Chapter 45. Body Swap

Freddy's POV

"I should've protected her...I should've stopped her..I should've known she would do something like this...." I mutter. "Come on, Freddy! It's not your fault, you know that!" Toy Chica exclaims. "The lass is right, Freddy." Foxy says. I sigh deep. "I just....nevermind." I look at Marionette. "Do you have any idea where they could be right now?" Marionette looks at Goldie, Chica, Sapphire and (y/n), who are still passed out on the stage. "Sapphire fainted first, right?" I nod in response. "And Goldie, Chica and (y/n) passed out because they touched Sapphire's forehead, right?" I nod again. "Hmmm..." Marionette mumbles. "It's obviously something in Sapphire's head.." "She saw memories of (y/n)." We all turn around and see Shadow Bonnie. "Hey! Long time no seen!" Mangle says. Shadow Bonnie looks at her. "Indeed." "How do you know?" I ask. He turns his head to me. "About Sapphire? Well...I'm a shadow...and I have good news. I think I can get them out." I look surprised at him.
That easy?
"Seriously!?" Mangle asks. Shadow Bonnie nods. "Yes...but I'm not sure....." "Well..what do you need?" I ask. "Oh, I don't need anything at all. I just need to enter Sapphire's....well....." he seems to think about something. "Shadow Bonnie?" I ask, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry. I got lost in my thoughts there." he answers. "Everything okay?" I ask. "Yeah..I was just thinking if Sapphire saw memories of (y/n), then they're probably all stuck in (y/n)'s past." "So.....(y/n)....." I mumble.
Oh no....
"(Y/n) is forced to watch her own, horrible past!?" I ask worried. Shadow Bonnie nods. "Yes....I'm afraid that's true." I sigh deep. "Please...get her out of there...get them all out of there." "I'll try my best, Freddy." Shadow Bonnie promises. He walks over to Sapphire and kneels down right in front of her. "Shadow." I say, before he touches Sapphire's forehead. He turns his head to me. "Please...be careful with (y/n).." I say worried. He nods. "Don't worry, Freddy. I will." He looks at Sapphire again and stretches his arms out to touch her forehead. Instead of him passing out, he just disappears.

Golden Freddy's POV

I look at (y/n), who's sitting down and staring at the ground. "Are you okay?" I ask and see her slightly nod in response. "Yeah.." I walk over to her and kneel down right next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Are you sure?" She looks at me. "Yes.." I give her a little smile and remove my hand. She faintly smiles back and looks at the ground again, since she rather looks at the ground than watching her past self suffer.
And how can I disagree?
I just ruffle her hair and walk over to Sapphire. "Is she okay?" she whispers. I shrug. "I honestly have no idea. We just have to find a way-" I stop talking when I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and lift one eyebrow.
"Shadow Bonnie!?"
He smiles. "Yes, it's me. I'm going to try to get you guys out of here." "Oh, thank god!" (Y/n) exclaimes and stands up from the floor. "(Y/n), it's so good to see you again." Shadow Bonnie says. "Likewise." she responds. Shadow Bonnie puts an arm around (y/n) and gently pushes her forward, right next to me. "I need you guys to stay like this, in a line." he explains. "Okay. You all have to close your eyes now." I close one eye, checking if everyone has their eyes closed with my other eye. (Y/n) stares at her past self, probably really deep in her thoughts. "(Y/n)." I say and lightly nudge her with my arm. She snaps out of it and looks at me. "Whut? Yeah?" "Close your eyes." "Okay..?" (Y/n) closes her eyes and so do I. "I hope this works." Shadow Bonnie says and then I start to feel weird.

???'s POV

"Who the fuck are you?" "Well...that's not how you really thank someone that just brought you back to life." I lift one eyebrow and watch as the ballerina sits down on the desk. "How did you..." "Bring you back to life? Well...dark magic." The ballerina smiles. I look around and notice we're in the office. "We have to be careful though...we don't want the others to find out...especially Freddy. It would be a shame if he had to kill you again, right?" "What do you want from me?" "Easy, bunny. Or I undo the spell and you will be dead again." she hisses. "And you would love to see (y/n) again, right?" "Who the hell are you..." I growl. She chuckles. "Nice to meet you. My name is Ballora."

Your POV

I groan loudly and hold my head. I feel so weird. Hey...are we back at the pizzeria? What happened?
"(Y/n)!!" I hear a very familiar voice.
Freddy.
"Ya, Fre-" I open my eyes only to see Freddy run past me. I lift one eyebrow and turn around. "Freddy, I'm right-"
I widen my eyes.
Freddy's hugging....me!? But I'm me! I'm.....
I look down at my hands and start to scream. Freddy flinches, recognizing my voice. He turns around and looks confused at me...then back to...the other me.
I stop screaming and heavily breathe in and out. How is this possible....I immediately run to my room, look in the mirror and my heart skips a beat.
I'M GOLDIE!?
"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?" I yell frustrated. I hear a lot of sounds and voices coming from the party room. I quickly exit my room and run back to the party room. I look at a very confused Freddy. "But you're..." he mumbles. "I'm (y/n)?" I hear....Sapphire say? I see...well..myself walking up to me and Freddy. "OH MY GOD LOOK AT ME I'M A PUPPET!!!!" I hear Chica's voice. "I'M CHICA!?!" Goldie exclaims. I look at Freddy and he still has that confused look on his face. "I think....something went terribly wrong..."