Chapter 20

I looked around and everything started to go fuzzy. My knees buckled and Jordan caught me. I gripped his arm and looked at the ceiling. "Why can't he just have a normal conversation" I hissed as I slipped out of conciousness.

I woke up in a dark room. "Jasper! What do you want!" I shouted. I pushed myself up and he appeared in front of me.

"I want to talk" he said folding his arms.

"So talk" I said and rolled my eyes.

"You need to stop this. You are about to be queen. Start acting like one" he groaned.

"What are you my dad?" I laughed. "Quit telling me to behave. Haven't you figured out that I don't care what you want me to do?"

He dismissed my question with a wave of his hand "I came to tell you that our child and yourself will be in great danger until it is born. Even then it will be but we will be able to protect them better"

"Even more reason for me to say no" I said. "Now we can argue about this all day but you kind of left me unconcious in the ball room and I'd like to get back to that"

"You will have this child Willow. This kingdom needs an heir"

He was actually delusional if he thought there was even a chance I was going to have his child. "No. Now put me back"

"Fine but I didnt want to do this" he said. I frowned and suddenly I was back in the ballroom. I looked around and saw everyone had surrounded me. Ethan pulled me up and once everyone saw I was okay they went back to their conversations.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I need to find someone" I smiled.

"Who?" Saph asked. "We're all here"

"My husband isn't" I said smiling. I ran into the crowds and up the stairs to where I had seen Jasper last. I ran into the spare room and he was sitting on the bed. He grinned when he saw me.

"I knew you'd come back" he laughed.

"I just couldn't stay away" I giggled. He came off the bed and walked over to me. He put a hand on my cheek and I nuzzled into it. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled against his lips.

"Lets go meet our guests" he grinned and I nodded.

"Of course sweetie. Anything for you" I said and took his hand. He lead me back to the ballroom. We weaved through the crowds to the front where everyone could see us.

"Welcome!" Jasper shouted. Everyone went silent and turned to face us. "I would like to introduce to you my wife Willow!" Everyone cheered as he took my waist and pulled me against him. I placed my hand in his chest and kissed him. He smiled and everyone cheered.

"Willow! What are you doing!" Someone shouted. I looked up to see Tristan burst through the crowd. He turned to Jasper. "What have you done to her!" He screamed.

I frowned. "He hasn't done anything to me" I looked up at Jasper and smiled. "Why would he?"

"Willow please. Did he threaten you again?" Tristan asked. Ethan and Saph appeared behind him as well as a very confused Jordan.

I laughed. "Threaten me! He loves me Trissy. And I love him. Why would he threaten me?"

Ethan's eyes went wide. "No you dont Willow. He's in your head! I dont know how but he is!'

Another voice joined in. "He killed Felix and gained his ability. Willow remember that? He slashed your best friends throat whilst you watched. He killed Jake!" Caelan shouted.

I glared at him. "Felix comitted a crime. He got what he deserved. Jake tried to kill me. Jasper defended me"

"Willow you don't love him" Caelan pleaded.

"What would you know about love? I saw you and Lexi. I know what you did and I don't care. I don't need you anymore. I dont need any of you" I hissed.

"Get out her head!" Saph screamed and ran at Jasper. Without a thought I waved my hand and sent a ball of shadows at her. They knocked her to the ground and wrapped around her arms and legs.

"Take her to the dungeons" I said to the guards. "But keep her alive"