Chapter 50. Runaway Girl

Your POV

Sam and I quietly sit down at the table. Since Goldie's outburst, no one said a thing. I don't know what Freddy's thinking right now, but Goldie is pissed. I can't help but slightly chuckle. Sam looks at me and chuckles as well. "Holy shit, he went from calm to fucking rage mode." she whispers. "Yeah." I whisper back. "Girls." I flinch badly, turning my head backwards.
Freddy.
"Hehe, hey, Fred." I say. "You guys are such idiots." he says, but I see him smiling. "We know." Sam and I say at the same time and we chuckle. Freddy wraps his arms softly around my neck. "Teenagers with their harsh words." Freddy sighs and after that chuckles. Sam giggles and I playfully roll my eyes. "Yeah, well...I don't think we'll ever say the word 'slut' again here. Some animatronics can't handle it." Sam says. "You both know what Goldie thinks about those words." Freddy says. I nod. "Yes, but.....this mad? I mean, he practically yelled at us." I say. "Indeed. Maybe that's a bit....overreacting..?" Sam agrees. Freddy sighs. "Well...don't use that word again around here. I can't seem to get why you guys would use that word in the first place." "It's just a joke." Sam says. "Yeah, I get that, I hope you guys are not real sluts." We chuckle and Freddy let go of my neck. "Well, it's for the best if you guys don't bother Goldie for a little while." "Is he really that mad?" I ask. "I mean, it's just a word after all." "He really doesn't like it." Freddy says. "Yeah, that becomes clear." Sam yawns and stretches her arms and legs. Freddy looks at her. "Sam, it's almost 12 am, don't you have to go back to home?" "Hey, I know your mother, she would never let you go outside this late....?" I say. Sam sighs. "Okay, what's going on, Sam?" I ask, noticing something is bothering her. "I'm having a quarrel with my mother..." "You ran away?" Freddy asks. Sam nods. "Sam! Your mother is probably really worried about you right now!" Freddy says worriedly. "Sam....I know it's tempting to run away...from your problems. No yelling for a moment..just silence....well, not really quiet if you have your headphones on like me. You just turn on the music, mostly dubstep if I'm angry, and-" "(Y/n)." Freddy interrupts me. "Oh, right, well.....what I want to say is that I really do understand you, but from all my experiences...you know...it just doesn't...how do I put this...well...it doesn't help. It's useless. It's a satisfied feeling to run away for quite the moment, but you always come back home eventually, or you just really hate your parents, but like I said...it's useless. After a couple of weeks you just have another conflict with your mother and there you are again. Same situation." I explain. "But....why did you return home then?" Sam asks. "Well, I...." I look down at my feet, before I look up at Sam again. "I know they wouldn't be worried about me, but...I....I don't know...I know how they were in the past....like, when I was really young......I thought that maybe deep inside, they were worried about me. But..the main reason was my father. If I wasn't home...who would he abuse? My mother. I just couldn't.." I sigh. "I always returned. After a couple of days." Freddy places his hand on my shoulder and smiles. I smile back and sigh. "You have to go back, Sam...your mother cares about you. She's probably really worried about you right now." Sam sighs. "Just...tomorrow." "No." I say sternly. "At least just call her!" Freddy suggests. Sam sighs. "Fine.."

~half an hour later~

Freddy's POV

"(Y/n), are you finally done?" I ask. "Yeah yeah! Jeez, we're not in a hurry, right?" (Y/n) chuckles. "Well, actually yes. I'm tired, you're tired, so we have to go to sleep." I call back and grab a pillow and throw it on the bed. "I'm coming, teddybear." (Y/n) calls and she soon enters the room. She closes the door behind her and yawns. "This time I'm not going to deny it. I'm really, really tired." "I know, you have huge bags under your eyes." I chuckle. "Hey! That's not even a sign! I always have bags under my eyes!" (Y/n) protests. I chuckle and hug her. She hugs back and she rests her head on my shoulder. I turn off the lights with one hand and then I lift (y/n) up. "What are you doing?" she asks surprised. "Carrying you to bed, obviously." I chuckle and finally put her down in bed. I lay down beside her and I pull the covers over us. I put an arm around (y/n) and we snuggle up to each other. "How in the world can you be so damn warm. It's freezing cold." (Y/n) says. "Oh, you're overreacting." I answer. She runs her cold fingers over my back. I cringe and quickly grab her wrist. "Jeez, did you really have to?" I ask, letting go of her wrist. "Yes." she giggles. I playfully roll my eyes. "Did you also know I have like really cold feet?" (Y/n) teases. "(Y/n) (S/n), don't you even dare. I'll throw you out of bed." I threaten her. She giggles and slowly pulls up her feet. I look at her with a warning look on my face, but apparently, she doesn't give two shits. She quickly runs her absurd, cold feet down my leg. "That's it, I warned you!" She immediately quits and tries to crawl away from me, but I quickly grab her and pretend to literally throw her out the bed. "Freddy!" she squeaks, thinking I'm really going to throw her away. Just when she was about to hit the ground, I pull her back and laugh. "Did you really think I was going to drop you down on the floor?" I chuckle. "N-No." she says, crossing her arms while looking the other way. I snicker and pull her back into our previous position. "Okay. I learned to never do that again." (Y/n) says. "Good girl." I kiss her head and she giggles. "Now let's go to sleep, before I really throw you out of the bed." I say. She quickly closes her eyes. I smile and shake my head.
Dumbass.
I kiss her one last time on the head and then I close my eyes as well.