Chapter 19. A Step Further

Questions Of The Day: 1.Does the main character of this book, ( you know, (y/n) ), has something in common with you? 2.Make a list of all the characters from the 'They Are My Friends' series: who plays a huge role in this story and who doesn't?
Answers Of The Day: 1.Yes, she actually does. How she sometimes can act is inspired by myself xD. So yes, we have a lot in common. Not everything, though. What we have in common is that I love to drink Coca Cola, can be very hyper, I'm scared easily and most of the time I'm happy. But yeah, her personality has a lot in common with mine. And a huge thing what we don't have in common is that she's abused by her parents and I (luckily) am not. I would also handle certain situations differently than she does. 2. =
1. (Y/n)
2. Freddy
3. Golden Freddy (Goldie)
4. (Y/n)'s parents
5. Sam
6. ~secret~
7. Mike
8. Springtrap
9. Jason
10. ~secret~
11. Chica
12. Toy Chica
13. Bonnie
14. Mangle
15. Toy Freddy,Toy Bonnie and Marionette
16. Funtime Foxy
17. Funtime Freddy
18. Baby
19. Ballora
20. Cadey
21. Josh (Huh!? WHO is that!? Yeah....you'll find out~)
22. Peter
23. Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy
24. Balloon Bitch
25. Adam, Blake, Daniel and James.

Feel free to always ask me something :)

Your POV

~the next morning: Monday; 7:30 AM.~
I yawn and stretch my arms and legs. I get out of bed and look at the clock. 7:30. I guess Freddy went back to stage, since he's not here anymore. I groan. Why do I have to wake up so early!? I put on my black jeans and a simple white shirt with long sleeves and fitting shoes. I put on some black mascara, white eyeliner and brush my hair. I exit my room and immediately see Chica in the office. "Hey, Chica!" I greet happily. She looks up at me and smiles. "Hi, (y/n)!" she waves at me. I walk over to her and then notice a laptop on the table. "Hey, Chi, that's the laptop from the storage room, right?" I ask. She nods and points at it. "I uhh...tried to go on the internet...but uhh..." "You just don't know how?" "Exactly." she says and giggles. I chuckle and grab the laptop. I sit down on the chair and Chica lays down on the table and looks at the screen over my shoulder. I go to the internet and search for 'animatronics'. "(Y/n), that's not the word you have to search for." Chica says and stretches her arms and starts to type something. She clicks on 'search' and I literally facepalm when I see what she has written.

'Hey I'm Chica and I wonder who built animatronics who have blood and feelings. Thank you, Google!!xxxx'

"Huh!? No results!? How is that possible!?" Chica asks confused. I laugh and type 'animatronics with emotions'. "Hey!! That's not fair, I didn't even get one result!" Chica protests. I chuckle and shake my head. If only she knew.
'Peter Courtney and Josh Courtney, proud builders of successful animatronics.' I lift one eyebrow and click on it. I see pictures on the website of Peter and....his son? I never knew he has a son......
"Chica, are you coming!? We need to get on stage soon!" Bonnie calls. "I'm coming, Bon!" Chica replies and gives me a hug. "Bye, (y/n)! I'll talk to you later! We'll meet again here at 9 pm, alright?" I nod and Chica breaks the hug. "Deal. Good luck with performing!!" I say. "Thanks!!" Chica answers and runs down the hallway. I yawn and decide to check this website out some more. I see a full picture of Josh, the son of Peter, and blink a few times. "DAMN, HE'S HOT!!" I say loudly. "Daaaaaaamn." I say, while I scroll down and see more pretty pictures of him. "That's some good shit." I comment and then see a picture of Josh building.........F-Freddy!? "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, CHICA!!!!!!!!" I scream in excitement. I scroll down and see Josh building Chica. "CHICA!!!!!" I yell once again. In no time, Chica stands in front of me. I show her the screen and she yells in excitement, really loud. "Do you know where he lives!?" Chica almost shrieks in my ear. "Uhhh....I can check it out." I say and scroll down. I see two different addresses. "One of the addresses is where Peter has his building.....but what is the other one for kind of address? It's in the middle of the fucking woods." "Who is Peter?" Chica asks. "He likes to build animatronics as well, just like his son, Josh." I explain. Chica nods. "Okay.....and now?" I smile. "Don't worry, Chi, I'll go to the woods today. I'll find Josh." I close the laptop and Chica gives me a hug. "(Y/n), I can't believe you actually found it!! Thank you so much! I knew I could count on you!!" Chica cheers and we let go of each other. "No problem, Chica!" "What's all the fuss about?" We look at the left door and see Freddy. "Uhhh.." Chica and I both say. Freddy lifts one eyebrow. "(Y/n) and I were just....you know....talking!" Chica smiles. I nod my head in agreement. "Yup! About uh..." I look at Chica. "GIRL THINGS!" we both say in unison and we laugh. "Come on, Freddy! We have to get on stage!" Chica says and grabs his arm. "Bye, (y/n)! I love yaaaaa~" Chica sings and drags a confused Freddy out of the room. I laugh and open the laptop again. I scroll up and watch the pictures of Josh again. "Daaaaaamn, baby~" I giggle. Oh my god, it's such a good thing Freddy isn't here. Sorry, Freddy. I still love you though.
I take the laptop in my arms and walk to my room.
~timeskip; 3 PM~

"Hey, (y/n)-wow, you look bored." Goldie says. "Hey, golden bear. Yeah....I kind of am....well was. I'm going to the woods with Sam." I answer, while standing up. "Okay, well make sure you're back at the pizzeria again before it's getting dark." Goldie says. "I promise." I say and put on my thin, black jacket. "Ha! I know your promises." What? What-ooohhhh. I laugh and playfully push him. "Goldieee! I just forgot to open the window for you, something like that can happen!" Goldie chuckles and pets my head. "I know, I know." "Bye, Goldie! See ya later!" I say and walk down the hallway. "Bye!" he calls and before I know it, a hand is wrapped around my mouth. "Ssshhhh....I'm not going to hurt you." an unfamiliar female voice says. I'm suddenly in a weird room I've never entered before. The female removes her hand from my mouth and stands in front of me. I observe her and I've never, never seen her before. She's....a puppet? She looks exactly the same as Marionette, but she has long, black hair. And she has real, green eyes. "Who....who are you!?" I say shocked. She doesn't respond. "I swear to god, I can fight if I really have to!!" I warn. She places her hands on my forehead and I suddenly feel very weak. "You'll be fine~" she says and I feel myself going numb.