Chapter 20. Sapphire's Warning

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes. Huh!? I'm in the party room again? What happened? "H-Hello!?" I call. No reply. "Goddamnit..." I mutter. I suddenly hear sounds and I quickly hide behind the wall. "Yeah, well you know, Freddy...we just have to keep an eye out for that Jason guy. I get that you're worried, I understand, but...there is actually nothing we can do right now." I hear a familiar voice say. Goldie!! I jump away from the wall and watch Freddy and Goldie walk into the party room. I run over to him. "Guys, guys! Something weird has happened to me!" I exclaim. They totally ignore me and look at each other, while walking my way. "G-Guys?" I ask. They're a couple of inches away from me and they still don't stop walking, nor do they look up at me. "Hey! Personal space, fuckers!" I say.
What the fuck!?
They just walked through me! That felt very weird. "H-Huh..." I mumble. I hear a loud thud and I turn around in shock. What was-
I gasp loudly and cover my mouth. Oh....oh my god!! S-Springtrap! He......he killed Freddy!!!! I get on my knees and yell in fear and disbelief. "Hush, little one. He's not dead, this is not real." I quit yelling and look up at the person who said that to me. It's the female puppet again!! I quickly stand up and look at her. "Who..
.who are you!? What did you do to my friends!?" I ask, tears streaming over my cheeks. "Sshhh..." she says and wipes my tears away. I just stare at her in confusion. Freddy....Freddy isn't dead? This is...not real? "My name is Sapphire. I'm an old friend of Golden Freddy. No need to worry." "I know Goldie's so called 'old friends' and-" "I'm not like Springtrap, (y/n)." "How do you know my name!?" I snap. Sapphire sighs. "I'll explain everything if you just calm down..." "Okay." I say and slowly breathe in and out. "And if that's a joke, I don't like it!!" I snap, pointing at a dead Freddy laying down on the ground. "I'm showing you the future, (y/n). This will happen when you don't warn Golden Freddy-excuse me, Goldie and Freddy in time." "W-What?" I say in confusion. Sapphire looks at me. "Springtrap is about to kill everyone....except you. He wants you more than ever..." "I-Is that true?" I ask unsure. Sapphire nods. "You have to warn Goldie and Freddy. Otherwise..." I widen my eyes. "H-How much time do I have left!? W-What's the time!? Don't tell me I'm too late, please, don't!!" I start to panic. "Hush, (y/n). Springtrap will be in the party room at 10 pm." "Send me back! Please! I'm begging you!" "Of course I'm sending you back. I just wanted to show you what would happen." "Thank you..for the warning." I thank her and she nods her head. "It's quite alright. Now let me send you back, you have no time to lose. We'll meet again soon." Sapphire says and suddenly everything is black.

I groan and rub my head. This headache is killing me....killing....kill-SHIT!!! I jump up from the table and run down the hallway. The pizzeria is already closed....right? How am I going to warn Freddy if he's still performing!? I grab my phone. 9.58 pm. Restaurant is already closed. FUCK, I HAVE LESS THEN TWO MINUTES!!I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and scream out their fucking names. "GOLDIE!!!! FREDDY!!!!" I enter the party room and look around me. "GODDAMNIT WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" I yell frustrated. Right when I fucking need them they're go-
"(Y/N), what's wrong!?" I quickly turn around and see Goldie and Freddy. "WeneedtogetoutofhereSpringtrapisgoingtokilluswejustneedtoleaverightnowotherwise-" "Calm down, I don't understand you." Goldie says. Then the clock chimes 10. I widen my eyes and grab Goldie and Freddy's arm and run out of the party room, pulling them with me. I run straight to the office and close both doors. "(Y/N)!?" Freddy and Goldie say confused. "Under the table." I hiss. They both look at me as if I'm stupid and I jump up and down in frustration and anxiety. "NOW!" They look at each other and get under the table. "Whatever the fuck you hear. Don't.come.after.me." I say. I open the door and exit the office. "Goldie, close the door and get under the table again." I see Goldie give a slight, confused nod in response and I soon hear the door close again.
I walk into the party room and sit down on the stage in a corner. How the fuck am I going to do this....I have to win this 'war'.....but how!? What the heck am I supposed to do!? And that's when I hear footsteps behind me.