Mood Swings

(Later On That Day)

"I hate you! You always tell me I'm fat."

"Naru I just found out a few hours ago, and you don't mean that. If anything, I was talking about the baby."

"Oh so you're bullying my baby now?!"

Sasuke sighed, "Our baby Naruto, and no, I'm not bullying. I'm acknowledging our baby's growth, not making fun of it or you."

His words made sense and I stopped squirming from his embrace for a second, but didn't want to accept that I was wrong so I struggled more. "So you're calling our baby an it?"

"Naru you know what I meant, stop- stop fighting me!" Immediately I ceased movement and looked back at him only to see him back away while heaving out a sigh.

"Sasuke?"

He sighed again, "Yes Naru?"

"Are you mad at me?" My lower lip trembled at the thought. I didn't mean to make him mad again, I just didn't like the heat.

"No, I just want to hold you and you're being distant. Is it something that I did? Let me know so I can fix it. Please?"

I looked down at my fingers, "Well it's because it's hot... and you wanted to hug me so I was uncomfortable with all the heat..."

Silence then ensued so I took a chance to glance at him. His eyes were calculating and were narrowed on me. Another sigh left him and he raised his arm to scratch his head. I watched as the muscles flexed and got slightly aroused. He then reopened his eyes and set a glare on me. Fuck he looks so hot right now. I moaned then bit my lip when his expression changed into exasperation. "You cannot be serious. Really Naruto?"

"Please?" I stepped up to him as he backed away, not caring about heat anymore.

"No, think about the baby."

"It'll be fine, Ino said so." I grabbed his hands and set them around my waist but he removed them.

"You'd believe Ino instead of actual facts?"

"Just trust me." I replaced his hands but held them so he couldn't pull away.

"You're avoiding the question." He took another step back but hit the counter.

"Who cares about the question right now? I'm horny and I want you." Standing on my toes, I delivered a deep kiss to him. He was hesitant but eventually groaned and slipped his tongue onto mine. A light moan was swallowed when his grip tightened.

Feeling courageous, I released his lips and slid my mouth down his jaw and to his neck where I lightly nibbled. Sasuke groaned and let his hands wander downwards to cup my ass. "You're already killing me with these mood swings Naru." A smirk eased its way across my lips and widened even further when I found his weak spot. He hissed and cocked his head to the side allowing me access while tightening his hold on me even more. He looks so vulnerable right now, the look of bliss on his face gives the impression that he's a uke. The thought made a wave of curiosity slip through my mind. Would he let me? Would I do it?

I trailed feather-like kisses on his neck back to his mouth but didn't land one on his lips, instead they were placed around them. "Sasu?"

"Yes Naru." He breathed.

"Would you let me top?" His body went ridged and I chuckled. "I'm just joking, I like you inside me anyway." I wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him down to me so our mouths could clash again.