Broken Promise

The story does have smut/yaoi/erotic scenes and also contains very strong language! If you're cool with that: Enjoy!

I quietly struggled to get away from Sasuke but he only tightened his vice-like grip. This is so fucking annoying...  Well not really but it still kinda is. Of course I knew boyfriends could be clingy but he takes it to a whole new level of struggle cuddles. 

I attempted again to move only to have him squeeze my waist tighter. It's nice to live together so we can sleep together but something needs to be done about these sleeping arrangements if he won't bother to actually get up on time. Disturbing my train of thought, I felt him nuzzle my neck, causing me to suck in a soft intake of air from a small tingly feeling.

"Trying to leave me...?" His morning voice was so deep it sent shivers through my spine. Laced with simply huskiness and drowsiness yet so arousing.

"Uh... Maybe? But for a good cause." I replied in the nicest way possible, trying not to provoke him to do anything unreasonable so early in the morning.

He murmured, "That's not very nice Naruto..." The quick change in the depth of his tone already gave away that we weren't gonna make it to school on time if something wasn't done right now.

He then climbed on top of me and gave a long, punishing kiss. He was so rough at times that I loved it or in other situations like this one, I was stuck between disliking or hating it. As much as I'd let him have his way with me to avoid his attitude later on, we had to get ready for school as much as I didn't like it all that much. I couldn't help but moan quietly against his soft, tasty lips; however I pushed against his shoulders until he finally let go, allowing me to revive my lungs while he simply stared at me panting with a hungry look in his eyes that was apparently up to no good. 

"Okay... Sasuke, I know you're obviously horny as always but we have to get ready for school. I don't wanna be late and since I have tests today, now isn't the time to be acting like you've taken a Viagra." I said in a stern yet soft tone, trying to convince him to wait until a better time. Hopefully after school.

He looked as though he's actually considering it, debating whether to let me go or not but I still urged for good measure. "Plus if we're late that'll most likely be an after school detention and that's like three times longer it takes for us to finish one round so... It's smarter to leave now then we can do whatever we want when we come back home if we get ready. Like right now." I reasoned, already knowing I'm digging my own grave. At least I'm trying to do better in school... I at least get an A in effort.

He finally sighed, showing that he  reluctantly gave up, then climbed off the bed to go to the closet while muttering under his breath maybe a full dictionary of profanities. He's so bratty sometimes... I can't lie and say it's not cute though.

I sat up quietly and quickly tip toed past Sasuke to dart into the bathroom before he could change his mind. I actually don't know if I just saved myself or set myself up but I'm banking on the latter.  

The rest of the morning rode on smoothly... Somewhat. We got dressed and grabbed some fruit to snack on then we headed to school. Not before a long argument over who got to drive though.

Unfortunately for me, I lost from a warning glare that basically read, "I will fuck you senseless over the glove compartment if you keep arguing with me." So in the passenger seat I sat.