Sexual Frustration

"Sasuke no more! Plea-,"

"Just a bit more Naru."

A whimper fell off my lips before a deep moan followed. "S-Sasuke."

"Shh be quiet love." I tried my best but he was pleasuring me so fucking well that another moan slipped out.

His hands glided down my waist before the fingertips applied pressure just above my hip bone, causing an embarrassing mewl to escape. "Sasuke please, can't wait no more!"

Sasuke sighed and sat up on the back of my thighs, "Naruto I already told you that there would be an issue with us having sex, I won't risk it."

I groaned in annoyance then the sound morphed into a whimper, "But it's been so long!" My hips raised in an attempt to rub myself against him but he held me still.

"It has Naru, but maybe this is a phase we need to go through, after all we do act like sex addicts." Lies. It's him that acts like a sex addict. I opened my mouth to tell him that but it would support his decision so I closed it back. A pout overcame my features and I crossed my arms in front of me and hid my face. "Naruto what are you doing?" I shook my head and another sigh came from him. "I'll go get you some ramen, is that ok?"

Despite my slight annoyance with his resistance, I nodded. "With shrimp?" My voice was muffled.

"Sure thing love." He pecked my exposed side of my forehead before climbing off me, taking his heat with him. I grumbled under my breath when his footsteps padded away. When I finally desperately crave sex from him, he doesn't give it to me. What in the actual fuck. Why does he torture me like this?! I was on the brink of crying but those emotions turned into ones of mischief. I'll just tempt him then, it worked earlier.

With that thought in mind, I got up from the bed and made my way back downstairs. When I reached the bottom, I could see him standing in front of the stove and god the sight made my mouth water. His boxers rode low on his hips while his muscles flexed repeatedly from doing something I'm guessing is pouring the ramen since I couldn't see.

I bit my lip but slowly made my way over with determination. My arms wrapped around his waist when I was close enough and I nuzzled into his back, startling him. "Jesus fu-," When he noticed it was me he rolled his eyes. "I know how to make it, you don't need to watch over me." I didn't answer but let my hand glide down into his boxers as he stiffened. "Naruto." It was a warning tone but I was gonna get what I wanted, I've been sex deprived and so has he.

When my middle finger grazed against his shaft, he grabbed my hand to prevent further advancement. "I said no."

"But Sasuke, we didn't get to finish. You didn't get to cum remember?"

"That's fine, as long as you're satisfied I'm ok." His hand started pulling mine away but I refused to give up so easily.

"Well I'm not satisfied! I want your cock in me!"

"Naruto, the ba-,"

"I'll look it up now! Just please fuck me."

"You sure?"

I nodded against his back frantically, "Yes! My body's been ready."

He scoffed, "The baby Naru, I know you're ready whenever."

A groan escaped me and I dashed away to get my phone. I already told him it was fine! He's so damn stubborn and hard-headed! My phone was laying on the couch and I immediately searched 'is it ok to have sex while pregnant'. As I waited impatiently while tapping my foot I heard Sasuke nearing me. He stood behind me and put his chin on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around my waist.