Chapter 25. What Happened?

Your POV

I look at the knife I'm currently holding in my hand. I suddenly feel two hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me slowly into a chest. "Something wrong, dear?" Fredbear asks me. "No, it's just....." I sigh and he kisses my head. "Just tell me." he says. "Well, you know...I'll do anything for you, anything. But I actually never k-killed before.." I say quietly. Fredbear suddenly sighs deep and let go of my waist. He snatches the knife out of my hand and he growls. "Fredbear?" I ask confused. "You're just not up for the task. I'm sorry, I should've known." Fredbear says. "N-No, Fredbear, that's not it, I-" "Come on, (y/n), stop lying. You're just not able to kill Freddy. That's fine. If you won't do it, I'll do it." he sighs and starts to walk away. "N-No, wait!" I call. He turns around and looks at me. "Yes?" he asks. I walk over to him. "I said I'll do anything for you....and....killing is one of them." I say. Fredbear gasps. "Seriously? You would really do that for me?" I nod. "Yeah, sure...I mean...Freddy is a bad person, he deserves to die...right?" Fredbear nods in response. "Yes. A very, very bad person. Just picture it like this: he dead, or you dead." I nod my head in understanding. "Give me the knife." I say. Fredbear smiles and hands me the knife. "I love you so, so much." Fredbear says and kisses me. I kiss back and close my eyes.

Freddy's POV

I sigh frustrated while walking back and forth. "Freddy, calm down! I'm sure everything is going to be okay." Toy Chica tries to reassure me. "But what if (y/n)'s getting tortured by someone out there!? We all heard that scream, right!? WHAT IF SHE'S NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!? NO MORE (Y/N)!! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!" Chica hysterically yells. My heart skips a beat and I get more nervous. Toy Chica notices this and shots Chica a serious glare. "Chica! Stop saying silly things like that!" "No, she's right." I say. Toy Chica looks back at me. "Freddy, I'm sure (y/n)'s-" "No. Chica's right. We need to do something. We have to find her, before it's too-" I see Chica and Bonnie's reaction so I quickly shut my mouth. "I'm going to search for her." I finally say and start to walk away. "Freddy!" Toy Chica calls. I turn around. "I don't think that's a great idea." "She's right." Sapphire says. I look at her. "What if Golden Freddy has her in his hands?" she says. My eyes widen and I start to feel miserable. "It's too dangerous." "My girlfriend is somewhere in this building for fuck's sake! I'm not just going to stand here and wait until she suddenly walks in or something!" "Uh uh..h-hi." I hear a very familiar voice say behind me. I turn around and sigh in relief when I see (y/n). "Oh my god! Are you okay!?" I ask worriedly. She lifts one eyebrow. "I'm fine?" she answers. I take a few steps towards her, she seems pretty shaken up. "You-you're Freddy, r-right?" she slightly stutters in fear. I look confused at her. "Uhhh...yeah?" Then I notice she's holding her hands behind her back the whole time. "Freddy, get away from her." Sapphire says. I turn around to face her. "What?" "Freddy, just get away from her." Sapphire says again. "Why? I don't get what you-" "FREDDY, WATCH OUT!" Sam warns me. I turn around and in one movement grab (y/n)'s arm.
She was trying to stab me with a knife!?
"I'm sorry...my boyfriend said I..." she trails off and looks down, giving in.
'Boyfriend'...!?
"(Y-Y/n)...what..." "I need to do this for Fredbear." she says. I lift one eyebrow and she suddenly kicks hard against my leg, causing me to let go of her. "Oh my god!" I hear Mangle shriek behind me, but before I can do anything Sapphire stands right in front of me, her back facing me. I step aside and see her snatching the knife from (y/n). "What happened to her!?" I ask Sapphire. "I'm not sure. (Y/n), do you remember me?" "No! I don't know anyone here!" I widen my eyes and blink a few times. "(Y/n)..you don't...remember me?" I ask. "No, but Fredbear said you tried to kill me a couple of times!" (y/n) exclaims. Whaaaat? "Yup~" I hear a familiar voice. I see Goldie walking down the hallway, towards us. (Y/n) tries to go to him, but Sapphire doesn't let her. "Let me go!" (Y/n) whines. Sapphire ignores her and looks at Goldie. "Golden?" she asks confused. He looks up at her. "It's Fredbear for you, dear." (Y/n) turns her head to him. "Dear!?" she exclaims. Goldie shots her a nasty glare. "Oh, shut it, will ya!? No, I don't love you! You failed, idiot!" "Hey!" I snap at him. He looks at me. "Don't ever talk like that about MY girlfriend!" I growl. Goldie chuckles. "She doesn't even remember." (Y/n) looks at me and then back at Goldie. "I..." she starts and Goldie chuckles again. "HEY!" Sapphire and I turn our head and see Sam walking very angrily towards Goldie. "Sam, stay here." I say and try to grab her, but she steps aside and fully ignores me. "Come here then girl~" Goldie challenges her. Sam narrows her eyes and pushes Goldie against the wall. "What did you do to her!?" she demands. "Not your business." Goldie hisses. (Y/n) wurms herself out of Sapphire's grip and walks away. She seems grumpy and before I can really focus on her, I see Goldie trying to punch Sapphire. Sapphire grabs his wrists and tries to push him back. I quickly bring Sam in safety by grabbing her and I put her down on her feet behind me. "Stay there and don't you dare to move." I warn her. "You couldn't handle Springtrap's death, could you?" Sapphire asks him. "S-Sapphire!?" I ask shocked. "I know what I'm doing." Sapphire says. "Gold-" "It's Fredbear!" he hisses. "You couldn't handle Springtrap's death, could you?" Sapphire asks again.

