Chapter 1

I reached down and helped my friend up. She was still in her clothes from the day before. I heard a scream, a thud and then a groan behind me and turned to see Ethan rolling about on the ground. He was wearing a spiderman onesie and me and Lexi burst into fits of the giggles when we saw him.

Another scream and then our other friend Tristan land beside him. A fluttering of wings surrounded us as a parade of fairies joined us. "Trissie!" Lexi said rushing to help him. Me and Ethan both looked at eachother and made retching noises.

Lexi and Tristan had been dating for almost a year and they were always together.

A cough behind us drew our attention to the blond woman dressed in a green dress and almost transparent wings. "Welcome to The School for Fairytale Royalty! I am Miss Tink and I will be your guide for your tour! After that I'm afraid you'll be on your own!" Her voice was exciteable and she clapped her hands in delight. "But we must hurry as we are way behind schedule!" She waved her hands and the fairies around her disapeared in a flurry of glitter and light.

Ethan joined me and we looked at each other before laughing. "This is such a messed up dream" I said.

Miss Tink looked at us confused "Dream. But sweetie this is no dream" she turned and walked away towards a large castle with glittering turrets. The 4 of us stared in awe "Hurry! Or you'll miss the Welcoming Ceremony!" We rushed after the fairy as she lead us inside.

We walked into the main hall and were instantly captivated by the beauty of the place. It was made entirely of glass but it made it look like ice.

Two extremely tall men wearing grey tuxedos grabbed the boys arm "They will take you to your rooms and I will take you to yours" Miss Tink said to us.

We watched the boys be dragged uo a staircase as we were lead to the one opposite. We walked upstairs and I was afraid the glass would break so took delicate steps in my black combat boots. Lexis red sneakers squeaked as we made it to the top.

"Just down there and it's the open door". She smiled at us and we made our way down the hall. Lexi linked her arm in mine as we walked past doors and heard giggling from the other side. We made it to our room and stepped inside. What I saw horrified me.

Everything was pink. There was silver glitter everwhere and the walls, bed and even the curtains were pink. "I cant stay here" Lexi said. She had the same hatrid towards pink as I did.

I walked over to the bed and saw a note

Welcome to The School for Fairytale Royalty! Your dresses for the Welcoming Ceremony are in your closet! We know you'll love them!

I sighed and walked to the cupboard. I watched Lexi do the same after putting down her note. I opened the cupboard and groaned. There was a bright pink, glittery dress hanging in front of me. I pulled it out and hoped it may look better in the brighter light..

It didnt. There was sparkles covering it and I turned to see Lexi holding a royal blue dress similar. "We're swapping" I said but she took one look at mine and shook her head violently before going into the bathroom to change.

 "We're swapping" I said but she took one look at mine and shook her head violently before going into the bathroom to change