Chapter 15

Jasper growled at me and stepped away. "Saph's coming to talk to you about wedding arrangments today" I was getting married tomorrow I thought.

When I was younger I dreamed of marriage. Lexi and I would talk for hours about how excited we would be to be with the person we love. Never had I imagined it would be like this. When I was even younger Caelan, Felix and I would talk about it. Being the only girl they knew apart from Wendy led to strange conversations about who would marry me whilst the other third wheeled. The conversation would usually end with me screaming at them that I would rather die alone. Truth is I really had a massive crush on Caelan but there was no way anyone would find out about that- "Willow? You still in there?" Jasper broke me from my thoughts and I shook my head and looked up at him.

"Yeah. Yeah. Just thinking.." I said.

"Well stop doing that. I dont need you to think. I need you to pay attention to me" He sighed. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't I need to think to pay attention to you?" I asked him. He growled at me and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Why did I have to fall for you" he muttered.

"When you figure it out could you tell me because I would quite like to know. But now if you'll excuse me" I pushed past him and went straight to my closet. I closed the door behind me and pulled out a black strapless dress. It was tight fitting and came to just above my knee. I pulled down some rather high heels and groaned as I slipped them on. I was already quite tall so the added inches made me look really tall.

I stepped out of the closet and waved my wrist in a circle and shadows formed around my head. I had no idea if it would work but I focused on my long brown hair and imagined it poker straight. I dropped my hand and felt my hair float down on to my back and shoulders and as imagined it was straight. I smiled and walked over to my dressing table and swiped on some red lipstick and mascara.

I turned and sat on the dressing table. Jasper stood confused. "What?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Duh" I couldnt work out why he was being strange.

"But you only took like 5 minutes?"

"Yes. That's how long it takes me to get ready"

"I thought most girls took, like, hours?"

I laughed. "You and your stereotypes. If you haven't already figured, I'm not like most girls"

He thought about it and shrugged. "Fair enough. I'll get Saph to come in and then you can get going"

"Going? Where am I going?" I asked but he wasnt listening. He walked out the door and seconds later the red head burst through the door in a green dress that made her eyes stand out. "Saph!" I said excitedly and hugged her. She hugged me back and I pulled away. I grabbed her shoulders and held her at arms length. "Are you okay?"

She frowned "Yeah why?"

"You hate hugs" I said frowning. I shook off the thought as the door opened again.

"Sorry I'm late. Jasper wasn't too happy about me running in this morning" Caelan laughed. His lip was burst and I glared at the door.

"I'll kill that son of a-" I hissed.

"Later. Right now we have to get going" Saph interupted. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

Caelan walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind and tried to rest his chin in my head. He frowned. "Look at that. Willow Jones wearing heels" he chuckled.