Chapter 39. Locked Up

Your POV

I turn around, still holding onto Freddy's hand through the iron bars. "Already made a friend? Well, that's quick." Springtrap states and I let go of Freddy's hand. I stand up and look at Springtrap. He reaches his hand out to me and then I notice he's holding something in it. "What is that?" I ask confused. "Your medicines." he replies. I look up at him. "Once again, I'm not sick!" I exclaim. He chuckles. "Don't lie to me." Before I even can do a thing, he shoves the pill into my mouth. I try to spit it out, but he quickly covers my mouth with his hand. "Swallow." he commands. I obey his order, afraid of what he might do if I don't, and swallow the pill. "Good." he smiles. I look at Freddy and then back at Springtrap. "King Springtrap, can I ask you something? It's really important.." I say innocently. "And that is?" he answers. I point at Freddy. "Can I please go to him....he's my best friend.." I try. "Not today." Springtrap replies and with that he exits my cell. "Please!" I call, but no respond. I huff and walk back and forth through my cell. "That asshole.." I mutter under my breath. "Hey, don't worry. It's going to be okay." Freddy says, trying to reassure me. I walk over to the iron bars and look at him. "We just have to get out of this place." I state. "Yeah, would love to do that, but that's going to be...difficult." Freddy answers. "You're right...but...there just has to be a way!" I say, looking at the iron door of my cell. "(Y/n), hun, we can only escape if we have the key of the doors....which we don't have." I sigh deep and sit down on the ground. "Then what are we going to do now?" I ask unsure. Freddy shrugs. "Rest." I look confused at him. "You really want to rest while we're stuck in here? Well, goodnight, Fred, but I'm going to figure out how to leave this hellhole." I say. "(Y/n). One, like I said, there is no way out, except if we have the key. Two, you need to sleep. I can clearly see you're tired. Besides, what else do you want to do?" I sigh deep, giving in. "Fine..."

Golden Freddy's POV

"Wait! Goldie! Before you go..." I turn around to face Chica. "Yes?" "Why did you want to leave us...did we do something wrong? Or was it me? What did I to wrong to ma-" "Chica. You did nothing wrong. Nobody did." I reassure her. "Then why did you want to leave us?" she asks. I sigh. "I thought I was too dangerous....." Chica lifts one eyebrow. "But you're a sweet, little, golden bear! Aaaaand you're also kind of like....well....a father to all of us." My heart melts when Chica said that. I place a hand on her shoulder and smile. "I love you Chica." "I love you too!" Chica chirps and hugs me. "Just promise to never leave again." Chica suddenly says. I nod. "I promise." We let go of each other. "Ready to go, Golden?" Sapphire asks. I turn around and open my mouth to respond, but Chica is faster. "Hey! His name is Goldie!" Sapphire playfully rolls her eyes and smiles. "Are you ready to go, Goldie?" she 'corrects' herself and Chica giggles. I chuckle and nod my head in response. "I'm ready. Let's go to the world where Freddy and (y/n) could possibly be."

Freddy's POV

"I hope everyone's doing okay.." (y/n) suddenly says. "What do you-oohhh.." I say, understanding what she meant by that. She looks up at me. "Don't worry, love, I'm sure they're doing fine. They're very strong." I try to calm her down. She nods and after that sighs. "You know, Freddy, I sometimes really think about..........what if I never entered the pizzeria? Then all of this wouldn't have happened." "I'm really glad you took the job as nightguard...if you didn't we wouldn't be here right now." "Oh, so you like to be stuck in a cell?" she jokes. I chuckle. "You know what I mean, dumbass." She chuckles as well and nods. "Yes, I understand. Then we wouldn't be together....and I probably still got abused by my parents." "Exactly." I reply and she smiles. "You know, Fred, y'all really changed my life." she says. "Especially you." she adds and I smile. "I love you more than anything, (y/n). And I'm really happy that I've met you." I kiss her hand and she giggles. "Likewise." She stretches her arms and legs and yawns. "Well then, I guess it's time to go to sleep, (y/n)." She nods in response and walks over to her bed. Thank god we got beds in our cells. I walk over to my bed as well. "Goodnight, Freddy." "Goodnight, (y/n)."

King Springtrap's POV

I sit down on my throne and think about that girl. I think her name was (y/n). I still find it very weird that she immediately knew my name. I have no idea where she comes from...who she really is....but I'm about to find out. There's something...off about her. I could say the exact same thing about that brown bear. But...what that girl said....I don't exactly remember what she said.....but someone murdered me a couple of weeks ago? And she said I knew her.....like....if we have a past.....

That's bullshit of course. That girl is completely out of her mind, yet....there's something about her...I like. Really much.

I look at the little jar in my hand, filled with pills. I'm glad we still had those in the storage room, so I could give one of these pills to (y/n). She seemed very stressed and confused to me, so I'm sure this will calm her down. I start to read the label, since I'm really bored, and then my heart skips a beat.

Well, shit.

Wrong pills.