Chapter 9. Great Escape

My dear friend made this for me for this chapter♡ Thanks Harumhi! Now let's read the chapter :)

Your POV

I open my eyes and immediately feel I'm sick. "Why would you do this to me!?" I hear a familiar voice ask. I try to see clearly, but my sight is so blurry and I'm really dizzy. After a couple of seconds I notice Sam and Goldie both tied up in front of me. "What did I ever do wrong!?" Sam shrieks. I lift one eyebrow and carefully look at my left. I see a boy with dark, brown hair and green eyes. Wait...is that Jason? "You did nothing wrong, Sam...I'm just a bad boy...that's all." Jason says and grins. I try to speak, but I feel so miserable. What the hell happened? Why do I feel sick all of a sudden? And why are Sam and Goldie tied up? "You can't just leave us here! You didn't even help (y/n) and Goldie, they were bleeding, you know!?" Sam exclaims. "So? They're strong enough to survive....although (y/n) might feel really bad. Whatever. See if I care." Jason says and exits the...room. "COME BACK YOU BASTARD! YOU FILTHY MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Sam shrieks. "Sssshh...easy, Sam...it's not worth it.." Goldie says. "I'm so sorry I brought you and (y/n) into this..I...I should've listen better to (y/n)..." "Because?" Goldie asks. "She said that I have to quit to hang out with Jason. She said she doesn't trust him....I thought she was just being overprotective....and look at her now...she's still bleeding....." Sam gasps when she looks at me. "(Y/n)!! You're awake!!" Goldie looks at me as well and sighs in relief. "Oh god, (y/n)! Are you okay!?" he asks worriedly. I shake my head and try to speak, but I'm worried that I'll puke. "C-Can't you speak?" Sam says, almost crying. "Not much, otherwise I'm sure I'm going to puke." I say, feeling even more dizzy. "How do you feel?" Goldie asks. "Dizzy, headache, sight is blurry, stomach ache........with other words, big party." I say sarcastically. "Jesus.." Goldie mutters. "Hey, let's get out of here." I say, trying to walk away, but I notice I can't move. "What the.." I say, looking at my arms. I'm fucking tied up as well! "Yeah, would love to do that. Do you know how we're going to escape if we're tied up?" Sam says and sighs. I sigh too. "I just want to go fucking home.." I mutter. "Same here." Sam says. I try to break free, but of course it's useless. I suddenly feel very weak and fall down on my knees. "(Y/n)!!" Goldie and Sam say shocked. I hear the door being opened. "What's all the fuss about!?" Jason. "You fucking asshole! Look what you've done to her!" Sam shrieks, pointing at me. Jason walks over to me and lifts my chin up. "Oh my, you're looking terrible. Did I do this? I bet you can't even fight! Ah well, we'll see about that." he says and smirks. He bends over and I realize he's getting rid of the rope. "Are you going to release us?" Sam asks in disbelief. "No. I'm only going to release (y/n)." Before I know it I'm free and I try to stand up. "(Y/n), follow me." Jason says, when I'm standing right in front of him. I walk behind him, but with every step I take, my sight gets even blurrier. "Hurry up!" Jason says. "Don't blame her, she can't help it, idiot! It's your fault she can't walk properly!" Goldie exclaims. I hold on to the wall and slowly sink down to the ground. "Jesus.." Jason mumbles and walks over to me. He suddenly lifts me up and I'm too weak to struggle. "Goldie..Sam.." I manage to speak out. The last thing I see is Goldie and Sam looking worried at me. Then everything went dark once again.

"(Y/n), you're driving me crazy!! Jason isn't a bad person, he's supernice! We're really great friends!" Sam says. "I'm just saying this to protect you, Sam! Jason is an asshole and he will always be one!" "That's not true! You don't even know him well!" "Sam, I've seen him many, many times, and you have no idea what he's doing to other people." I say. "I'm just trying to protect you, Sam. I care about you, I-" "NO! Just shut up!!" I sigh deep. "Fine. If that's what you want." I watch as Sam exits the room. "Bye!" she says and she slams the door closed. I sit down on the couch and let a tear roll down. Why won't you listen to me, Sam...please believe me for once..

I groan and open my eyes. "Ah, finally, you're awake." I hear Jason say. He kneels down and lifts my chin up. "What's wrong with you? Are you blind?" he teases, noticing I blink a few times with my eyes, because my sight is still blurry. "Oh, oh, oh, (y/n)....you're so smart. It's such a shame that Sam didn't listen to you, huh? You tried to warn her about me, but innocent Sam never noticed.." he smirks. "You're.....a.....jerk." I manage to say. He chuckles. "Well, (y/n). I don't think you thought about that a couple of weeks ago, huh?" "I was....stupid..to trust you. You...f-fucked with my trust....and....you liked it.." I say. He laughs. "Yes, you're right. When I heard from Sam what happened between you and your parents, I laughed so hard. Thinking about your parents abusing you just makes me want to laugh. And they escaped prison, and your father even tried to choke you to death! Yeah, babe, I've heard it all from Sam. Speaking of escaping, I want to help your parents getting out of jail again. And you know, when it comes to escaping and violence, I'm a master. So you can expect a visit from me and your parents soon at your lovely pizzeria." Jason says. I try to hide my fear. "You....wouldn't dare.." I say. "Oh, sweety....you know what I'm capable of. And everytime I punch you.....I feel so, so good....don't get me wrong now, I still like your personality. You're brave, pretty, sweet, nice to other people, cheerful and you're mentally very strong.....but you know what happened between us and no one can reverse that. It's just very sad that you have a dumb friend. Oh oh oh, if Sam listened to you...well....too late." he smirks. I growl and try to kick him, but he grabs my foot. "So now you're just trying to hurt me, huh!?" Jason shrieks. He hits the side of my head again and I scream it out from the pain.

