Chapter 12

Pan left the room, the smirk never leaving his face. Felix bit his lip nervously and mumbled before running after his father. I turned to my own and smiled. He stroked my face "Willow, I've missed you so much. Do you still go by Willow?" He asked as he cupped my face.

I smiled "I go by whatever you want me to" He smiled and I saw tears in his eyes. I couldn't explain what I was feeling as I looked into this man's eyes but I knew he meant a lot to me. "Oh God!" I said pulling back.

"What's wrong!" Hook said as I scrambled away.

"I left Jake!" I shouted as I got to the door.

"Why is it so important?" He called after me.

"Because I knocked him out with a book and now I need to apologize!" I shouted as I started running down the stairs. "Bye Dad!" I yelled as I ran. I stopped. Did I just call him dad? I haven't called anyone dad in years. "Bye!" He shouted after me. I could hear him chuckle and the door closed.

I sprinted into the main hall and shoved past students. "Sorry!" I yelled as I pushed people out my way. I wasnt looking where I was going and ran straight into a wall of muscle. "Watch!" I shouted as I looked up. Jasper laughed as he looked down at me.

"Where are you off to so quickly?" He chuckled.

"My room" I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because I left your brother unconcious on my floor!" I yelled as I pushed past him and started up the stairs. I heard laughter and a few whispers as I ran towards my room. I ran inside and saw the book on the floor where I had dropped it. I looked at where I left Jake and saw he was gone.

"Where did you go?" I hissed as I looked up. He was lying on my bed.

"You decide to come back after hitting me with your spell book"

"Is that what that is?" I laughed. I went over to see him. The side of his face was starting to swell up and I giggled. I walked over and sat beside him. "This might help" I said as I placed my cuff on his face.

He winced. "That's freezing" he said but never pulled away. I sat with my wrist at his face and he smiled "What state's he in?" He laughed.

"Surprisingly he's ok. He found my father" I said as I stretched my wrist before placing it at his face again.

"You were right then?" He said as he grabbed my wrist and moved it to another place of his face.

"Yep. My real name is Willow Jones, daughter of Killian Jones aka Captain Hook" I laughed and so did Jake.

"Well then. Hello Willow, nice to meet you" he sat up and moved my hand to my lap. "I forgive you for hitting me with your book" he whispered and I laughed, falling back on the bed. He jumped on after me and rolled on top of me. My legs pinned down he started to tickle my ribs.

"Stop!" I shouted as I tried to bat his hands away. "Please! I'm really ticklish!"

"I can see that!" He laughed. I tried to roll away but he wouldnt let me go. I rolled up into a ball and he eventually got off me. I giggled and lay there laughing, trying to get my breath back. "I know know your weakness Willow Jones!" He yelled laughing.

"What!" Someone yelled from the doorway "You're Willow Jones!" Jasper shouted. I sat up and tried to bite back a laugh.

"Yep!" Jake laughed. "Welcoming Willow Jones to the school!"

I giggled and fell back on the bed. "Dont tell anyone though. There is a few complications"

"Wait what?" Jake said the smile fading.

"One word: Pan"

"Good luck with that! I'll keep your secret though!" Jasper said with a smile as he walked away.

"Im not going to ask" Jake said throwing his hands in the air.

"Good" I said throwing myself down.