New Experiences

My tongue was fully locked with his as his mouth continuously trapped my soft moans. Sasuke broke the kiss and stared me in my eyes as quiet pants escaped from me. My hands clenched the headboard even tighter when Sasuke pushed in deeper but then he kept his hips still. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at him in confusion, "W-Why'd you stop?" I sounded desperate and needy, but I won't lie, I was.

He smirked, one of his infamous facial expressions that made me swoon. Damn him... He nuzzled my neck, causing my eyelids to flutter before he whispered, "Just relax babe..." I shivered from feeling his hot breath on my skin but nodded and bit my lip.

Sasuke then slowly trailed his hands up the sides of my body before rubbing them over my nipples. "S-Sasuke..."

"Yes baby?" 

He nipped and sucked on my earlobe, causing me to whimper. "Stop t-teasing me..." 

"You don't see the difference do you Naru?" He said quietly before placing soft kisses along my shoulder.

I kept my breathing deep to keep my mind straight, "Difference between  what?"

"Teasing and making love." 

My face flamed, "I...-"

"I know you don't." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "But it's okay because I can teach you." His hands slid down my arms and intertwined his with my own. "I know you don't like it slow, but maybe I could give a reason as of why you should." I blushed harder and turned away so he couldn't see my face but he turned my back to him. "Try to keep eye contact with me Naru."

Flustered, I nodded and stared into his eyes. I gasped quietly as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. A whimper came from me but he just continued to smirk. Soft moans spilled from my mouth as he kept up his slow, torturing pace, but then my moans abruptly escalated to a cry when he brushed against my prostate. I panted and tried to move my hips to get him to hit that same glory spot but he wrapped his right arm around my waist to keep me still. I whined, "Sasu please." 

I looked back at him in time to see him shake his head. "You closed your eyes." 

I nibbled on my lip but then nodded, "I won't close them anymore, just plea-"

"Shh Naru. I know it might be too hard for you right now so we can do it another time." He nuzzled my neck and I bit my lip. I bet he's just saying that so I don't get upset. Damn him for being so considerate... "So how do you want me Naru? Slow and deep? Fast and hard? Or do you want me to fully dominate you Naruto?" My body shuddered from his suggestions.

"What do you mean by that...?" 

My eyes glanced down to his lips which curled further into a grin. "Daddy or Master?"

I felt my face flame up, "Both?"

His eyebrows raised slightly, letting me know he didn't expect my response but then he smiled, "Which one first baby?" 

I moaned as he rocked in and out of me, "D-Daddy first Sasu."

"You want Daddy to fuck you?" I nodded frantically, "I need an answer baby."

He placed feather-like kisses along my shoulders as I moaned, "Yes, I need Daddy to fuck me."

"And how must Daddy fuck you baby?" 

I whined, "Hard and deep, or fast and hard I don't care I just need you Sas-" I hissed when he smacked my right ass cheek.

"What's my name Naruto?"

I shuddered, "Daddy."

"But what did you just call me?"

"I-I called you Sasuke..."