Chapter 20

I gripped Caelans hand and smiled. "It's just up here" I said as I ran through the large doors and up the stairs to my room. I ran in and jumped on the bed before patting the space beside me.

Caelan laughed. "You look different but act the same"

"I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or an insult" I laughed. He sat beside me.

"Spill" he said smiling. I groaned and lay back on the bed bouncing slightly in the soft pillows.

"It's a long story but I'll just tell you the important bits" I smiled as he lay beside me and I rolled to face him.

"Basically I got here and me and Jasper never got along. But I got along really well with his brother who I met in detention where we chased these rabid sheep-"

"Is this important?" Caelan asked and I laughed shaking my head.

"Anyway Jasper would always comment on how I wasn't you like the other princesses. Then one day she appeared again. I hadn't been able to let her out for a long amount of time in the other world and we didnt have access or know about our magic. But then when she got out I was so angry at someone that I let her stay. Then she asked Jasper why he hated us and well he ran off. That night Jake and I had our first kiss and it was perfect" I sighed as I remembered our moment. "And then I came up to my room and he was just here"

"Who was?" Caelan asked.

"Jasper. He was just sitting on my bed. He came up to me and kissed me. Another bad thing was that he's with my ex-best friend." I groaned.

"Ex-best friend?" Caelan laughed.

"Yes. Ex-best friend. We fell out after I had an incident" I put my head down and then heard her voice again.

"I've missed Caelan! Let me speak to him! I'll behave I swear!" She said excitedly.

"She wants to speak to you" I said to Caelan tapping the side of my head.

He groaned. "But I want to hear the rest of the story! I don't believe you just let him kiss you"

"Let me think" I suddenly had an amazing idea and waved my hand. A porcelain doll in a black dress with long black hair appeared and I frowned. "Always hated dolls but it'll have to do" I said. I touched the doll and gasped as I felt something leave my body.

The doll opened its eyes and smiled. Its painted features made it so much creepier. "You're out. Say what you have to say and don't get smashed! I'd hate to see what happens then" I said as I stood the doll up.

She took a few small steps on shaky legs before she jumped, testing her new body. She giggled and it was creepy to hear my own laugh come from its mouth.

"Is that her?" Caelan asked pointing at the doll. I nodded and he relaxed. "Hey. It's strange seeing you like that" he said to the doll.

She waved her hands about but nothing happened. "What have you done to me!" She screeched.

I laughed. "You didn't think I'd give you our magic aswell did you?"

"Maybe" she muttered.

"We should name you. I'm bored calling you her or she" I said.

"I know! I'll take your old name because you dont need it anymore!" She said clapping her small hands.

"You want to be called Saphirre?" I saud confused.

"No I want to be called Saph. We're the same person so if you prefer Saph you can be sure I will too" she said.