Chapter 21

I stepped back beside Jasper and took his arm. "You heard what she said!" He shouted and I smiled as they dragged the red-head away as she kicked and screamed.

"Anyone else want to join her?" I asked the group of my old friends. Ethan was staring after Saph and Jordan clung on to Tristan. They all kept their mouths shut and I grinned. "Good"

"Enjoy the rest of your night!" Jasper shouted and everyone cheered. I smiled and watched the crowd go back to their conversations. I could get used to this. I turned and saw that Tristan, Jordan and Ethan were all gone. Part of me felt upset but it soon disapeared.

I turned back to Jasper and started to feel this dull throb in my head. I tried to ignore it but it started to get worse until I felt like screaming. I shut my eyes and gripped on to Jasper's arm until the pain faded. "Are you ok?" Jasper asked quietly. I nodded and straightened up. He smiled "Good. I have to show you something"

I smiled and he lead me out of the room and into another smaller room. In the middle of the room was a glass case. It held a large golden crown and a smaller diamond tiara. I gasped and touched the cold glass. "Tomorrow these will be on our heads and we will be the official king and queen" he said and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Do you like it?"

"Like it! I love it!" I shouted and jumped up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you" I said and his eyes lit up.

"I love you too"

****

The next morning I woke up late. I rolled over and felt about but only felt the the cold sheets. I opened my eyes slightly and saw that the bed was empty. I sat up and looked around. The room was empty but there was a note on the door to my closet.

I see you're finally awake
Today is a big day and I've left you a dress. You'll know which one, trust me. See you later Kitten

P.S I had it made in your favourite colour

I took the note down and smiled. How could I ever hate this man. I must have been insane. I put the note on the bed and opened the closet door. Sure enough I knew which dress it was instantly. It was a large black ballgown with long lace sleeves. I gasped and pulled it down. I held it up to me and danced out of the closet.

Sitting on the bed was a certain blonde king that made me smile even more. "Jaspy!" I shouted. I dropped the dress beside him and jumped on him. He fell back and I giggled.

He rolled over so he was leaning over me. "You like the dress?" He asked me.

"Of course!" I squealed and grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Good. If you're happy I'm happy" he laughed. "I like you like this"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Happy" he said quickly. I brushed it off and wriggled out from under him.

"I need to get changed" I said and picked the dress up and ran into the bathroom. I took off my shorts and vest and pulled the dress on over my head. "Jasper!" I shouted.

"Yeah"

"I need help! I can't reach my zip!" I shouted as I tried to bend my arms in a way to reach the zip. The door opened with a chuckle. Wait. Doors don't chuckle. I started laughing and turned to see Jasper shaking his head at me laughing. He spun me around and zipped up my dress. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my head as we stared into the mirror.

"Lets make you a queen" he said with a smile.