Your POV

I enter a random room and it, surprisingly, even has stairs. I walk down the stairs and walk over to the boxes on the ground. I feel so weird. What happened and why can't I remember anything? I sit down on the ground in the corner and I flinch when I hear Fredbear suddenly yell. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!!" And after that pure silence. I'm scared to come out, because they all freak me out. I don't know them! I sigh and hug my knees.

Goldie's POV

I slowly open my eyes and rub my head. I notice Sapphire and Freddy right in front of me. I was about to ask what happened, but I slightly begin to remember. "Did I.....I......" I almost start to cry and stand up. I start to freak out and Sapphire and Freddy stand up as well. "What happened!?" Freddy asks. "I'm so sorry!!" I exclaim. Freddy grabs my shoulders. "Goldie. It's okay. It's not your fault." he says. Then it hit me.
(Y/n).
"Oh my god! Where is (y/n)!? Is she okay!? Tell me she's okay!! Oh my god.." I start to panic but Freddy quickly reassures me. "Goldie, she's fine, she's just...." he looks at Sapphire. "She's not herself." she finishes the sentence. "No, I remember I put a spell on her...oh god....no...I...even.......I need to go to her. Right now." I say, trying to keep my cool. "Where is she?" I ask. "She entered the storage room." Toy Freddy answers. "I'll be right back. I'm going to fix this." I say and teleport over to the storage room. There she is. Sitting in the corner. I slowly walk over to her, but unfortunately, she immediately notices me. "GO AWAY!!" she shrieks. "Ssshhhh..it's okay." I try to reassure her. "IT'S OKAY!?" she almost explodes from anger. I get on my knees right in front of her and try to carefully grab her neck so I can make the spell undone. At the moment I slowly reach my arms she flinches and crawls back. "Stay away from me!" she exclaims. "Ssshhhh." I try to hush her again. "Let me explain it to you." "No you fucking asshole get the fuck out of here!!" I sigh. This is not going to work. Then I have to do this the hard way. I teleport over to her. She doesn't notice I'm behind her so this is the perfect time. I quickly, but careful, grab her and she struggles immediately. "It's okay.." I calm her down and hold her tightly. I move one hand to the side of her neck and close my eyes, concentrating. After a few seconds, a soft, white light appears from my hand. She soon starts to relax, letting me know that what I'm currently doing is working. She slowly falls backwards in my chest and I let go of her neck. I broke the spell. She must be really, really tired now. I check her face and see that her eyes are half opened, but I doubt that she's aware of what's happening right now. I lift her up and carefully walk up the stairs. "G-Goldie.." she suddenly says. "Yes?" I ask. "What happened?" "I'll explain later, right now all you have to do is go to sleep." She doesn't respond. "Do you understand me?" I ask, just to be sure. She gives a slight nod in response. "Y-Yeah...." she mumbles. I see her close her eyes and I open the door of the storage room.

And all I can think of is the way I treated (y/n). I couldn't control my body...I....was there...and yet I wasn't...I'm way too dangerous for everyone here. I just can't fully control my body in certain situations. I'm....I'm just too dangerous.

Leaving the pizzeria is for the best.