Chapter 10. Confusion

Freddy's POV

"Are you alright, Sam?" Goldie asks. Sam nods her head in response. "Yes...thank you, both of you." she smiles at Goldie and Marionette. They smile back and Sam walks over to me and (y/n). "Will she be okay?" she asks. "Yeah, she will, don't worry about it. She's just seeing things." Goldie answers, walking over to us as well, together with Marionette. Sam lifts one eyebrow. "What do you mean, 'she's seeing things'?" "Well, with other words, she's hallucinating. She's seeing things that we don't see at the moment." Goldie explains. "That's weird..." (Y/n) suddenly looks up at Sam and chuckles. "You have like a reaaaaally big spider in your hair." she says. Sam gasps in shock and Goldie quickly reassures her. "Sam, there's no spider in your hair. Like I said, she's seeing things." Sam sighs in relief. "Oh thank god there's no spider in my hair...but...what the heck, (y/n)?" "Yeah...this is exactly what I mean.." Goldie says. "When will she act normal again?" Sam asks. Goldie shrugs. "I have no idea. I actually expect  her to be asleep soon." "Why is the golden bear so fat?" (Y/n) suddenly says, pointing at Goldie. Sam, Marionette and I laugh and Goldie can't help but chuckle. "Ow god, (y/n). Please don't fall asleep soon, this is hilarious!" Sam exclaims. "I'm not even fat!!" Goldie says and playfully rolls his eyes. "Well~" I tease him. "Freddy, don't even start." Goldie says, causing me and Sam to laugh. "Hey! I remember something!" (Y/n) says. "What..do you remember?" Sam asks between her giggles. "When I got home once, my father threw a bottle at me and I scolded at him and he got really, really mad. So he locked me up in my room and I wasn't allowed to eat anything for a whole day." No one said a thing.
"Uhhh..." Sam says, breaking the silence. "This......this really happened?" Goldie says in disbelief. "Why would a parent do such a thing like that!? I just don't get it!!" Sam snaps furiously. "Because they hated me." (Y/n) answers. "I can't believe I never noticed a thing...." Sam sighs. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I never noticed that (y/n)'s parents abused her....I did notice that (y/n) was acting weird when we talked about our parents, but when I asked about it.....she always said that nothing was wrong." Sam explains. "I have no idea what you're talking about." (Y/n) says, crossing her arms. "(Y/n), don't you fucking lie to me!" Sam exclaims. Right after that she gasps. "Oh, dear.....I'm horrible..." she sighs. (Y/n) escapes my grip on her and she stands right in front of Sam, with a very angry look on her face. "Uuuhhhh...." I say, not trusting that look. (Y/n) suddenly gives Sam a hug.

 "You are sweet, person-I-don't-know-the-name-of. You look a lot like my friend, Goldie, though! He has a nose, just like you!!" (Y/n) says and walks away. Goldie, Marionette, Sam and I stare at each other in confusion. "Okay. I thought she would beat the crap out of me." Sam says. "Same." Marionette, Goldie and I say in unison. I walk over  to the kitchen, knowing that (y/n) is there. When I open the door, I see that she has fallen asleep on the table. I chuckle and take her in my arms. "Sam, I have bad news for you. She has fallen asleep, so no more 'Goldie is fat' jokes." I call. "Aaaawww!! What a shame!" 

~next morning, Sunday; 9 AM~

Your POV

I yawn and stretch my arms and legs. I stand up and groan in pain. "Aawww...my head hurts like hell." I complain, feeling my forehead. What the fuck is that? I walk over to the mirror and lift one eyebrow when I see a bandage wrapped around my forehead. What the heck? I grab my phone and see it's past 9. I exit my room and walk over to the office, seeing Chica. "Hey!" I greet. "Heeeeeeey, (y/n)!! Do you remember me? I'm your friend, Chica!" she says. I lift one eyebrow. "Yeah, uhmmm duh? Of course I remember you!" I say. Chica laughs. "Chica, what's so funny?" I ask, totally not understanding what's currently happening. "Goldie, Freddy, Sam!!" she suddenly calls. Wait, it's 9 in the morning and Sam is already here? That's early....or she stayed here...I almost can't remember anything from last night.....what happened? Did I get drunk or what?
"Aah, look who has awoken!" Freddy says. "Aahh, (y/n), please tell me you still have some jokes about Goldie! I need them so bad!" Sam laughs and Goldie playfully pushes her. I blink a few times. "Uhhh....I'm sorry I have no idea where you are talking about..." I say. Freddy, Goldie, Sam and Chica laugh. I just stare at them in pure confusion. I just walk away to the party room, since I don't get what they mean and they're just laughing. I walk over to Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie. They look up at me. "Hey, (y/n)! How are you doing?" they ask. "Uhhh..fine I guess...I'm just really confused. What happened last night?" I ask. They look at each other and start to laugh. I sigh in frustration and walk to the kitchen. "What the fuck is wrong with them?" I mutter. I drink a glass of water and eat some waffles. Then I suddenly hear the door open. I turn around and see Freddy, Goldie, Sam and Chica. "Can someone please tell me what happened yesterday? And what's so funny!?" I ask, dying to know. Sam and Chica laugh and Goldie and Freddy slightly chuckle. "Well, (y/n)...you see....when you, Goldie and Sam were being kidnapped you got hurt pretty badly. You three escaped and when you guys arrived at the pizzeria again, you started to hallucinate." Freddy explains. "And you hahahaha you said that Goldie was fat multiple times oh dear why didn't I record it hahahaha!" Sam laughs. "It was hilarious!!" Chica giggles. "I really said that?" I ask, feeling a bit ashamed. "Yup." Goldie chuckles. "And....what? Kidnapped?" I ask. "Yeah. You, Sam and Goldie." Freddy says. "What do you mean by-" Then it hit me like a bullet.
Jason.