Chapter 43. Quadruple

Your POV

"Is she okay!?" I ask worriedly. Goldie puts Sapphire down on the stage against the wall and observes her. "I think she passed out..." he says. "O-Oh.." is all I can bring out. "I'm sure she'll wake up soon." Goldie says. I nod my head and suddenly get a weird feeling inside. Like if someone is watching me....
I turn around and see the Funtime animatronics. "Goldie, she's crazy!!" Baby says, pointing at me. Goldie, still worried about Sapphire, can't help but chuckle. "I know, but don't worry, she's back to normal." I cover my mouth and look at Goldie, then back at the Funtime animatronics. "Oh my god...what did I do?" I ask, causing them to laugh. "Long story, (y/n)...long story.." "Well, actually short. You ran away pretty quickly. You didn't stay long." Funtime Freddy corrects Baby. "Tell me, I'm curious!" I say. At the moment Baby wants to say something, Sapphire makes a weird noise. I walk over to her and get on my knees right in front of her. I sigh deep. "I'm really worried about her, Goldie." I admit. "Don't worry, (y/n), I'm sure it'll be okay." "Are you sure?" I ask. He nods in response. "Yes, (y/n). I'm pretty sure." "If you say so....alright then....I'm going to Freddy, okay?" Goldie nods. "Sure." I run to my room and open the door. "Freeeddyyyyy!~" I sing and close the door behind me. Then I see Freddy asleep in my bed.

Oh yeah...he was sleeping....

He opens his eyes and looks up at me. "Oh, oh! I'm so sorry, Freddy! I didn't mean to wake you up, I forgot you were slee-" "Shhhh. It's okay. Don't worry about it." he stretches his arms. "Come here. Quickly." I look confused at him, but walk over to him anyway. He immediately wraps his arms around my back and he pulls me towards him. "Woah, what's up?" I giggle. "I had a nightmare about you getting hurt. I couldn't do anything but just watch." he explains and ruffles my hair. "Thank god it was just a nightmare." he adds. I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck. "Sapphire passed out." I say. "Seriously!?" Freddy replies. I nod. "Yeah...and she's still not awake...but Goldie says she'll be fine." "Then she'll probably be okay." Freddy says. I sigh and rest my head on Freddy's chest. "Tired?" he asks. "Nah....not really...buuut..." I look at Freddy. "You are. Come on, I'll leave. Just go to sleep." "Neh...I'm okay. Let's go to the party room." Freddy suggests. I lift one eyebrow. "Are you sure? I mean, you look pretty tired." I say. Freddy nods. "I'll be fine."

Sapphire's POV

"Please, stop! This has been enough! Please!" she begs. Her father chuckles. "But I don't think so." He hits her once again and she falls down to the ground. "Why...why!" she cries out. "Because you're a piece of shit." He grabs her arm and roughly pulls her up to her feet, causing her to whimper. "Look!" he screams at her, forcing her to look in the mirror. "Look at how fat you are. Lose some weight, faggot." And with that, (y/n)'s father exits the room, leaving his heartbroken daughter behind. I get on my knees and (y/n) starts to cry. I wish she could see me. I wish I could touch her. I wish I could tell her it's okay. I can feel her emotions. Sadness...confusion....helpless..all her self-confidence is destroyed.

She's broken.

"He will stop.......he will stop eventually. I'll get my old life back. He'll act normal again soon. Mom...mom will act normal again too....mom......." she starts to cry heavily. "MOM! PLEASE I NEED YOU!!!! MOM I MISS YOU, PLEASE! I MISS YOU!!" she yells. "I MISS YOU! I MISS IT WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME, PLEASE!!" she cries. She covers her face with her hands. "Please....say that you love me again.....I just need to hear it.....please......"

