Chapter 29. Sneaking Out

~a couple of days later~

Your POV

"Amazing!!" Chica exclaims happily. I giggle. "It sure is!" Chica looks at me. "Thank you so much, (y/n)!" she says. "For what?" I ask. "For watching this movie with me!" "Oh, no problem! I'm sorry it took so long to finally watch the second part of the movie. I was really busy." I say. She hugs me. "Awww, that's okay!" I chuckle and I hug her back. After a couple of seconds we let go of each other. "Hey, (y/n)?" Chica asks. "Yes?" "I don't want to rush you, but uhhh.......when are you going to Josh?" she asks. I grab my phone and check the time. "Well, Chica, it's 5 pm, so I guess I can go right now." I say. Chica gasps. "Really? Today!?" I nod. "Yeah, of course! But, I got a job for you while I'm gone." "Alright, tell me!" she says. "Well, I'm going to say that I'll be in the woods with Sam. I don't think Sam will be here today in the pizzeria, so it's the perfect lie. But...you never know...if something goes wrong-" "I'll have to fix it! Got it!" Chica quickly interrupts me. "Are you sure you're able to do that?" I ask. "Uhu! You can count on me!" she says. "Okay." I say. Chica and I stand up from the couch. We walk towards the front doors and I put on my black jacket.

Freddy's POV

I walk into the party room and see Chica and (y/n) standing in front of the doors. I notice them whispering things to each other. What's up with them? They've been acting strange and mysteriously lately. I have no idea what's going on between them, but they're up to something. "Guys!" (Y/n) exclaims. Toy Freddy, Goldie and Toy Chica look up at her. "I'm going to the woods with Sam! See y'all later!" she says. "Okay, be careful!" I call. She turns her head to me. "I will, don't worry!" she gives Chica a hug and then exits the pizzeria.

Your POV

I put on my headphone and scroll through my music. "Well, surprise me, phone." I mutter and press shuffle. I put my phone back in my pocket and smirk when I recognize the song. LA Devotee by Panic!At The Disco.

You got two black eyes from loving too hard
And a black car that matches your blackest soul
I wouldn't change ya, oh oh
Wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no
The neon coast was your sign
And the Midwest wind with Pisces rising
Wouldn't change ya, oh oh
Wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no

I cross the road and watch the cars pass by.

Static palms melt your vibe
Midnight whisperings
The black magic of Mulholland Drive
Swimming pools under desert skies
Drinking white whine in the blushing light
Just another LA Devotee
Sunsets on the evil eye
Invisible to the Hollywood shrine
Always on the hunt for a little more time
Just another LA Devotee

Just another, just another, uh oh
Just another LA Devotee!

Chica's POV

I sit down on the stage and just can't wait for (y/n) to return. I'm so excited! Buuuuut, I have to remain calm. I have to be alert. Just like (y/n) said, something can go wrong, and I'm responsible to fix that immediately.
But.....what could possibly go wrong?
Nothing, right?
Suddenly the front doors open and I widen my eyes when I see Sam. I look around the room, luckily no one is here. I quickly run over to Sam. "Hey, Chi-" "Sssshhhhhhhttt!" I hush her. I grab her arm and I head to (y/n)'s room, pulling Sam with me. I close the door behind me and sigh in relief. No one saw us!
"Chica, what's going on?" Sam asks confused. "Uuuuuuuuhhhhh.....I want to watch a movie with you." I answer. She lifts one eyebrow. "And you had to bring me here immediately without even saying hello to the others?" I quickly nod. "Yup!" Sam blinks a few times. "Oooookay then." "Let's watch a movie on your phone!" I suggest. "Alright." Sam says and grabs her phone.

Your POV

Alright. So here I am. Standing in front of a random wooden house in the middle of the fucking woods. Great. I hope that Josh is kind, otherwise I'll have a big problem. I knock a few times on the door. I wait for a couple of seconds, but I hear nothing. I decide to knock on the door again and then I hear sounds. The door suddenly opens, revealing a boy around my age with short, brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Yup, this is defenitely the Josh from the pictures I've seen on the internet.
So.
Fucking.
Hot.
I'm sorry, Freddy.

"Uhhhmmm....hello?" he says. I clear my throat. "H-Hi, I'm (y/n) (s/n) and I understand that this is a little bit weird right now...but....uhhh....I'd like to ask you some questions about a couple of animatronics you've built." I explain. He lifts one eyebrow, but soon after that opens the door widely for me. "Sure, come in."

Chica's POV

"Nice movie, right?" Sam asks. "Uhu!" I reply. "You know what? I'm kind of thirsty. I'll get us something to drink....or can't you drink? Y'all can eat, right, so what do you-" "Let me get that!" I quickly interrupt her. "Uuhhhhh, Chica? What's going on? You're acting really strange today." Sam says. "Nothing, hahaha! I'll be right back!" I say and exit (y/n)'s room. I walk down the hallway, straight to the party room. "Hey, Chica." I suddenly hear behind me as I head to the kitchen. I turn around and see Freddy. "Hi, Fred!" I greet him. "Hey, uh, listen. I want you to be honest with me, okay?" Freddy says. I fear the worst but smile anyway. "Always, Freddy!" "Is there something going on between you and (y/n)? I mean, you guys are acting so-" "Nothing, Fred, it's a secret!" I say. Freddy lifts one eyebrow. "Well, then you better tell me. I know (y/n) and her 'secrets' and-" "No, Freddy, you got it totally wrong! It's like a...uhhh....." "Yes?" "It's a surprise! I can't say anything, bye!" I say and quickly run to the kitchen. "Uuuuhhhh...okay......." I hear Freddy say before I slam the door closed. And once again, I sigh in relief. That was a close one. This job was harder than I thought it would be. But, I promised (y/n) she can count on me!
I grab two small bottles of Coca Cola and I decide to wait just a little bit longer before I exit the kitchen.

Okay, you know what, I'm way too impatient for this, I'm out. I leave the kitchen and freeze in place when I see Freddy and Sam standing right in front of me. Freddy clears his throat and shots me a serious glare.

"I think you need to tell us something, Chica."

~

Another chappie done! Hope y'all liked this one!!♡

(Sat on my chair for like 1,5 hours, writing this chapter.
Now my butt hurts like hell.
#toomuchinformation).