Chapter 37. Chaos

Freddy's POV

I lift one eyebrow. "Don't you understand!?" (y/n) shakes my arm lightly. I shake my head. "I don't, (y/n). What in the world do you mean?" "T-T-They're c-coming." "(Y/n), what do you mean?" She blinks a few times and then it hit me.
Her parents.
I turn around, only to see that Toy Chica has left. When did she leave the offi-
"FREDDY, WATCH OUT!" "What?"

Your POV

I yell in fear when Freddy falls down to the ground, unconscious. Jason chuckles and takes a few steps closer to me. "Don't be so surprised, (y/n). You knew I was coming." he grins and I back up. "Ow, (y/n), don't try to leave. Besides, there are two people you really want to see." I widen my eyes when my parents step inside the office. I quickly exit the office, running straight to the party room. I gasp in shock when I see Chica, Bonnie, Mangle, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica and BB tied up. I see Marionette, Foxy, Toy Bonnie and Mangle leave the storage room. "Guys!!" I yell. They turn their head at me and Marionette quickly flies over to me. I suddenly feel one arm around me. "One step closer and she's dead!" I flinch when I hear Jason's voice right besides me. My heart skips a beat when he points a gun at the left side of my head. Marionette immediately stands still, looking shocked at us. "Please, let her go!" Mangle calls. Jason chuckles. "Why would I do that?" "The lass is innocent!" Foxy calls. "Weeeeelll.....I doubt that....hey, you puppet thing. I saw you fly, so that means that you've got some power in you. Give it to me. All of it. Or else..." he smirks, looking at me. "Marionette, no! Don't!" I say. "(Y/n), I have to! I don't want you to get killed!" Marionette responds. "Excellent choice, puppet. Now come here." Marionette walks over to him. Jason pushes me away, in the direction of Toy Bonnie, Foxy and Mangle. "And don't you dare to try something!" Jason calls to me. I just run over to them in fear and they hug me. "It's going to be okay, (y/n)...we're here now.." Toy Bonnie whispers. "We will protect ye." Foxy promises. We watch as Marionette transfers his powers to Jason. I rest the back of my head on Foxy's shoulder and close my eyes and feel the tears stream down my face. "Sshhh.." Foxy whispers and pets my head. After a couple of seconds, Marionette falls down to the ground, completely exhausted. "This feels amazing!" Jason laughs and looks at his gun. "Guess I don't need this anymore." he throws it away and looks over at us. "(Y/n), come here." he says. Foxy immediately shoves me behind him, Toy Bonnie and Mangle. "No!" Foxy shouts at Jason. Jason laughs at this and rolls his eyes. "So I have to beat you guys first then, huh? Easy."

Golden Freddy's POV

"I'm done with you!" I growl at Sapphire and start to walk away. She sighs deep. "You're hopeless." she mutters under her breath. "Heard that!" I call. "Good!" she calls back. I roll my eyes and continue to walk. "She can't help me out anyway." I mutter. "Oh yes I can!" Sapphire suddenly stands right in front of me. "What now!?" I growl. "My god, Gold, don't be so grumpy. I'm only trying to help you out." "Not working." I comment. "Sometimes you can be so....so stubborn, do you know that!? You can say that (y/n) is stubborn, or Freddy, but my god you too!" Sapphire says frustrated. I sit down at the table and grab a glass of Coca Cola. I immediately think about (y/n). I hope she's not too sad that I'm gone...I'm sure she's doing fine. She has Freddy by her side, all the other animatronics, Sam, Mike...it will be fine. She-
"GOLDEN FREDDY!!" Sapphire snaps me out of my thoughts. "What!?" I snap back. She sighs deep. "I was talking to you and you were just staring at the glass in your hand." she says. I put the glass down on the table. "Sapphire, I'm fine." "No, you're not!" she exclaims. "You miss your friends, Golden. I know you miss them." "I'm fine." I repeat. She sits down on the chair next to me and she turns my body around, so I'm facing her. "You miss them, Gold. Of course you do. You've left them because you're afraid that you will hurt them when you're losing control. But you know?" she says and stands up, still looking at me.

"You're hurting them right now, but then mentally..and not physically."

And with that she leaves the room, leaving me behind with no words to say.

Your POV

"Foxy!" I yell in shock as he falls down to the ground, together with Toy Bonnie and Mangle. "(Y/n), run!" Foxy shouts at me. Jason chuckles. "Nice try, fox, but she's not gonna get away." Jason approaches me and I just stand there in pure shock. "Now, you're going to be a good girl and stand still. I'm coming for y-" he got cut off by Freddy kicking him down. "F-Freddy!" I exclaim. He runs over to me and takes me into his arms. "(Y-Y/n), are you okay!?" he asks worriedly. I nod. "Yes..I'm f-fine.." I stutter a bit. We hear Jason chuckle and we turn our head to him. "Such a cute couple. Makes me miss you, (y/n)." Jason says, while taking a few steps towards us. Freddy growls at him and gently pushes me backwards. "Don't you dare to ever lay your hands on her." Freddy warns him. Jason chuckles. "I can't promise I won't do that, I-" Before Jason can finish his sentence, Freddy punches him in the face. Jason slowly touches his nosebleed, and narrows his eyes at Freddy. "Oh you shouldn't have done that." he begins to kick Freddy and in no time, they're fighting. I run over to the animatronics and untie them. The next thing I see is Freddy being thrown at the ground by Jason with magic. "What!?" Freddy says in disbelief. "Gotten from that little puppet friend of yours." Jason grins. Freddy growls at this. "Well, it was a pleasure fighting with you over a young, lying, weak, pretty girl...but now it's time to say goodbye." I quickly run over to Freddy. The last thing I see is Jason attacking us with his powers and then everything went dark.