Chapter 3

His face was bruised and he had a burst lip but it was definitely Felix. I pulled him to his feet and he rested against me until he got his balance. "What the hell are you doing here? And what happened to you" I touched his face and he winced. I sighed and pulled my hand back.

"We need you back Willow" he said. He shifted his weight and groaned in pain.

"Why? What happened?" Caelan said stepping forward. He still had his blade pointed at Felix. I didn't expect anything less as the two never got along.

"No need for weapons, pirate. I'm simply here to collect her" Felix grinned and I glared at him.

"Play nice. Both of you" I shot a glare at Caelan before turning back to Felix "And I'm not going back. Not until Dad has everything fixed. I'm safe here and there's nothing you can tell me that will change my mind" I huffed crossing my arms.

"I guess I'll just have to show you" Felix said with a grin. I cocked my head to the side.

"Don't you dare Pan" Caelan hissed.

"Calm down pirate. I won't hurt her. If she behaves" Felix chuckled before he brought a hand up and touched my forehead.

With that touch everything went black. My body was too heavy for my legs and I fell to the ground. I heard muffled shouts but I couldnt do anything about them.

I opened my eyes and groaned. Everything was black. I blinked my eyes and looked around but I could see nothing. "Felix! What have you done to me?" I shouted. I heard a chuckled and spun around to see Felix standing in the middle of the black. "Where are we? Where's Caelan?"

He chuckled. "One day? I see a lot has happened" I raised an eyebrow at him and he coughed awkwardly. "Right. We're in your head. We've been here before but I made it look a bit prettier. You were asleep last time so that's why it felt different"

I groaned as the memory came back to me. An image appeared of Jake sitting beside me as I woke. I smiled as the memories of him came rushing back. They kept coming. From the day we met with the sheep to our kiss on the balcony. They kept coming, faster and faster. I gasped as tears rushed to my eyes. Every perfect moment with Jake was in my head and then they changed. To the day he walked away from me- or Saph- and the day he tried to kill me. I covered my mouth as the fear rushed over me. I could feel the heat of the fire as it burned my arms. I pulled them to my chest and collapsed to the floor. I clutched my head and started to rock. The memories slowed down until only one was left. It played over and over. It didn't need to as I remembered it clearly. It was the moment that Jasper had killed his brother in cold blood.

I cried as clutched at my chest as the same feeling that I had felt when it had happend flooded through me. "Make it stop" I cried. "Please"

Felix looked down at me with pity and sighed. He waved his hand and the memory faded. It was still there but was no longer playing on a loop. "Why?" I asked as I struggled to pull myself together.

"Because I need to show you what you have lost because of him before I show you what others have lost" he sighed and I looked up at him.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"Let me show you" his face was scowling. Full of hatrid and anger but it wasn't aimed at me. He waved his hand and I felt cold air blow past my arms.

"Where are we?" I asked as I stood up and wiped my eyes.

"The School for Fairytale Royalty" he sighed.

I frowned "But it was always so warm here?"

"I know. Miss Darling kept it that way but now she's gone it's freezing"

"Where is she?"

"My father took her back to Neverland where she'll stay until this blows over" Felix sighed. "He's too much of a coward to fight"

"It's okay. My Dad will fight. Won't he?" I asked.

"Thats why we're here. I need to show you something" he clicked his fingers and we were inside the school. In the ballroom to be exact. Students huddled together as the doors swung open. Jasper walked in with a look of determination in his eyes.

"Where's Pan!" He shouted. Everyone whimpered until a small skinny boy stepped out. He had white blond hair and light blue eyes. "He left to collect Willow" he said. His voice was scared. 

Jasper pulled out his sword and the boy scampered back to the other students. "Bring in the Captain" he shouted.

I growled. The only Captain was my father. I turned and saw Peter Pan drag my father in. I gasped as I looked over him. His hook was missing and his face was battered. He walked with a limp.

"Your son should be back by now" Jasper hissed at Pan.

"He'll have her. I bet they're here right now listening" Pan smirked.

Hook laughed. "He better watch out then. I bet she's angry and you dont want to see her angry" Jasper punched him across his jaw and he fell to the floor. I growled again. I was going to rip Jaspers head from his body.

"You've seen enough" Felix said and touched my arm. I spun and went to punch him but only felt air. I stumbled and looked about. Felix stood infront of me but we were no longer in the ballroom. This was..

"Neverland" I said in awe as I looked around. I spotted Felix again and went for him again. He disapeared. "Come on!" I yelled.

Neverland dispeared and I looked about to only darkness. "Felix!" I screamed. I stomped my foot and saw something lying on the ground. A small rectangle with a light. I picked it up and recognised it immediately as my phone. I opened my contacts and saw names of everyone I had met that had magic.

Ava
Summer
Merida
Rumple
Lexi
Tristan
Ethan
Jake
Jasper
Killian
Peter
Wendy
Snow
Triton
Caelan

I clicked Caelan's name and it started to ring. I held it to my ear and waited. It only rung twice before it went through. "Caelan?" I asked. I heard shouts from the other end of the line. No response. I could hear him grunt. "Caelan Smee!" I yelled. He stopped and everything was quiet.

"You idiot! How is he going to fix her when he's not even concious?" Lexi shouted. I frowned.

"What's happening to her?" Caelan's worried voice said.

"Caelan. I don't know where I am. It's dark and I'm alone. Felix was here but he's gone. Jasper's got my dad and Peter is helping him. Speaking of helping. Felix is here for Jasper but try not to hurt him too much. I need him to get me out of here" I laughed nervously and heard a beep. I frowned and looked at my phone.

2% battery left

"Caelan I dont have much time. You need to get me out of here. Please I lo-" the phone cut out before I managed to finish. I screamed and threw it across the- what do I even call it? Space? That'll do. I threw it across the space and threw myself on the ground. It was cold but I curled up and waited. Caelan would save me. Wouldn't he?