Chapter 47. A Deal

Your POV

I sit down on the table, just thinking about stuff, until a sudden voice speaks up. "Hey, dear." I look up and see Freddy. I smile. "Hey." Freddy kisses my forehead and after that looks deeply in my eyes. "That was really weird." I comment. He chuckles and nods. "Yeah. Agreed." I giggle. "Also, you know the rules, dear." Freddy says. I lift one eyebrow. "(Y/n), come on, get off the table." Goldie suddenly says behind me. "That was what I was trying to tell you." Freddy chuckles. I turn my head to Goldie. "Sassy lil bitch." I mutter under my breath, giggling, while I'm getting off the table. "What did you say there, miss?" Goldie says. I look at him, but I just can't take him seriously while he's trapped in Chica's body. "Nothing special." I chuckle and stretch my arms and legs. Then I gasp, ramming on my legs. Goldie and Freddy lift their eyebrow at the exact same moment. "What's up, love?" Freddy asks. "My phone!! Where is my phone!?" I say and continue to ram on my legs. "Hey! Don't hurt my body! Also, I don't have a phone. So since you're me, you don't have a phone either." Goldie says, making me chuckle. I quit slapping my legs. "No, but seriously though, where is my phone? Freddy, have you seen-" Before I can finish my sentence, Freddy hands me my phone. "Oh, thanks! Where was it?" I ask curiously. "It was just in the pocket of your jeans. Since Sapphire is you now, she had it. And she gave it to me." Freddy explains. "Oohh, well that makes sense. You did nothing sneaky on my phone, now did you?" I joke, unlocking it. "No, of course not." Freddy answers. I giggle. "I know, I trust you with my whole heart." My phone makes a sudden sound and I see that (F/A) uploaded a new video. I squeal and I hear Goldie sigh. I look up at him and he facepalms. "So addicted." I hear him mumble. "Hey, I heard that!" I exclaim. "Great." Goldie responds. "Being addicted is a strong word." "Oh, I know, but I'm 100% sure you are." Goldie responds. "What? No!" I protest. "Also, Sam confirmed." "Pffftt! Yeah, Sam! Like if you should believe her!" I say. "Freddy, it's your girlfriend. Say something about it." "Freddy, you're my boyfriend. Agree with me." Freddy looks at me and Goldie and then back at me. "Sorry, (y/n), I'd love to agree with you, but-" "Oh, hell no!" I snap, putting my finger in front of Freddy's face. "Don't you dare to do this to me, Freddy!" I warn him, while moving my finger from the left to the right. Goldie chuckles behind me and I lower my finger. I narrow my eyes at Freddy and he smiles. "Adorable." Freddy places one hand on my whole face. "Ngh! Freddy!" I whine and yank his hand of my face. "Stop doing that! Being Goldie doesn't make a difference! You know I-" "Don't like that, I know." Freddy chuckles, finishing my sentence. "You know, (y/n), let's make a deal." Goldie says. I turn around, facing him. "And what might that be, almighty Golden Freddy?" He takes a little bow and I chuckle slightly. "You're not able to use nor touch your phone for today. If you win, Coke." "Pff! I can easily walk to the grocery store, you know?" "I think you're scared~" Goldie teases. "Am not!" I exclaim, putting my hands on my hips. "Then give your phone to me." Goldie says. I sigh deep, looking at the clock. It's only 2 pm.....
I groan and hand Goldie my phone. "You'll get it back tomorrow." he says. "I'm going to win this, and you know it!" I say. Goldie chuckles. "We'll see~" "I'm just going to spend some quality time with Freddeh!!" I say and grab Freddy's hand. "Guys!" We turn around and see Shadow Bonnie. "Where are Chica and Sapphire?" he asks. "I don't know-" "CHICA AND SAPPHIREEEEE!!!" I yell loudly, making them flinch. "Ouch, (y/n), my ears." Freddy complains. "Karma, bitch. Then you had to agree with me." I joke. "I'll get you back~" Freddy whispers in my ear. I playfully roll my eyes and Chica and Sapphire walk into the party room. "Stand in a line." Shadow Bonnie orders and we do what he says. "Did you find a way to fix this?" Goldie asks. "I think so." Shadow Bonnie answers. "Ooohh no! I could've done so much with those powers! Thanks a lot, Goldie." "You're welcome, (y/n)." "Okay, close your eyes." We all close our eyes and I feel something weird inside of me, just for a split second. I open my eyes and look down. I see my own hands. I look beside me and see the animatronics examining themselves. "Guys? You okay?" I ask. "Uhmm, I am." Goldie responds. "Me too." Sapphire responds. "Hey, a phone!" Chica says. "Here, (y/n), this is yours, right?" Chica smiles and stretches her arm out to give me my phone. "Yes it is, thanks-" I was about to grab it when I remember the deal. "You can give it to Goldie, Chi." "Okay!" Chica chirps and hands it to Goldie. "Thanks, Chica." Goldie says and smirks at me. "Oh, stop it." I mutter. Goldie chuckles. "Well, see you guys later." he says and teleports away. With my phone. The other animatronics go mind their own business as well and I soon stand alone with Freddy. "You'll be fine, dear, it's just a phone after all." he says and wraps his arms around my stomach. "I know, I know." I sigh. "Also, what about that quality time you were talking about?" he says. I giggle. "Sure thing." "Cuddle and Netflix-oh wait. You don't have a phone." Freddy teases. I gasp and playfully push him. "Freddy! You prick!" I exclaim. He laughs and lifts me up. "Well, you still have two arms, so cuddling it is then." He swings me around and I laugh. "You are a dummy." I giggle. He quits swinging me and kisses my head. "And you're an even bigger one." I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you." "I love you too. Now let's cuddle!"