Golden Freddy's POV

I lean in by Sapphire. "Come on....wake up.." I whisper. I sigh deep and cover my eyes with my hand. "Goldie?" I look up and see Chica. "Yes, Chica?" "Will you play a game with me?" she asks excitedly. "I'm sorry, Chica, but Sapphire passed out and I really need to watch over her." I explain. She gasps and leans in by Sapphire. She starts to shake her a little. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" she exclaims. "Chica, calm down.." I say. She quits shaking her and touches her forehead. "Oh, Goldie! She's really-"

Bam!

I flinch when Chica suddenly falls down to the ground, right next to Sapphire. "Chica!?" I call. I get on my knees right in front of her and begin to shake her a little. "Chica! Are you kidding me!?" I ask, hoping she's only joking. But she doesn't respond. I let go of her and cover my mouth. "Oh, goddamn....no..." I mutter under my breath. "Hey, Goldie!" I turn around and see Freddy and (y/n) walking over to me. Their happy faces suddenly turn into a worried look when they see my face. "You okay?" Freddy asks. I shake my head and point at Sapphire and Chica. (Y/n) widens her eyes. "Chica too!?" I nod and (y/n) runs over to us. "CHICA!" she calls. "(Y/n), it's no use...." I say. "But how can something like this happen!?" she exclaimes. "I don't know!" I reply. "Chica touched Sapphire's forehead and........passed out....." I start to think about it. "What? What!?" (Y/n) says impatiently. "Well...Chica touched Sapphire's forehead, causing her to faint....I think.....yes...." (Y/n) looks confused at me, and so does Freddy. I lean in by Sapphire. "I'm going to try something. Don't worry. I'll be alright." I stretch my arms out to touch Sapphire's forehead.
"Goldie? What are you-"

Sapphire's POV

I feel so bad for (y/n). She just sits there on the ground, crying. And I can't do anything. I flinch when a sudden white light appears right next to me. I narrow my eyes. "C-Chica?" I ask unsure. The light disappears and indeed, Chica stands right next to me.

"Hey, Sapphire! Are we in heaven?" she asks.

I facepalm and shake my head. "No...we're......well....I think we're living in (y/n)'s past right now." "Oh cool! Oh wait...no...that's not cool." she says. "How did you come here?" I ask. "Oh, you know! You passed out, and I asked Goldie to play a game with me, and he said: "I'm sorry, but Sapphire passed out and I need to watch over her-" "Chica, the short version please." I interrupt her. She smiles. "Ohkay! Well, I touched your forehead and BOOM!! Here we are!" Before I can respond to that, the white light reappears, but this time it's on my left side. The light fades away once again and see Goldie. He blinks a few times and then looks at us. "Hey, Goldie!! Look, Sapphire is here! You don't need to watch over her anymore, so that means we can play a game!!" Chica cheers. I look at Goldie and we both facepalm. "Another time, Chi, right now I need to investigate this." Goldie replies and looks at (y/n). "Hey, (y/n) is crying! Awww, (y/n) don't cry! It's okay!" Chica says and walks over to her. She tries to hug her, but her arms just go through her. Chica flinches at this and backs away. "Huh!?" she says confused. "Chica." Goldie says and places a hand on her shoulder. "You can't touch her." Chica looks confused at him. "Huh!? Why not!?" "Because we're trapped now in (y/n)'s past. We don't exist here, in her past." he tries to explain to Chica. She keeps looking at me with that confused face, but finally shrugs it off. "What did you see?" Goldie asks me. I open my mouth to respond, but the sudden door of (y/n)'s room opening cuts me off. Her dad walks in with a beer bottle in his hand. "You never learn." he hisses.

Freddy's POV

"(Y/n), calm the fuck down!" I exclaim. She walks back and forth, trying to find a solution. I sigh frustrated and walk over to her. I grab her wrists and force her to look at me. "Calm.down." I say sternly. She seems to calm down a bit, so I let go of her wrists. She walks over to Goldie, Sapphire and Chica. She sighs and gets on her knees. "How can all three of them pass out.." I hear her mutter under her breath. Then she slowly looks at Sapphire. "No....(y/n)...." I say. She stretches her arm and I run over to her. "NO, (Y/N)!!!" I yell, but I'm too late.
She passed out.