. And do not, I repeat, do NOT search for him by yourself." I lift one eyebrow. "What? Why not!?" I ask confused. "You don't know how he's like right now. It's too dangerous." "What!?" I almost explode. "You're going to expect from me that I'm just going to sit my ass down and do nothing about it!?" "Yes." he simply answers. I blink a few times and walk away from him. "I need to see Freddy." "Marionette, are you sure about this?" I hear Toy Chica ask. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing." I hear Marionette answer. I ignore it and head to the backstage area, knowing that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica have their break soon. I sit on the big, black box and wait for them to come. As soon as I hear the curtains move, I look up. "Hi!" Freddy, Bonnie and Chica greet me. "Heeyyy!" I try to sound cheerful, but I probably failed. Freddy lifts one eyebrow. "What's up with you?" he asks. Yup, I failed.  "Uhh, I need your opinion on something." I say. "Sure. What's up?" "I wanted to look for Goldie, but Marionette says I can't because he thinks that maybe Goldie has changed. What the heck is that for reason!?" "(Y/n), I'm on Marionette's side." "WHAT!?" "Sshhh, shh. It's for your own safety, (y/n)." Freddy says. "So you think Goldie's a murderer right now!? I can't believe this!" I start to walk away, but Freddy grabs me by my arm. "Listen to me, (y/n). I don't want you to search for Goldie, you don't know how he's like when he's.." he stops talking. "What? When he's what?" I ask confused. Freddy sighs. "Goldie is very...different when something bad happens.." I lift one eyebrow. "What do you mean?" "Let's talk about this later." "No, I want to know it right now!" "(Y/n), I love you, but you're so stubborn. Please, let me explain this later." Freddy walks to the second party room, making sure nobody sees him. He gently pulls me with him. "Can you guys please watch over her when you can? I don't want her to do something funny if you know what I mean." After that, Freddy gives me a serious glare. "Sure." Marionette responds. "I can just walk away, you know." I say. Freddy grabs me by the shoulders and gives me that serious glare again. "You know what? Fine." I sigh frustrated and walk over to the stage. I sit down and grab my phone. "Motherfuckers." I whisper. "Do you think you can handle her? I mean, she can be pretty tough sometimes." I hear Freddy whisper, but I can perfectly hear what he's saying. "I'm not a fucking dog or a horse, Freddy." I grit my teeth. Tough, pfft. "This is what I mean." he says. I roll my eyes and pay attention to my phone again. "I'm sure we can handle it." Marionette says. I see from the corner of my eye Toy Chica nod in agreement. This has been enough. When the toy animatronics are performing, I'm out.

~time skip, 30 minutes; 2 pm.

"So, do I make myself clear?" Marionette asks. "Sure." I say and stand up, ready to leave. Marionette turns me around. "(Y/n), I mean it. I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sending you to the backroom area now. Freddy and the others will have a quick break again. We have to perform, the kids will come here very soon." Marionette says. "And I want you to come back, (y/n)!" I nod and walk away. No way I'm going to the backstage area. Sorry, Marionette.

I have other plans.

I walk to the office and sit down on the chair. Where can he be? Freddy and I looked everywhere yesterday. "(Y/n)." I look up and suddenly see Springtrap standing. "No, go a-" "I know you don't want to see me right now, but you really want to hear this." he says. I lift one eyebrow. "It's about Goldie." I gasp. "What! Where is he!?" I ask. "I can teleport us to him, but I think it's better if I just lead you there. Then you know where the hidden room is." he says. "Hidden room?" I ask. Springtrap nods. "Yes. This room is here in this pizzeria since Goldie and I used to perform for the kids." "Okay, well....how do we get there?" I ask. Springtrap walks over to the table and bends down. I bend down as well and watch Springtrap removing the vent. "Do we have to crawl through it?" I ask. He nods. "Yes, I'll go first. Follow me." "Okay." I respond. Springtrap begins to crawl through the vent and I follow him. After, I think, a minute we reach another vent. "Alright, I'm going to kick this open, watch out." Springtrap warns. "Okay." Springtrap stretches his leg and succesfully kicks the vent open. We crawl out of the vent and stand up in the hidden room. I notice Goldie sitting in the corner. Springtrap puts the vent back in his place and looks at me. "You can go to him, (y/n)." I nod and walk over to Goldie. I get on my knees right in front of him and he just stares. "Goldie..." I say. He suddenly stands up, so do I. "Goldie?" I ask. "Are you alright?" He suddenly smiles and grabs my arms. He pushes me against the wall. "G-Goldie let me go!" He doesn't budge, he just....smiles. It's that exact same sinister smile from my nightmare. "Springtrap, help!" Springtrap walks over to us and chuckles. "This isn't funny!" I say. "Oh, oh, oh, (y/n). You know, Goldie and I talked about Sam. I thought it would be fun to kill her. But our friend Goldie over here refused to kill her. So now I have a new plan." he says. "W-What!?" I say in disbelief. "You and Goldie are going to kill Sam together. And you know....wreak havoc." he smirks. "What!? No! Springtrap, you can't do this! This is insane!" I say. He chuckles. "Don't worry, (y/n)." He leans in, closer to my face. "I'm going to take real good care of you." He looks at Goldie. "Hold her real tight. Don't let her escape." Goldie tightens his grip on me. I try to kick him against his leg, but Goldie pushes his leg against mine, preventing me from kicking him. "Please...Springtrap.....don't do this!" I beg. He smirks and kisses me on my cheek. "Sshhhhh.....it's not going to hurt." He suddenly places his hands on each side of my neck and red light starts to surround me. "Goodnight, sweetheart~" he sings.

Darkness.