Chapter 2

I woke up early with the ringing of my alarm clock. I groaned and reached for it but felt soft hair instead. I patted about blind and then heard someone chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw Caelan sitting playing with a dagger. "I'm not a dog Willow" he laughed.

I let out a small scream and he chuckled again. I started to giggle. "I forgot you were here" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, reached out and turned off the alarm
and fell back on the pillow. "Where'd you get the dagger from?" I asked as I rolled over to look at him.

"I always have it" he shrugged. "You look good" he laughed.

"No I look like I've been dragged through a bush backwards" I groaned and combed through my hair with my fingers. "And you need to keep that hidden. Its not normal here to be carrying around a blade"

"I'll try to remember. There's so many rules here" He sighed.

"Not as many as at The School for Fairytale Royalty. I'm just going to call it TSFR from now on" I said as I sat up. "I miss Neverland. There were no rules there"

"Me too. Where are those uniforms you were talking about?" He asked as he stretched.

"They must be downstairs. I'll go get them" I pulled the duvet off my legs and stood up. I rubbed my arms to try and heat them up. I should have known better than to wear shorts and a vest.

I picked up my fuzzy throw and wrapped it around my shoulders. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere" I said as I left the room. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen where everyone else were.

"Morning" I said as I went over to the table where two uniforms lay wrapped in a sort of plastic sheet. Agatha let out a scream and dropped the plate she was holding.

Instantly I held out my hands but when no shadows appeared I groaned. "Sorry sweetheart. Its just I forgot you were home"

"Its okay" I shrugged. I picked up the two uniforms and clutched them to my chest and tightened the throw around me. I heard a crash from upstairs and groaned. "That'll be Caelan. I'll go fix him" I said and walked out of the room. I ran up the stairs and into my room.

Caelan was lying on the floor and my desk chair was on its side. I put the uniforms down and picked up the chair before reaching out to help Caelan up. I laughed as he groaned. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

I opened my mouth to scream but he covered it with his hand. I smiled when he moved it. "What happened to you?" I asked.

He smiled. "Do you know your chair spins?" He asked. He kissed the end of my nose and I giggled.

"Yes" I said as I rolled off him. I sat up against the wall and he kneeled in front of me.  He grabbed my legs and pulled them in so I was sitting on his knees with my legs around his waist.

"I didn't" he chuckled and I giggled. "You're an idiot" I laughed and kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He laughed. "I'm your idiot"

I nodded and smashed my lips against his. One of his hands traveled up my back to my neck and the other stayed at the bottom of my back. My hands ran freely through his hair and I smiled into his lips.

Everything was quiet and peaceful. "What the hell did I walk in to!" Some shouted and the door slammed shut again. "Sorry about that! Just wanted to say that I'm leaving if you want a lift" Mason shouted through the door.

I pulled away from Caelan and gasped. "Sorry but you really should have knocked!" I laughed.

Caelan was bright red and he looked really cute. I untangled myself from him and walked over to the door. I opened it up and Mason stood there looking away.