Golden Freddy's POV

"Sam, Sam! Ohh god..." I mutter. Sam cries heavily. Oh come on, Goldie! You have to escape.....but how!? I have to break-.......
I close my eyes and try to focus, but my head hurts so much. I give up and relax again, sighing. "Goldie!! Please!! You have to use your powers!!" "I can't! I'm too weak!" "Believe in yourself!!" Sam cries out. I take a deep breath and close my eyes once again. After a few seconds, I turn into my animatronic form and finally manage to use my powers correctly. White light surrounds my wrists and the rope that was tightly tied around them falls down. Another scream of (y/n). "I'll get you out of there, Sam! Just hold on!" I say. I exit the room and the sight is horrible. Jason hits (y/n) against her head and she falls down on the floor. I run over to them and I literally throw Jason against the wall and he immediately falls down, unconscious. "G-Goldie..." (y/n) whispers. She stands up, but instantly falls down. "(Y/n)...oh dear.." I say and lift her up. "Goldie......I...I almost...." she whispers. She rests her head against my shoulder and starts to breathe very, very weird. "Goddamnit, (y/n)...please don't do that.." I quickly untie Sam and hold with one hand (y/n) very tightly and I grab with my free hand Sam's arm. "Sam, listen very closely. We have to run as fast as we can, (y/n) needs medical attention as soon as possible." Sam wipes away her tears and nods. "Hey look! A horse!" (Y/n) says randomly and points at Sam. Great.
She's hallucinating.
And now the other kind of hallucinating.
Sam and I run as fast as we can through the woods. "Oh my god, is that an animatronic!?" I suddenly hear behind me. I realize I'm still in my animatronic form and gasp. "No, this is just a suit! Bought on Aliexpress!" Sam calls. The people sigh in relief and laugh. "It looks pretty good!" the woman says. "Thanks!" we both say in unison. We run straight to the pizzeria and Sam quickly opens the door for me. "Thanks!" I say. All the animatronics look up at me and I quickly set (y/n) on a table, who immediately falls on her back. "Freddy, stay with her!" I call, while running away to the office to get the first aid kit.

Freddy's POV

I walk over to (y/n) and carefully grab her. "Oh....my....god...." I say. What the fuck happened!? The right side of her face is purple and it's bleeding. I look at Sam who sits down on the ground. She hugs her knees and starts to hyperventilate. Marionette rushes over to her and kneels down to her level. He whispers some things to her that are too soft for me to hear.
"F-Freeeddyyyy there's a big, black butterfly on your face." (Y/n) suddenly says. I lift one eyebrow. What the heck? "Oh wait, it's just your nose hehehehe!" she says, while touching my nose. "Don't mind her, she has no idea what she's doing." Goldie says and drops the first aid kit on the table. "Yeah, I figured." I answer. "Can you hold her really tight?" Goldie asks. I nod my head in response and tighten my grip on her. He cleans the side of (y/n)'s head and observes the wound. "It's not that bad. Oh...thank god..." Goldie sighs in relief. I sigh in relief as well. "I never knew that a big, fat bear could be a doctor." (Y/n) suddenly says. I can't help but laugh and I see that Goldie tries to hold back his laughter as well. "Tsskk. I never knew that a young, pretty girl could be in so much trouble." "Yeah...you're right.." I reply. Goldie wraps a bandage around (y/n)'s forehead and I help him by holding (y/n)'s hair upwards. "Thanks." he says as he finishes the bandage. I let her hair fall down again and push her more against my stomach. "She really needs to rest the following days. If she's immediately going to run or something like that, she most likely falls down. She also lost consciousness twice today....so she really needs to take it easy.." Goldie says. "Jesus....that's going to be hard. (Y/n) is so active." "Yeah, so this week she won't get any Coke." "Defenitely not." I agree. "She's probably going to murder us for that, but it's for the best." Goldie nods. "I like Coke." (Y/n) says dryly. "Yeah, we know." I answer. Goldie chuckles and rolls his eyes. Suddenly a fast breathing is all you can hear. "Who the hell is breathing like that?" Goldie asks and turns around. "Sam. She's still hyperventilating." "Oh, god.." Goldie says and jumps up from the table, walking over to them. Man....what a day...