Movie Time

I've been so. fucking. tired. I've been staying up until like three to five in the morning only to wake up at eleven😑 mentally and physically drained. Hopefully you enjoy the chapter but I will be snoozing the day away. Also, I wonder if there's such a thing of being tired of being lazy... I think I lay down too much... Anyway enjoy the chapter, might turn the story into an mpreg but whatever. Your choice, let me know if it should be the way it is or add mpreg. Whichever is fine to me, byie and good night.😍

 I sat there, anxiously waiting for... nothing. I'm just too scared to go in and find out what Sasuke wants to tell me. It might be one of those talks when he tells me that he found someone better or that we're not a good couple... Endless thoughts of how this could play out started to overwhelm me. Most of them were that Sasuke was going to leave me and I can't deal with that! As much as he upsets me and is overprotective, I... love him? Do I love him? Would he love me back? The thought of that being true is... horrifying.

"Naru? We can't stay in the car too long, we'll die from lack of air." I glared at Sai who stared at me in concern. "What's wrong? You looked scared." I ran a hand through my hair in groaned in annoyance.

"I am. Sasuke wants to talk to me and I'm terrified of what he'll say. Sometimes when people are about to break up, one of them says that they need to have a talk and I'm not ready for that talk yet. I don't want him to leave me, I'd become a mess. As sappy and corny as it sounds, I fucking love that bastard. It's been a short amount of time but I confess, even if he doesn't love me back." My voice cracked and tears were threatening to spill. Quiet filled the car and became suffocating.

Sai broke the pregnant silence, "Don't try to live wisely, it's like living in fear. You'll eventually walk into that house and hear what Sasuke has to say, it's inevitable. Even if he says something you don't like." I felt a tear spill down my left cheek and I slowly wiped it away. "Don't cry Naruto, there are others who are just like you. It's okay to be afraid, just don't live in fear or else you'll regret it when your time comes." (Wind, the song that brings tears everytime😢. At the beginning so, if you want to cry with me...)" He said softly as he cupped my cheek that was soaked. This must be serious, he used my full name. I sniffled, "Aw come here my Naru," He pulled me into his embrace as best as he could while I ruined his clothes.

I hate to admit but he's right, I'll eventually go in there and hear what he wants to say even if it hurts me. I may not like it but if I love him, I'll always support him and his decisions. I gripped his shirt and cried harder to lessen the tension that built in my chest. He rubbed my back and whispered sweetly in my ear to soothe me as I bawled like a baby. Moments like this is why I love Sai, he may be a dick but he's really good at consoling.

I wiped away my tears and eased back from him then let out a little chuckle when I saw his shirt. It was wet and covered in snot. "Sorry Sai, I'll wash it for you and you can borrow one of mine." He blankly stared at me before glancing at his shirt then shrugged.

"It's fine but I'd love to buy a shirt from you, one that you've worn and haven't washed yet." Annnnd he's back. I sighed and shook my head before finally getting out of the car. Sai got out as I went inside and called out, "Was your offer sincere because I was serious!"

I drowned him out as six heads turned in my direction from the T.V. Awkward. Before I could utter an apology Gaara rushed to me, "Sorry for how some of us acted, we didn't mean to make you upset. I know we were wrong but you could've at least told us you were leaving. We kept apologizing and begging for forgiveness through the door which woke Sasuke up, sorry again."

I heard the garage door close as I blinked and opened my mouth but was cut off before I could start. "Why are your eyes red?" His eyes widened, "Were you crying?! Who made you cry?!" By now my friends started to make their way towards us.