Reality or a Dream?

Damn I've been gone for almost 2 months... but! I did say that I'd be back before 2 months passed so I kept my word! Lol but I do apologize for the long wait, my intentions were to start school and get back into the rhythm of updating but my teacher's threw me into the fire pit on the first day. Teachers: Oh a new student, I'm sure they already know the material, let's assign a whole bunch of homework packets and let them take nearly 6 damn tests either tomorrow on Thursday or Friday, because I'm quite sure they're fine. 

Bull. -_- I'm not amused nor happy in the slightest but wtv. Now, I've somewhat caught up and refreshed on the story! However, I forget often and if there is a mistake or something that you have questions about please do not refrain to ask. It will help rejog my memory and possibly help with the storyline. The author's note will be continued :) enjoy!

Up-To-Date Author's Note: 6/28/2020

Sorry for that long ass author's note before, it looks like a lot of bullshit and I only read the first sentence. Brace yourselves for the following loves.

(Sasuke's POV)

My feet quietly padded down the hall as I kept my gaze focused. One wrong move will blow this whole idea out of the water. As I drew near the steps, a sense of mild accomplishment came over me but I still knew that there was a bit of distance left to go.

Silently and slowly I took step by step then stopped on our floor before continuing my trek down the hall. Before I could reach the room where my angel slept, Shika's and Temari's room door opened to reveal a sleep deprived brunette. A sinister grin spread over my face to see him in that state since I knew Naruto and I were the cause of it as he glanced at me and glared before going back into his room and shutting the door harder than usual.

I chuckled and finished walking to our room before stopping abruptly as I realized a problem I didn't think of. I can't even open the damn door. A soundless groan came from me as I rolled my eyes in exasperation. The thought to kick on the door so Naruto will open it came to mind but two facts made it disappear quicker than it came. Number one, I wanted to surprise him. Number two, a mad, pregnant, almost due jinchuriki is something not to mess with early in the morning, let alone rudely awake them.

I sighed and done what almost anyone would've. Try to open the door with only a few fingers. 

I've opened a door with two fingers before when I'm holding something small that can fit in my palm but when you have to balance, it makes the task much harder to do. 

When I was tempted to give up completely, I saw Gaara coming down the hall while rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Gaara." I whisper yelled his name and a sea green eye popped open to look at me before it narrowed.

"What do you want?"

"Shh, can you please open the door for me?" He raised an eyebrow and took in my current position before meeting my eyes once again.

He replied in a quieter tone which I was thankful for, "Breakfast in bed huh? How sweet." 

His voice was full of complete sarcasm, making me narrow my eyes. "Can you please just open the door? I'm just trying to do something nice for him." 

Gaara muttered under his breath briefly before glaring and reaching past me to open the door slightly. I whispered a quick 'Thank you' before he disappeared down the hall but he waved it off and headed downstairs. 

Disregarding Gaara's attitude, I crept inside our room and smiled widely at my beauty fast asleep in bed. Amazingly, he stayed in one spot while I was gone but the blankets were still falling off of his figure, revealing his smooth and curvy back but not low enough to expose one of my favorite places to ravish. I bit my lip hard to distract myself from my lewd thoughts and walked to the bed before placing the food tray on the bed table.