Chapter 11

I was too warm. Far too warm to be anything close to comfortable. I opened my eyes and could only see black. The sun can't have risen yet. The mattress beneath me felt different. Harder.

I wriggled and heard a groan. My eyes widened as they adjusted to the dark and I saw Jaspers bare chest rise and fall as he slept. I looked down and saw that I had twisted my legs with his. Something I would do with my sheets back home. I cringed and untangled myself from his grip before sliding out of the bed and over to the door.

I turned quietly and saw he was still asleep. I let out a sigh of relief and slipped out into the hall. I followed it down and counted the doors as I made it to the 3rd door on the right and opened it carefully.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out and I sighed and walked towards the bed. I poked the sleeping figure and he groaned. I poked him again and his eyes opened. "Willow?" Caelan said sleepily.

I smiled and pushed him over in the small bed. He sat up and I sat beside him. He kissed the top of my head. "Happy Birthday" he said quietly. I gasped and looked up at him smiling.

I had forgotten. How could I forget after my rant last night? He chuckled and kissed the end of my nose. I giggled and sat back against him. I looked down at where his hands lay on the bed to see rope burns circling his wrists. He saw me looking "Do you think you could like magic them better?" He asked chuckling.

I sighed and held up my wrist showing the black cuff. "Saph's been quiet then?" He added. I frowned as I tried to think of a way to tell him where Saph was. I looked around for inspiration and saw him frowning back at me. "You're not usually this quiet" he said keeping his voice low.

I nodded and pointed at my throat. He raised and eyebrow and I rolled my eyes. Gesturing towards the room I was staying in and pointed at my throat repeatedly. He chuckled "I still don't understand" I threw my hands in the air and got out the bed. I held a finger up to tell him to stay and I walked out of the room.

I heard soft footsteps and turned to see a woman in her 40s I think. She had brown hair and large eyes similar to mine. She smiled softly at me and ran over before pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back, grateful for the moment and when she pulled away I shivered from the cold. "I'm sorry about my son. You don't deserve this" she said quietly. My eyes widened in recognition. I opened my mouth to reply but again, nothing came out.

I groaned and she scowled at the door. "Stupid boy. Come. I'll get your voice back for you. He might be king but I am still his mother" Belle hissed. I silently giggled as she took my hand and lead me back to the room.

She swung the door open and I looked over her shoulder to see the bed was empty. "Willow. Where on earth were you? It's not even dawn yet and you're gone!" He shouted. I folded my arms and glared at him as his features softened. "You just gave me a fright that's all. I didn't mean to shout at you" he said as he walked over to give me a hug.

I ran away not caring how childish I was being. He scowled at me. "What's wrong with you?" He hissed. I put my hands on my hips and stuck my tongue out at him. "For crying out loud Willow! You're going to be queen in a few days and you're acting like you're 5!" He shouted at me. I didn't flinch. I wasn't going to show him that he affected me. "Step out of line one more time and I will end your fathers life do you hear me!"

This affected me. My eyes widened and my arms wrapped around my body almost protectively. "Seriously Jasper! The way to a woman's heart is not to kidnap her father!" Belle yelled.

"Isn't that what father did and he got you?" Jasper said as he smirked, forgetting about me who was slowly breaking.

"This isn't about us and you know it" she hissed. "The poor girl just wants her father and you keep threatening him. You took away everything from her! Her home. Her family. You got her best friend to turn on her and locked her other one up!" Jasper was getting madder and madder by the second. "You took her freedom Jasp. You even took her voice" Belle sighed.

"You dont get to tell me how to treat my queen. I am King now and you will listen to me!" Jasper bellowed. His voice sent chills down my spine and I felt my knees go. I sat on the floor and hugged my knees. I think Belle's words hurt me more than they hurt Jasper.

"Please Jasp. Let her go" Belle pleaded.

"Get out" Jasper said in a scarily calm voice.

Belle sighed before nodding her head "Yes your majesty" she said and walked out of the room. Jasper slammed the door and I jumped.

"My mother? Really Willow?" Jasper said running a hand through his hair. I buried my head into my knees and tried to block him out. Block everything out. "Willow" he hissed. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He shouted. I whimpered and my head snapped up towards him.

"Look at you. Not so strong anymore are you? I thought you were a pirate. Tough. Ruthless. But you're not are you. You're a mess" He hissed. "I wonder what your father would think if he saw you now?" He smirked. "Lets find out shall we?" He walked forward and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back to look up at him. "Now will you come willingly or will I have to drag you?'