Chapter 32. Drunk 'Psychopath'

Your POV

It's exactly 11:40 PM. I walk to the fridge and open it. Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol and once again, alcohol. I sigh deep and close the fridge again. No, I'm not going to drink. I'm not like my parents. I walk back to the couch and sit down on it. I stare at the fridge.

Well...just one sip can't hurt, right?

No, (y/n), you're not going to drink.

One sip....just one sip....

No is no.

But just to forget that fucking hurt feeling I feel inside me right now...

One sip is not going to help.

But a whole bottle does. Or maybe even 2.

No! I'm not going to drink!

I let out a grunt. Arguing with myself doesn't help in any way possible. I stand up and look at the fridge again.

Okay...just one sip....one sip can't hurt...right? Just one...sip. One.

I walk to the fridge and open it. I grab the first bottle I see and remove the cap. I take one sip and feel the liquor go down my throat. I close my eyes. It tastes awful, but at the same time I enjoy it. Weird. Would I feel the exact same thing if I take another sip? Let's try. I take a second sip and blink a few times. Enjoyed it more than the previous sip. It's actually kind of...tasty?

Well....one glass couldn't hurt..right?

Toy Chica's POV

"Chica, for the last time, it's not your fault!" I say. "But if I-" "Chica. No." She sighs deep, giving in. "Okay.." I hear a sudden sound behind me, so I turn around, only to see Bonnie jumping on the table. "Bon, not on the table." I say. He lifts one eyebrow. "Since when are you the boss?" he asks. "Ahhm, Goldie put me in charge." I reply. "Really?" I nod. "But....where is Goldie?" "He's gone for a while. He's after (y/n)." I explain. He nods in response and climbs off the table. "Will everything be okay?" Bonnie asks unsure. I smile and place my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure everything will be fine, Bonnie. Don't worry about it." He smiles back and I remove my hand. "Toy Chica?" I turn around to face Chica. "Yes, Chica?" "What if Goldie won't find (y/n) back?" she asks. "That's not going to happen, Chica." I try to reassure her. "But what if that happens? What if she's never coming back?" "Then I won't stop looking for her until I've found her." Freddy suddenly replies. I turn my head to him. I didn't even notice him walking in. "But what if-" "Chica." Freddy and I say at the exact same time. "Sorry." Chica squeaks out. "I'm sure Goldie will find her." I say. "I just hope she's not doing stupid things out there." Freddy sighs worriedly and leans against the wall. "I'm sure she's fine. I mean....what kind of stupid thing can she possibly do right now?"

Your POV

"PRETTY LITTLE *hic* PSYCHO!!!!" I scream and slide down the banister. I run into the kitchen and grab the kitchen knife. "There's something *hic* about you driving me mad~ There's *hic* something about you I've got to have~ There's something about you....there's *hic* something about you~" 

Freddy's POV

I can't handle this anymore! I have to go! I can't just sit here and do nothing! "Toy Chica." I say. She turns her head to me. "Yes?" "I'll be gone for a while."

Goldie's POV

Okay....how did she get in..? She doesn't have a second housekey with her....but...how? Then I notice a bucket on the ground, right under her balcony. She used this to get in her home? Well, let's try. I stand on the bucket and jump in the air, successfully grabbing the railing. I pull myself up and crawl over the railing, landing on my feet on the wooden floor. "This door better not be locked..." I mutter and carefully start to push. "Yes.." I whisper when the door slowly opens. So this is (y/n)'s old room? Looks pretty- "Make me, make me *hic* IMPRESSED! Make me, make me OB-*hic*SESSED~!!" I hear a very familiar singing voice downstairs. I sigh in relief when I realize I've found (y/n). I carefully walk down the stairs. "PRETTY LITTLE PYSCHO!!" she yells, making me slightly confused. I peek through the window of the door and lift one eyebrow when I see (y/n) jumping around with a sharp kitchen knife in her hand. I open the door. "(Y/n)!?" I ask. She quits jumping and looks straight at me. She slowly walks over to me. "Hay, babe~" she slurs. I look confused at her. "(Y/n), what's going on?" She suddenly pushes me against the wall. "Finally *hic* came to see me, huh?" she asks. "Uhhh.." I say, trying to figure out what's happening. "I have to say...I find that *hic* very sweet~" she giggles. There's something off about her movements...there just has to be something wrong. I softly push her away from me. "First. Why are you holding a knife?" I ask. "Because I'm a psychopath!" she laughs. I lift one eyebrow. "(Y/n), give me the knife. Now, o-" I then notice a couple of empty bottles next to the couch. I turn my head back to her. "(Y/n)!? Did you drink!?" I ask in disbelief. She shakes her head. "No of course not, silly hahaha *hic*! Now c'mere~" she slurs. I sigh and snatch the knife out of her hand. I walk to the kitchen, put the knife away, and walk back to her. "Hey! Give it back!" she growls. I cross my arms. "No." "But I neeeed that *hic* knife!" she whines. I lift one eyebrow. "For what?" "I'm a *hic* psychopath, I neeeed that knife." I facepalm. "(Y/n), you're drunk. Sit down on the couch." "No." she simply says. "Now." I say sternly. "Ha! Then you gotta catch me first!" she laughs and runs away. "(Y/n)!!" I call. Goddamnit. I chase her up the stairs and she trips over the last staircase. I grab her and want to put her on her feet again, but she pulls me down to the ground. "You know...." she says and suddenly leans in by my face. "I *hic* like you-no wait. I love you~" she says and I immediately notice she's trying to kiss me. I push her off of me. "(Y/n), cut it out! You're with Freddy! You're-ughh nevermind you won't listen to me anyway." I say and grab her by her arm. I pull her with me down the stairs. She suddenly escapes my grip on her and she tries to slide down the banister. "No!!!" I call and grab her, literally dragging her away from the banister. "Goddamnit, (y/n), why did you even start to drink.." I transform into my animatronic form so I have a stronger grip on her. "Awwww you're tooo *hic* cuuuute I want to kiss you pretty pleaseee~" she slurs. I sigh deep and pull her with me down the stairs.

Freddy's POV

I slowly push the door of her balcony open. "Thank you for not locking that door, (y/n)." I mumble. I look around in her room. Alright..she isn't here. I exit her room and start to carefully walk down the stairs. "No! You stay here!" I hear Goldie say. "Whyyyyy?" (y/n) whines back. I'm really glad to hear their voices.

I slowly open the door that leads to the living room. "Gold, it's me..." I slowly trail off. He pushes (y/n) against the wall and holds her there. He looks up at me and sighs in relief. "I'm so glad you're here." He pulls (y/n) away from the wall and puts her down on the couch. "Hhmmmm I need my knife!!!" (y/n) whines. "What the fuck?" I say confused. "Oh, don't mind her. She's really drunk." Goldie answers and points to a couple of empty bottles next to the couch. I look back at him. "(Y/n) was drinking alcohol!?" "Yeah...." Goldie responds. Before Goldie and I even realize, (y/n) stands up and sneaks out, well...she tries to sneak out. I grab her and look into her eyes. "You're hot." she blurs out. Goldie sighs. "This is going to be a looooong night."

~

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Sending lots of love to all my amazing readers!♡♡♡♡~